𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 «Zayl...

By jasminefj

Story Status: [ on going + revising ] In which a girl named Selena falls in love with a frat boy named Zayn... More

C A S T & D E T A I L S
🎶Curated Playlists for character relationships:
1 ; Revised
2 ; Revised
3 ; Revised
4 ; Revised
5 ; Revised
6 ; Revised
7 ; Revised
8 ; Revised
9 ; Revised
11 ; Revised
12 ; Revised
13 ; Revised
14 ; Revised
15 ; Revised
16 ; Revised
17 ; Revised
18 ; Revised
19 ; Revised
20 ; Revised
21 ; Revised
22 ; Revised
23 ; Revised
24 ; Revised
25 ; Revised
26 ; Revised
27 ; Revised
28 ; Revised
29 ; Revised
30 ; Revised
31 ; Revised
32 ; Revised
33 ; Revised
34 ; Revised
35 ; Revised
36 ; Revised
37 ; Revised
38 ; Revised
39 ; Revised
40 ; Revised
41 ; Revised
42 ; Revised
43 ; Revised
44 ; Revised
45 ; Revised
46 ; Revised
47 ; Revised
48 ; Revised
49 ; Revised
50 ; Revised
51 ; Revised
52 ; Revised
53 ; Revised
54 ; Revised
55 ; Revised
56 ; Revised
57 ; Revised
58 ; Revised
59 ; Revised
60 ; Revised
61 ; Revised
62 ; Revised
63 ; Revised
64 ; Revised
65 ; Revised
66 ; Revised
67 ; Revised
68 ; Revised
69 ; Revised
70 ; Revised
71 ; Revised
72 ; Revised
73 ; Revised
74 ; Revised
75 ; Revised
76 ; Revised
77 ; Revised
78 ; Revised
79 ; Revised
80 ; Revised
81 ; Revised
82 ; Revised

10 ; Revised

6K 153 22
By jasminefj

Stars Dance
Chapter 10
-
Selena's Point of View

I WOKE UP the next morning to met Zayn at the local coffee shop on campus, to talk. Really, to just talk because it is all this project involved in order to finish out written project. I was hesitant to meet him because of the way ended things last time on the wrong foot. I arrived first and ordered hot coffee and sat at one of the tables to sit and wait for him. My coffee arrived before Zayn did, and I began pulling out my notebook and pen, when I spotted Zayn walking towards the coffee shop, my eyes widen when I noticed his face, he has purple bruises on his right eyebrow, his lip was bruised as well. The way he held onto his ribcage when we walked up to pull on the door.
-
He approached the table and he slowly sat down and winced in pain and sat down in front of me. "Zayn what happened?" I questioned him as he rested his arms on the table, pulling out his folded notebook and pen onto the table.
-
He ignored my question and opened his notebook. "Here's what I got, I'm writing more as time goes." He says. "I'll be done with it soon." He says.
-
"Zayn, look at you-..." I point out. "Who did this to you?" She questioned.
-
He sighed. "So what do you have written about me so far? Are you almost done with mine?" He said.
-
"Would you forget about the stupid project for once!" I exclaimed. "I want to know what happened to you." I said with sincerity.
-
"I clearly remember you telling me that you wanted nothing to do with me, unless I had the written portion of my project. So I am here, and this is what I have." He says pushing the notebook towards me.
-
I sighed. "None of this matters, when you're hurt like this." I admitted. "Do you need to go to a hospital? Is there anything-..."
-
"I am fine." He says. "Let's get on with this project." He says, trying to move but every time he did he held onto his ribcage.
-
"If you were, you wouldn't be wincing in pain. Look at you, you can't even hide it." I point out.
-
"Don't worry about it, seriously." He brushes it away. "Just reputation stuff, that's all." He chuckles. "But I'm sure you already heard about it around campus." He lifts his shoulders carelessly.
-
"Zayn you worry me." I admitted. "You're treating this as a joke, when its not. You look seriously hurt." I say.
-
"But I already told you that I'm fine. Don't worry about me." He brushed me off. "What matters is that I'm breathing and walking." He says carelessly.
-
"Did you notify your mom and dad about this?" I question.
-
"I don't need to worry my mum." He says. "Because nothing is wrong with me." He adds. "And I doubt my piece of shit father cares." He chuckles. "So if we're not, going to work on this then, I'll be on my way." He says standing up slowly. "Have a good day." He says and walks off, leaving me alone in the cafe.

•••

I didn't stop Zayn, from leaving and I had nothing going on for me the rest of the day, I picked up my lips and finished my coffee before tossing the cup in the trash can. I walked off back towards the sorority house, and through the double doors, and down the hallway back to my room.
-
Where I spotted Jackie, heading the other direction looking through her bag, when she spotted me. I didn't want to talk with her however, I couldn't look at her in the face after I caught Zayn and her in such a compromising position the other night.
-
"Selena, right?" She called for my attention, stopping me on my tracks from going to my room.
-
I smiled. "Yeah, that's me." I said.
-
"You're working with Zayn on a project right?" She said with a smile.
-
"Yeah, we are." I said. "We had to cut our time short right now because-...he's not well." I didn't know how else to put it. "He's got, bruises and things all over his face and knuckles-..." I explained with hand gestures. "Do you know what happened?" I dared to question. She probably knew more than me.
-
"Uhm." She pushed her hair behind her ear. "Guy stuff, you know?" She chuckled. "But he's fine." I lifted her shoulders carelessly. "But actually Selena can we-..." She began, when Lucy appeared behind me and immediately stopped.
-
"Selena." Lucy smiled patting on my shoulder. She eyed Jackie, but she sighed holding her bag strap closer to her shoulder and her eyesight fell to the ground. "Wanna go out for lunch? My treat." She smiled.
-
"Sure." I smiled. "Uhm Lucy, this is Jackie, Zayn's girl-..."
-
Jackie lifted up her head with a smile. "Friend, Zayn's friend." She said. Reaching out for Lucy's hand. "My name is Jaqueline, but Jackie is fine." She said.
-
Her words caught my attention, and I was surprised at her choice of words. She was Zayn's friend. But it didn't seem like it the night of the party. "Lucy." Said the brunette girl standing let to me, extending her hand and connecting it with Jackie's.
-
"I'll see you around Selena." Jackie said and walked off the other direction. Leaving Lucy and I to stand along in the corridor.
-
The atmosphere between the two girls seems tense, but that could just be me. "Do you know her?" I questioned Lucy.
-
"Jackie?" She questioned. "No why?" She said with concern.
-
"It seemed like it." I admit. "When you appeared, her body language changed completely, so did yours." I point out.
-
"Well, it was awkward." Lucy lifts her shoulders. "I just popped out of nowhere, interrupting your conversation. I mean-..." She said.
-
"Yeah, you're probably right." I said. "Where are we going to lunch?" I smile, changing topics.
-
"I know this great place." She said, with a smile and we both walked off out of the the sorority house.

•••

Zayn's Point of View

Levi and I sat in a local restaurant and pub, eating as I waited for Jackie to show up to see if she was able to talk to Selena. The afternoon was catching and soon was the night, and Jacqueline was nowhere in sight.
-
"Dude you sure you don't want to go to the hospital, to check out that ribcage?" Levi brought up. "'Make sure it's not broken or anything?" He said, sitting on the other side of the booth, biting into peanuts and drinking some beer.
-
"I'm fine." I told him. "Nothing is wrong, I'm ok." I told him. "Jaqueline needs to hurry the fuck up." I exclaimed in a average tone.
-
"Speaking of the devil." Levi said, turning his attention towards the door.
-
A clear sound of whistles and cat calls were heard in that direction, I turned around to see that it was Jackie, who walked in and caught the attention of every idiot here, but all she could do is smile and wave, as she approached out table and sat down next to me.
-
"Hey boys." She said with a smile, reaching into Levi's tray of peanuts and opened some, popping them into her mouth.
-
"Way to make an entrance." I said annoyed.
-
"Jealous?" She whispered, wrapping her arm around mine that rested on the table and pressed her lips against my cheek.
-
I chuckled and said nothing else. "So did you talk to her?" I questioned. "Please tell me you talked to her."
-
She sighed. "I tried." I admits.
-
"Tried Jaqueline?" I glance over at her.
-
"Just when I was about to ask if we could talk, stupid ass Lucy showed up." She sighs in annoyance. "What was I suppose to do?" She lifted her shoulders carelessly.
-
"Maybe ask her out for lunch?" Levi suggested.
-
"Yes Li, imagine a lunch between Selena, Lucy and I at one fucking table?" Jackie argued back. "It would only take second, for me to knock that bitch over the face, leaving Selena wondering what the fuck is going on and me getting thrown out of the restaurant." She said.
-
"Calm down." He motioned with his hands. "It was only a suggestion."
-
Jackie, sarcastically smiled. "Plus, Selena is clueless." She says. "She literally introduced me to Lucy and I had to shake hands with that bitch, you don't know how many times I had to wash my hand afterwards." She says. "Plus she thinks, you and I are dating, she nearly called me your girlfriend until I corrected her."
-
"How could she not?" Levi added in. "You both act like it. What she saw that night at the frat party, only confirmed it to her." Levi added.
-
"C'mon bruv." I added. "You both know Jackie and I been at this shit since high school."
-
"I do." Levi said pointing at his chest. "But Selena, doesn't. Besides, I just think you all need to come clean about everything, Lucy goes to uni here, she's unavoidable, we all collectively know each other, this is only going to turn into a bigger mess as time goes by." He says.
-
"Do you want Selena to hate me for life?" I questioned my best mate.
-
"She'll only hate you more, if you keep the truth from her." He says. "And let this whole thing get outta hand." He suggests.
-
Levi's words resented me, he was probably right, but what if everything he suggested turned out the opposite way? Selena would hate me, I know she would. With one world out of Lucy's mouth, it would be enough for her to hate me. Lucy had a way with words, it would only take seconds.
-
"Look who just walked in." Levi said turning his attention towards the door, I glanced over as well, and realized it was Lucy and Selena, who went and sat down at one of tables, where they were handed menus having no acknowledgement of our presence here.
•••
Selena's Point of View

Lucy and I walked in and sat down at one of the tables, where we were handed menus. I glanced over at Lucy who was looking into her menu, when something caught her attention for a second. I turned the direction she did and it was Zayn, Jackie and Levi walked out together. Except, Levi walked out a bit ahead of them. While Zayn and Jackie, walked out with Jackie's arm wrapped around Zayn's.
-
I thought back on Jackie's words, and how she mentioned that she was Zayn's friend. But the way they acted with each other, didn't seem like they were, they acted like something more and it's something I don't understand. The kissing, the touching, they were more than just friends, and that was clear. Jackie had lied to me.
-
"Friends huh?" Lucy broke the silence, almost like she read my thoughts. "She lied you, Selena." Lucy said setting her menu down onto the table. "Jackie and Zayn, one for the other." She said.
-
"What do you mean?" I questioned.
-
"Don't you know?" Her eyes widen. "Jackie, from what I heard around campus." She says leaning into the table to tell me in a whisper. "Is a whore." She says. "She's had more dicks in her mouth, than you've had boyfriends." She says. "I'm surprised you haven't heard. She sleeps around all the time." Lucy adds. "Different guy, every night." She adds.
-
"Oh." I say. I don't really know what to say. "Is that why you acted weird around her, earlier?" I questioned.
-
"I wanted to tell you." She says. "But I didn't think it was appropriate to tell you while she was there." Lucy said. "Listen, I don't know what Zayn and Jackie have going on with each other, but Jackie is no saint and neither is Zayn." Lucy adds. "I wouldn't be surprised if they sleep around with each other, but don't want to claim they're in a relationship." She lifts her shoulders carelessly and turns her attention back to the menu.
-
I didn't know much about Jackie in relation to Zayn, but she didn't strike me as that kind of girl. Lucy keeps mentioning these rumors, but I haven't heard anything since I arrived. I don't know where Lucy was getting all her information from. Maybe, Vanessa and Ashely knew a bit more.
•••
It had been quiet for the rest of out afternoon lunch, when Chris, had appeared at our table. "Hello ladies." He said. "Selena, nice to see you again." He smiled.
-
My eyes widen, when I noticed the purple bruises on his eyebrow and knuckles, his busted lip and nearly black eye that he tried covering with makeup. "Hi." I smiled, trying to cover up the fact that I had taken notice.
-
Lucy's eyes widen and turned her attention to me then back at Chris. "Selena, you know this guy?" Lucy pointed, and her sudden bluntness struck me. Chris glanced over at Lucy with a questionable look and pointed at himself, about to speak, when Lucy was waiting for my answer.
-
I cleared my throat. "Uhm yeah, he's one of Zayn's friends." I said. "I met him at the frat party the other night." I say.
-
"Friend?" Chris chuckled. "If you can call him that." He says.
-
"Wait...he did this to you?" Lucy exclaimed.
-
"If it isn't because someone held him back I would be in the hospital right now." He said. "I'm fine though. Nothing a few bandages can't fix." He said with a chuckle.
-
"I'm so sorry, this happened to you Chris." I said, not really knowing what else to tell him.
-
"It's nothing." He said. "It's really Zayn who should be apologizing to me." He said. "We're not on talking terms right now." He added. "Anyways, see you around ladies." He smiled. "Selena." He said, with a slight nod and wink and walked off.
-
"See Selena." Lucy said as soon as Chris walked away. "What I have been trying to prove to you all along." She says. "Zayn is not a good person." She brings up for what seemed like the billionth time. "He nearly killed your friend Chris." Shes said.
-
"Yeah, I guess you're right." I say, not really wanting to say much.

•••

Zayn's Point of View

It had been half an hour when Jackie had left for the evening and Levi said we was going to the library to check out some books for this research he had to do. It only took second for me to get my hands on a bottle on whiskey and drink it down without a care in the world. I lit up a blunt and smoked it out, leaving a crack in the window for it to escape, so I wouldn't have the fumes of clouding up my vision.
-
I was helpless, I was a helpless individual. Maybe my mum thinking they putting me in a college with a help of my father, was going to keep me out of trouble was a good idea, well it wasn't. I was still a mess,  I was still hurting people here, and except this time I couldn't run.
-
The only place I could run to was my dorm room and even that, I didn't share alone. My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. It read, mum. I sighed, she called at a bad time, I was read to just about to high and buzzed as fuck just to pass out. I wanted to ignore the call, I hesitated for a few seconds before I set the bottle of whiskey down on the desk and picked up my cellphone.
-
I cleared my throat."Hello, mum." I said hoping my voice didn't slur.
-
"Baby." She said with enthusiasm. "Why haven't you called lately?" She said. "I've missed ya."
-
"Sorry mum." I said through the line. "I've been busy." I lie, I have, not not entirely. "You know, homework and stuff."
-
"That better be the case." She warned. "I just called cause I missed your voice, darling." She said. "I hope you're doing well, come visit me soon alright? The girls and I miss you." She said.
-
"Tell them I miss them too." I say. "I'm try too soon mum, bye." I add and click the red phone icon on the phone, tossing it on my bed, and laying down, putting the lit bulb of weed in between my lips.
•••
I heard the door click open, and I looked up think it was Levi, when it reality it was Selena. "Don't you ever knock?" I said I'm annoyance, putting out the roller up paper by smashing the lit bulb on the best. "It's becoming annoying that you think you can just walk in here whenever the fuck you want." I say.
-
"When I asked you this morning what happened why didn't you tell me the truth?" She said brushing over everything I had said.
-
"Because its none of your business." I remind her.
-
"Why did you do that to Chris?" She says. "You nearly killed him."
-
"Is that what he told you?" I chuckle. "Just a couple of scraps, he will live." I said. "Don't tell me he told you some bullshit story, about how I nearly killed him and had to go to the hospital." I laugh.
-
"Care to tell me your side of things?" She said.
-
"What are you my fucking mum?" I said. "Nothing happened." I tell her. I couldn't tell Selena, about my fight with Chris. Especially not that she happens to be the topic of the conversation. "Fine you really want to know?" I began to explain. "It was about Jackie." I lie. "He said some shit about her, I didn't like and beat his ass for it. Simple." I said.
-
"I crossed Jackie earlier and she didn't say anything about it." Selena says. "Didn't even seem fazed either that you had fought him over her."
-
"Jackie's nonchalant about shit like that." I lift my shoulders carelessly.
-
"Jackie seems nonchalant about a lot of things then." Selena whispered, thinking I wouldn't hear but I caught on.
-
"I'm sorry was there something you wanted to know about Jackie?" I fired. "I can clear any thought you may have."
-
"I just don't like being lied to that's all." Selena said. "Being told one thing, and her actions completely show something else." She says.
-
"Jackie didn't lie." I tell her. "There's nothing going on between her and I." I tell the truth.
-
"Well you both have a different way of showing it." She says.
-
"After you told me to leave you alone, I got the picture and did." I admit. "Does it upset you that, my attention is no longer dedicated to you? Is that it?" I say.
-
"Zayn." She sighed running her hands through her hair. "Where are you getting at now?"
-
"I'm just stating what I see. I left you alone, and yet still here you are, after project hours, in my dorm room, in which you have no business being in, asking me about stupid ass Chris." I state. "And questioning me if there is anything going on between Jackie and I." I say. "You can go and have fun with Prince Charming in literature class and leave me and my business alone." I lift my shoulders carelessly.
-
She sighs. "I can't win with you, I just-...I can't." She lifts her shoulders. "We're suppose to be getting to know each other I know for project purposes, but also for a friendship." She says.
-
"I told you many times, I don't think you and I can ever be friends." I bring up again. "Because I want you in so many other ways." I confess.
-
"You want to know the truth?" She sighs, sitting down on my bed. "I'm scared." She whispers. "I'm scared, because I don't know what it's going to be like, that I'll just give this part of me off and it's going to be made fun of and toyed with." She admits.
-
I take her hand in mine, and scoot closer. "Give me one chance." I tell her. "Just one." I bring her hands to my lips and she smiled. "I promise you, I can take you places, you can't even begin to imagine." I bring her into my lap. "Your first sexual encounter doesn't even have to be with clothes off." I tell her, pressing my lips to her neck.
-
I bring her legs on either sides of my thighs, and pull her closer to me. With my hands I grab a hold of her lips and rock her against my hips. "We can take this slow." I whisper against her mouth. "Anyway you want it." I add.
-
Her eyes are closed her mouth is parted slightly, she settles her hands on my shoulders and rocks herself against me gently. I press my forehead against hers and just watch her as she looses herself in the euphoria she is about to receive. "Slow and gentle." I say pecking her lips as small whimpers leave her lips. "Just how you want it baby." I encourage.
-
"T-this feels so good." She moans. "I-think I'm-..." She says and with that she comes, falling against my chest, and breathing heavily.
-
I cupped her left cheek and pressed my mouth against hers kissing her intensively, the savor of her mouth on mine, fueled be further and she wrapped her arms around my neck. My mouth trailed down her neck and I slightly sucked into her soft skin, she moaned and I slowly began pushing her down onto my bed as I hovered over her. My hand went under her skirt gripping onto her soft skin of her leg and she moaned against my ear, while I bit onto the skin of her neck. "Stop-...please-.." She said breathlessly.
-
She pushed me off slightly and I complied sitting up and letting her adjust her clothes and hair. "This is nice, but let's just see where it leads us." She says wiping her mouth. "Ok?" She smiles. "Please?"
-
"Ok." I say with a smile.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 15.9K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1M 21.2K 64
Who knew a simple game of kiss marry kill could change everything. ******* When Adylin Ross, a YouTuber with over 3 million subscribers, posts a kiss...
453K 30.8K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3K 269 9
"පොඩ්ඩක් වටපිට බලලා ඉන්න නිවේන්‍ය! වැටෙනවනෙ තව ටිකෙන්!" පොඩි ඇටයා මාව අතින් අල්ලලා උගෙ ළඟට ඇදලා අරන් රවලා කියද්දි මාත් ආපිට රැව්වා...ඇයි උට විතරද රවන...