Twenty seven

"What took you so long?" Grayson asked me as I pass him the cups. He starts pouring Fruit Punch that I knew had alcohol in it.

He passes a cup to me and I take a sip. Yep there was sure alcohol in it. "I couldn't find the cabinet" I hope he buys the excuse.

Ethan later comes out of the kitchen his hair was a mess from me tugging it and to make matters worse he put his shirt on inside out.

Grayson looks at Ethan then me then back at Ethan and me. He gasp really loudly and pulls me somewhere private.

"You did not!" He whisper yells. I shake my head no and start tapping my foot.

"You're lying" he crosses his arms and squints.

"No I'm not, I-i didn't e-even know he was in there" I cross my arms, closing my eyes and I look away.

"Then why are you blushing" I open my eyes to see Grayson smirking.

"Nothing happened Gray" I sigh and look down. Something did happen something I wish never ended. I wanted to kiss Ethan like a lot. But I knew it was really really really wrong. He cheated on me and I have to get over it.

"Hm well im going back I'm keeping my eye on you" he leaves, leaving me alone where we were.

I shake it off and go back to the girls. "Hey" I sigh and let my hair down.

"What's up with you?" Caty asked. As she took off her sunglasses and leaned up.

"I'm just not having fun" I lied. "Hey Ava come on Grayson, Cameron , and I are playing beer pong" Cole puts his hand out and I take it.

---

"One more shot" I threw the ball into the cup. Yeah I was drunk, I didn't really care though. All I cared about was getting the stupid ball into the cup. Cole was fucked up too along with everyone else except Cam she was sleeping.

"Ayyy I made it" I grabbed a cup and took a shot.

"Okay okay end of game" Meredith says.

"I'm going to get a hotdog" I put my finger in the air and turn on my heels. I some how make it into the kitchen and open the fridge getting the hotdogs. I put the hotdogs into the microwave, since we already cooked them. I put in some number and laid my head on the counter about to pass out.

"Wake up" someone kicked my butt. I groaned and shook it off and closed my eyes again. Waiting for the stupid beep to go off.

"It's me Cole" he kicks my leg this time,but softly.

I sit up and hear the beep go off I take the hotdogs out and put them on the counter eating one by one.

"Want one?" I put the hotdog in his face and shake it.

"When you put it like that, no thanks" we both laugh and I continue eating them.

Meredith and Ethan walk in and so does everyone else.

"Ava I'm staying the night, I cannot drive" Caty says.

"Uh" I manage to say. I was literally half asleep on the counter.

-

I turn over in the big comfy bed. I feel something on the other side and I wake up. "Where the hell am I?" I rub my eyes and look over.

"AHH" I scream and fall off the bed. Ethan wakes up and looks over at me. "Ahh" he falls off too. How did I end up here?

He stands up gosh the view was gorgeous. He had joggers on with no shirt. "What are you doing in my bed?" He runs his hand threw his messy hair.

I stand up and pull down the long shirt I had on. "I don't know" I look down at myself then him.

"You don't think we..." I ask. He shakes his head viscously no. "No. No! I would remember something like that" he grabs his phone.

"Oh my gosh what if we did!" I grab my phone  as well and tighten my pony tail.

"I don't know we were drunk Ava!" So he saying we could of. "Uh i really need to go" I gather my things and go downstairs. Before I leave I stop and see Cameron and Caty on the couch watching tv.

"Uhh guys" they both look over. "Hey Miller" Grayson passes by me like nothing and sits down on the couch. "What am I doing here? And why was I sleeping in Ethan's bed."

"You refused to sleep in my bed because it's weird so you passed out in Ethan's" Gray shrugs.

"Oh um okay" I slowly walk around and sit next to gray. "I need a ride home" I was hoping for Cole to come out of no where and be like. 'Hey gorgeous come home with me' but no he left because Rebecca had a crisis, so says Grayson.

"I'm leaving you can come with me" I turn around and Meredith is with her keys.

"Uh sure" I get up, I look at Caty who is not trying to laugh.

"Kay let's go, bye babe" she kisses Ethan and we both leave.

Her car was nice a red jeep. I get in and buckle up and she starts the car. The ride was going nice until we got a certain distance from Ethan's house.

"Listen here, I know about you and Ethan's past relationship and might I say it was horrible. So if you dare lay a fucking hand on him your done. Okay?" She stops the car harshly.

Only if she knew what went down in the kitchen and that I slept in his bed today. But I'm not one to worry.

"Listen here sid from ice age" I mimic her "I don't want too anyway" she gasp and keeps driving.

I tell her to stop in front of my house and she does I get off. Before leaving she gives me a death glare then zooms off.

"Weirdo" I laugh and walk up to the front door. I open it, doesn't seem like my mom was here.

Until I heard ruffling upstairs. "Mom?" I shout and go up the stairs slowly.

I get no reply, I go up a few stairs and call her again "mom?" I said a little louder.

The movement stops when I get closer to the door. I wasn't sure if it was my mom so I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the closes thing I could find.

My flat iron, i mean i can throw it. I leave the bathroom and go to the closed door.

"Mom?" I ask just one more time to make sure.

I grabbed the door knob and swing the door open. There was two men all in black looking through my things. "Get her you idiot" one guy says. The guy charges at me I throw my flat iron and run down the stairs. I make a run for it to the front door but I was to slow the guy gripped my waist and pulled me back.

I started kicking the man, I mean I was told to do that in school. "Stop fighting it, its only going to get worse" he says.

"Let me go" I scream. The guy pushes my towards the wall, face first and pulls my hands back most likely tying them. I don't stop kicking I won't for nothing.

The guy takes out a mini gun and shows me it. Okay I'm done kicking I rest my feet and he puts the gun away.

"What are you doing to do to me?" I ask with so much fear in my voice.

"Just sit down on the couch" he moves me towards the couch and ties my left leg to the couch leg.

"Don't move" he demands and leaves upstairs.

Fuck me! I scream in my head. I look around to see if anything could help me right now. Then I remember my phone in my pocket. The only problem was my hands were tied.

I started to shake my body until my phone fell. I shook my body and my phone fell right on top of my hands. I looked down and went to contacts. "Hey shortie come on" the guys come down.

I panicked and click a random number. I hope I clicked some one I knew and could help me.

----

Cliffhanger sorry not sorry

Baiiii