I'm Sorry

By RedGhost00

After the fall of Overwatch, Dr. Angela 'Mercy' Ziegler was haunted by guilt on what she did to an old friend... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Heartbreaker Notes
Part 13
Part 14
Spread the Kindness
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Finally!
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Sorry Guys...
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Are you Kidding me?!
I got some 'Alternatives'
I Got "Sour" News...
Sequel Is Out!

Part 10

1K 40 8
By RedGhost00

I fixed the grammars and typos in the previous chapters, but if you see any more mistakes that I overlooked, pls do tell.

And 5oo+ reads! Thnx for the support!

 Enjoy!

______________________________________

Her eyes fluttered open. It was cold. She felt like her body was freezing in a cold chill room, but a puff of frore breath was never escaped from her mouth. She slowly pushed her body up from the solid concrete floor, and her head started to sting like hell. Feeling a bit dizzy, everything was a complete blur. Her vision started to make double images until she could focus into one clear vision. Her eyes wandered to her surroundings, and only one sentence that came into mind,

'Where am I?'

There was nothing but just an arid room, with only a metal door locked up from the outside with no vents or airways. There's no windows for her to see where she was. She turned to spot a small camera at the top corner of the room, and another at the other corner. She's being watched.

As she sat up with a killer headache, she tried to stand on her two feet; but obviously it was a bit hard. She wobbled a few seconds, and she would even stagger after a few attempts. Until she got her balance, she stood up completely and tried to look for an escape. Where is McCree? Where are her friends? But before she could figure out where their are, she had to know where she is.

"Hey! Can you hear me?! Tell me where I am!" She shouted at the CCTV, hoping to get attention. The room bounced her voice back, then there was nothing but just dead silence. She held her head, trying to stop the throbbing of her headache.

She aimlessly circled around the spacious room. The room was fit for more than three people, but somehow she felt like it wasn't even enough for one person to fit in. She held the walls, hoping to find some faulty or a chance to get out, but to no avail. She wasted almost 15 minutes feeling helpless in the clean room like an animal in a cage.

Few moments later, there were a few clicks coming from the metal door. She turned to look at the door and waited for it to slowly open by her captor. A hand was grabbing the side of the door, continuing to push it out of the way and inches away to reveal the owner's face.

"Buenos días, doctor. Have a good sleep?" The voice of a woman was too familiar to her. She could've sworn she heard it somewhere, but the headache was blocking her mind to think any further.

The person came out behind the door and revealed her true identity. All black with a colour of purple and grey, her nails a bit long, touching something in the air like she was typing. Her brown hair with a few hints of purple dye at the end was flipped at one side, leaving the other side to be a bit bald. She held her stare with the doctor's eyes, not even trying to break the gaze.

"How are you, amiga?" There were no words came out from her captive's mouth, and the woman sighed.

"Not talking, are you?" She broke the silence, but Angela was smart enough to not reply anything to her captor.

"Ah, how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself." She walked closer to the doctor, her hand held out as if she wanted to shake hands. Angela only stared at the offered hand.

"Just call me Sombra." Angela didn't budge, leaving the hacker's hand hanging.

"You really are stubborn, aren't you? I never thought that Reaper's right about you." That name quickly rang a bell in Angela's aching mind. She knew the masked man? A sudden surge of courage came into her veins; and she glared daggers at the woman before her.

"Tell me where I am!"

Angela's sudden outburst after the name was mentioned caught Sombra's interest. She decided if she could have a little fun with her new discovery.

"Let's not start a fight now, amiga. I come in peace." She raised both of her hand, like she was surrendering herself, but a sarcastic smirk was never left from her face as she just watched the doctor trying to be hostile.

"Just do as I say, and you will get your answer, okay?" Angela only gave her a stink eye, she had no time for games. Sombra saw the message, but she could see that Angela was trying hard to cooperate.

"Good." Her hand went into a pocket, taking out some sort of a small bottle and gave it to the doctor.

"Take some pills. It'll help with your headache." Angela only looked at the bottle, already getting bad vibes from her small offer.

"You want your answer or not? Don't leave me hanging." She shook the bottle, emanating a rattling sound from it. Angela hesitated, but slowly her hand reached for the bottle until it was finally exchanged hands. Sombra just smiled and sighed softly.

"As promised, an answer." Sombra rested her hands behind her head and just looked at the doctor examining the white bottle.

"You're in an interrogation room, specially made for you, underground." Angela turned to look at the woman, not satisfied with the answer.

"Tell me specifically! Where is this underground interrogation room located?!"

"Nu-u-uh~ I already told you where you are. You didn't ask specifically, so I didn't answer specifically." She wiggled her finger as she tricked the captive, and that didn't make Angela felt any better.

"Well enjoy your stay here. You won't be meeting me anytime soon, but I'm certain someone else is going to keep you company, and you'll be dying to meet my friend, amiga." Sombra turned her heel to the door, leaving the doctor all flushed red.

She stopped at the door, almost closing it, but her head poking out to have a last look of the doctor.

"We can't afford a bed for now. But sleeping on the floor isn't a problem for you, right? Adios, amiga." She waved at the doctor, before she closed the metal door, leaving the doctor alone.

"Wait!" She called out, but she's already gone. Angela felt her knees weak, and she fell down on to the concrete floor, scraping her knees. She broke down into tears, covering her face with her hands; crying her eyes out.

Can't somebody help her?
______________________________________

"Where is it?! Where's the goddamn pills?!" Reaper scattered the random items on the table, with his breath all hitched as if he was suffocating. Black smoke was covering his whole body, and his legs was almost non-existent. There was no one in the room, so he let himself rage in the chamber looking for a certain bottle.

The room was in total chaos, potted plants no longer potted, papers all scattered and some were teared and crumpled in the process. He flipped the table in front of him, his heavy breathing was clearly heard under the mask.

He couldn't control it.

He shouldn't use it too frequently.

He was going to die the second time, he thought. His body started to dissipate, but at least he could still hold something with his hands. Like a mist, he was floating on air. With all the failed missions, he wasted too much of his Wraith form until it almost cost his life. Just as he was about to give up, a voice greeted him from behind.

"Looking for this?" He turned towards the entrance, seeing Sombra holding out a small identical bottle that she gave it to the Swiss doctor.

He glided his way to the hacker, snatching the bottle from her hand and hastily opened the cap. Not considering to follow the dosage, he lifted mask up to his nose, and let the pills falling out from the bottle into his mouth, with some of the pills came spilling out avoiding his mouth and fell on the floor. He professionally gobbled down the pills without any aid of water. Slowly, his body finally took shape and his legs were back to normal. Letting out a heavy grunt, he plopped himself on the floor, leaning on the wall and held his head, trying to recover his ragged breath.

"Your welcome." She answered sarcastically. She could see the sweat travelling down from his cheek down to his neck, looks like he was struggling it for a long time.

"Do you think this is some kind of a sick joke?!" He hissed. Sombra only arched an eyebrow, not getting what he meant.

"Don't play dumb with me! You took my pills on purpose!" He lowered his mask back to its proper place, and jeered at her.

"Sheesh..  how many bottles do you even need? What's the use of having a dozen of 'em if you can't even have one to be in your pocket? Besides, Talon already a box full of 'em, just take those instead." She rested her hands behind her head, smiling at the furious wraith in front of her. Reaper only replied with a grunt. He turned away and just stared at nothing.

"Aww... c'mon Reaper... can't you take a little joke? At least I saved you from evaporating." She persuaded, but he wasn't amused one bit.

"It wouldn't have happened if you haven't take it in the first place."

"Don't be mad, amigo. And I already come here to give you a surprise." Yet Reaper wasn't amused. He didn't want to be disturbed at the moment.

"What do you want?" He scorned. She examined her nails to let the tension hanging for a moment, then she smirked.

"Your little prim doctor is here." Reaper snapped his head towards Sombra. Possibly his eyes widened under the mask.

"You owe me a lot, Reaper. Of course, I wouldn't have got her without a little help." She continued, still checking at her nails. Her attention got averted when the man got up from the floor and menacingly stomped towards her, towering her with his height.

"Where is she...?" He bellowed with a intimidating tone, but it never waver her.

"Hold it, amigo.. the boss said now's not the time to chat with her. You'll get your talk soon with our captive...

...After all, he thinks you're the best candidate for this interrogation." Reaper ignored the Spanish woman, as he walked pass her and left the room.

She only smiled and let him pass, probably already know where he was going. She just can't wait to see some drama. Especially from the 'infamous mercenary' Reaper.

Things are getting interesting by the minute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 89 35
A young woman of the name; Azara Ciara Malakya, was under a district known as; the Overwatch Academy. Working at her hardest to forfill her dream and...
34.1K 393 31
Angela Zigler is one of the most talented doctors around and her work will change and save countless lives but she can't save every one.
27.6K 710 14
Reaper x Soldier fanfiction. Have to do this one. As a Reaper Main it is my duty to write this book. Expect smut and language. If you don't know Over...
3.7K 75 30
Moira and Angela, Or Moira and Mercy, whichever you choose lol, are fighting on either side of the war, Talon vs Overwatch, but after an incident, th...