The Alpha's Human Mate

By SunFireRising

Calla moves to a new town with her mother to get away from a 'divorce' but Calla finds out there was a differ... More

The Apha's Human Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AN*** Video of how Calla redirects lightning
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapte 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
AN*** IMPORTANT NOTE

Chapter 36

2.4K 80 2
By SunFireRising

Jade's POV

Once I saw Caroline in the dining hall when we first met Alpha Calla, I knew she was my mate. I asked around and found out that Caroline's birthday was today, of course I knew a couple days ago. I knew she was excited about finding her mate so I descided to get her a little gift to give her something to look forward too tonight, and it worked.

Caroline was holding me in her arms, but she held me far enough so she could look at my features, her eyes showed nothing but love, adoration and acceptance. Caroline hugged me again, "Perfect..."

I smile, im happy she thinks im perfect, "You look absolutely stunning in that dress, I knew you would make that dress look good!"

Carr blushes and looks down at the green dress I bought her, "You shouldn't have... its to expensive!"

I laugh, "Baby, don't worry about money. All that matters is, is that you look amazing in that dress. Oh, and im happy you didn't wear makeup... your so much beautiful with out it."

Caroline giggled, "Thank you, Jade. You should know your absolutely perfect... So beautiful!"

I blush at her compliment, "Thanks baby! Enjoying the party so far?"

She winks, "Definitly, especially since I found you."

My heart clenched at her words, she likes to be around me, "Want to dance?"

She smiles, "I'd love too!"

Caroline puts her arms around my waist, and I place mine on her hips, she started to rock her hips side to side, when the beat drops low she turns in my arms and starts grinding on my front side with her ass, and let me tell you... her ass is perfect!

I could feel myself getting wet, I lean into her ear, "Baby... if you keep doing that I will have a hard time controlling my wolf.. my wolf wants to take you right now on the grass in front of everyone..."

Caroline's heart starts to beat faster, her body gets clammy and she ignores what I said, and keeps dancing... except she turned again and started grinning her front on mine.

I growl when the scent of her sweet arousal hits my nose... I cant take this! I scoop her up bridal style and I carry her to my room. Caroline giggled when I threw her on my bed.

Caroline smiled, "You know... i already close to you even though we just met..."

I sit down on the bed next to her... her arousal went away thank GODDESS! I want our first time to be special.

I laugh, "I feel the same way... tell me about your self!"

Carr sighs, "I am Caroline Ella Summers, im 16... my favorite color is green, i love to dance, i sing... and i love to make my mother proud!"

I smile, "Its really sweet that you work hard to make your mother proud.. shes really nice you know... Can you sing for me??"

Carr blushes, "Im not good though..."

I scoff, "Ill be the judge of that."

Carr sighs, "Fine!!"

She clears her throat before she begins....

"Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel

Had no example of a love that was even remotely real

How can you understand something that you never had?

Ooh, baby, if you let me, I can help you out with all of that

Girl let me love you

And I will love you

Until you learn to love yourself

Girl let me love you

I know your trouble

Don't be afraid, girl let me help

Girl let me love you

And I will love you

Until you learn to love yourself

Girl let me love you

A heart of numbness gets brought to life

I'll take you there

Girl let me love you

Girl let me love you, baby, oh

Let me love you, let me love you, oh

I can see the pain behind your eyes

It's been there for quite a while

I just wanna be the one to remind you what it is to smile

I would like to show you what true love can really do

Girl let me love you

And I will love you

Until you learn to love yourself

Girl let me love you

I know your trouble

Don't be afraid, girl let me help

Girl let me love you

And I will love you

Until you learn to love yourself

Girl let me love you

A heart of numbness, gets brought to life

I'll take you there

Girl let me love you, baby

Let me love you, let me love you, baby

Girl let me love you

Girl let me love you, baby

Let me love you, girl let me love you, baby

For every heart that beats

Heart that beats

Heart that beats

Heart that beats

Heart that beats

Girl let me love you

And I will love you

Until you learn to love yourself

Girl let me love you

I know your trouble

Don't be afraid, girl let me help

Girl let me love you

And I will love you

Until you learn to love yourself

Girl let me love you

A heart of numbness, gets brought to life

I'll take you there

Girl let me love you

Let me love you, baby, love you, baby

Girl let me love you

Let me love you babe, love you babe, ooh-ooh-ah"

I knew my jaw was dropped, i was staring at my mate in awe, "Baby you have the most AMAZING voice ive ever heard... Your better then Katy Perry!"

Caroline blushes, "Thank you... i have something for you."

I blush, "You didn't have too..."

Caroline stops me right there, "I didn't buy it... i made it when i was 5, i told my mom i wanted to give this to my mate when i found her... and my mom gave it to me earlier telling me the same story, i forgot about it but once i saw this gift i remembered it. I want you to have it, my mate."

She smiles as she pulls this little brown pouch out of the dress, on the breast part. She opens it and grabs whats in side and then takes my wrist and carfully puts what ever was in the pouch on me.

She lets go of my wrist and i pull it back and see the most amazing gift ive ever seen, a silver bracelet was on my wrist but the best part of the gift was the little wooden charm of a wolf howling... its beautiful. 

I look into Caroline's eyes to see love, "Thank you baby... its beautiful and perfect, just like you!!"

She smiles, "Its my pleasure!"

She strokes my cheek with her right hand, i lean into the warmth of her hand. I looked at her lips and then back to her eyes... I was leaning to her lips, wanting to cherish our first kiss in this magical moment. Caroline inches her face towards mine till our lips touch.

When our lips touch sparks fly everywhere, the sensation spreads from my lips throughout my whole body, our lips move in sync, i moan into her mouth, her hand grips my hair and gives a light tug.

I moan again, i move my hand down her her boob and i squeeze it lightly, she gasps and i take that as a time to get in her mouth, my tongue dives in and i moan at the taste of her.

Our tongues dance together, and swirl. We fight for dominace but i quickly win, and she happily submits. I pull back and we both are panting for air.

I look into her eyes to see they changed from their brown to a blazing yellow, and i knew mine were royal blue... our wolfs coming forward.

I hug her tightly, "I Love you...."

I nuzzle her neck and sniff the spot, god, she smells like cocoa, shea butter, and lilacs. I couldn't help the feeling of my wolf, i grew my canines and bit into her neck, making Carr moan my name.

I pull back 30 seconds later and look at the mark... I lick the remaining blood, making the wound heal.

I look into Carr's eyes, "MINE!"

Carr smiles, "Im yours forever baby!!"

I smile at that... I love her to much to ever let her go.

Hey guys!!!! I descided to do another update cause i love you all!!! <3 enjoy, Comment, Vote, Follow me <333

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3 xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 40.7K 75
BOOK #1 IN APOLLO SERIES Blaze was not happy in life, and everyone knew it. The adopted son of the Alpha and Luna was taking it day by day until he c...
25.9K 897 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
1M 38.3K 51
Hands, touch. That's all I felt. Everywhere. A burning sensation was all I could focus on, it was overwhelming. But I didn't want it to stop. I don'...
40.3K 1.2K 37
Completed// After the Negitsune everything was peaceful again...until when Deucalion comes back searching for the new alphas to join him..while they...