Love happens (CAMREN Fanfic)

Galing kay aunicornindesguise

Camila was married to Shawn, She loved him. She was happy, Or that's what she thought. Lauren was a rebel, O... Higit pa

(Chapter One)
( Chapter Two )
(Chapter Three)
(Chapter Four)
(Chapter Five)
(Chapter Six)
(Chapter Seven)
THANK YOU
(Chapter Eight)
(Chapter Nine)
(Chapter Ten)
(Chapter Eleven)
(Chapter Twelve)
(Chapter Thirteen)
( Chapter Fourteen )
( Chapter Fifteen )
( Chapter Sixteen )
(Chapter Seventeen )
(Chapter Eighteen)
( Chapter Nineteen )
( Chapter Twenty )
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
(Chapter Twenty-One)
( Chapter Twenty - Two )
( Chapter Twenty - Three )
A/N

Epilogue

458 12 1
Galing kay aunicornindesguise

"Mommy mommy" I could hear my daughter's screams from outside.

"What honey, What's the matter?" I ran towards the little girl who was holding her toy story backpack in one hand and looking down at her juice on the floor.

"I dropped my juice mommy" She said between sobs, This beautiful girl was a sweetheart and I couldn't stand how lucky I was to have her.

"It's okay baby, I'll get you another one so you can drink on the way to the airport. Where's Mama?" I asked the little girl who just shrugged.

"Okay baby stay here with Vanessa while I go grab our stuff so we can leave" Vanessa was our babysitter.

"Mrs. Jane do you want me to look for Camila?" I heard the young girl ask.

"No it's okay stay here with Michie, I'll be back".

"Mommy, It's Michelle" the little one corrected me, She hated the nickname but it was easier than screaming Michelle all the time.

"Sorry, Stay here with Michelle. This won't take long" I said as I hurried back to our house to look for Camila.

After 4 years of living in Spain we had finally decided to get back to Florida, We loved it here but I really wanted to raise Michelle were her mother's roots were at. By mother I mean Normani, Ever since Michelle was little me and Camila made sure to tell her everything about her Mother. She knew who Normani was and she knew Camila wasn't her real mom.

She did call her Mama but it was respect more than anything and I loved my kid for that, I loved Camila even more for helping me raise a respectful smart little girl. We hadn't told Lauren or Ally we were heading back, 6 months after we moved here things got very rocky between Camila and Lauren and they decided to split up. That was a very hard heartbreak me and Ally would secretly talk about them and they were both so broken.

Camila was in a good place now so I thought it was time to head home.

"Ah there you are" I said as I saw Camila pack up some last portraits.

"Hey Babe, I was just finishing up" The young brunette said as she turned around with a box in her hands.

"Good, I don't want to be late. Are you nervous?" I asked curiously.

"Of course, I haven't seen on heard from her in over 3 and a half years. But, As long as you're by my side I'll be okay".

---------------- FLASHBACK to the break up --------------------

It had been 6 months since Camila and Dinah left and this relationship was slowly falling apart. With Dinah being a few weeks away from giving birth Camila hardly had time to eve skype with me. Today was our usual date and like usual she was late.

"Hey lo, I'll be back later. Have fun on your skype date and just be patient" Ally said before heading out. I just smiled and turned my head back to my laptop. An hour later I saw her name pop up on my screen and immediately answered.

"Lolo I'm so sorry I'm late again, Dinah wasn't feeling so good so I was just making sure she was okay" I heard my favorite voice say, How could I be mad at this beautiful girl staring back at me? She looked tired and younger than ever.

"It's okay babe, I miss you so much" I said trying not to break down once again.

"I know, I miss you too but this is good for us. Anyways, We heard the baby's heartbeat yesterday. Dinah and I cried. It was so beautiful Lauren" I heard my girlfriend say, dismissing anything else about us. Of course the focus was on Dinah once again. I loved Dinah obviously I loved the baby it was my best friend's baby too but I needed attention too, this relationship needed attention.

"That's amazing baby, You look really tired though." I said as Camila tried to not close her eyes.

"I'm a little, having a baby is crazy but such a beautiful experience. How awesome is it that I get to experience all of this with my best friend? There's no one else I would rather-"

She didn't finish her sentence, she realized she had messed up. She would rather have a baby with Dinah than me? Is that what she was trying to tell me?

"No no Lauren I didn't mean it like that" She said as she saw my shocked hurt expression.

"I know exactly what you meant, Am I not good enough to have a baby with? Is Dinah so much better than me? Are you guys a thing now?" I asked not really caring what came out of my mouth.

"Lauren no stop, Why would you say that? I just got caught up on my feelings and I'm really tired. I'm sorry I didn-" I didn't let her finish.

"I'm done Camila, I can't do this anymore. You are not a hundred percent in this relationship anymore and I can't carry us both. I tried and I've done it the past couple of months but I can't do this anymore. Either you come back or we end it here" I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Lauren don't do this, You can't make me choose." She said her voice shaky.

"But I am"

"I'm sorry Lauren, I can't go." She said with tears running down her face.

"See, You could choose." I said as I looked at her one last time.

"I'm sorry Lo"

"Me too Camz" I said before closing down my laptop, not knowing that would be the last time I saw her face.

----------- Flashback over ------------------

"Hey Ally, How's L.A?" I asked my best friend, she had moved to Los Angeles with Will two years ago. She came to Florida twice a month to visit but it wasn't the same as always having her around.

"It's great, Kind of hot but I miss you so much." I heard my friend say.

"I do too, It's so lonely without you" I admitted as I grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"Maybe you should try going out, like date again? Maybe" I could hear the insecurity in her voice, I went all psycho on her once before. I hated thinking about dating again, I had a couple of hook ups but nothing serious. I didn't want anyone, just one brown eyed girl.

"Lo, I have to go but see you in a few weeks okay?"

"Yeah, Okay. I love you and be safe Ally." I said before hanging up.

I was home alone as usual and I had a weird feeling in my stomach, the same feeling I had when I last skyped with Camila.

----

ONE WEEK LATER

"Man, I swear Miami has not changed at all." I heard Dinah say as we walked along the water at the beach.

"I know huh, It's as beautiful as I remember and Michie seems to love it here" I said as I looked at the little girl playing in the sand.

"She does, She really likes it here. But, You know we have to talk to Lauren right? I promised Michelle she would meet her mom's best friend and I think it would be good for the both of them to meet and talk." Dinah said hesitantly, I told her I needed a few days to talk to Lauren but it had been a week since we got here and I couldn't pull myself to talk to her or even go to her house.

"Yeah I know I just need a few more days" I said as I looked at Dinah who only smiled.

"Mama look" I saw Michelle saying as she pointed to something far in the distance.

"How can you see ice cream trucks from all the way over here, I swear you have like a gps for that" Dinah said as she grabbed our daughter.

"Right? It's crazy" I said as we all headed to the truck.

As we arrived to the truck and were waiting in line I heard a very familiar voice and I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

"A strawberry thing, lollipop or whatever the fuck is in that picture" She said, yeah it was her alright.

"That is a bad word" I heard my daughter say as the girl in front of us spun around, her green eyes hitting me like daggers.

"I'm so-" She said, as she realized it was us.

"Oh my god, Lauren" Dinah yelled as she threw herself towards the girl.

"Oh my god wh-what are you guys doing here? When did you get here? Why didn't you tell me?" I heard the girl bombard us with questions, I just stood there unable to speak. She was beautiful, her eyes were a little dull but beautiful non less.

" We got here a few days ago, we were actually going to call you so you could meet this one" Dinah said as she tickled Michelle who let out a loud laugh.

"Hi, I'm Michelle" the little girl said as she extended her little hand so that Lauren could shake it.

"Mi-michelle?" Lauren asked. I saw Lauren drop to the floor as she buried her face on her hands.

Michelle started to wiggle on Dinah's arms and Dinah set her down, She approached Lauren and placed a hand on top of her head.

"My mama says that crying makes your heart feel better" She said as Lauren turned up and looked at me, her eyes now really red.

"Your mama is really smart Michelle, My name is Lauren" She said as they shook hands.

I saw my daughter caress Lauren's face attempting to wipe the tears off her beautiful eyes.

"I like your name" Michelle said as she looked back at me and Dinah. Dinah leaned down to tell her something.

"Baby, this right here is Lauren, your mommy's sister. Remember we told you about her?" Dinah asked the little girl as her eyes grew big with excitement.

"Is it true? You knew my mommy Normani?" Lauren wiped the tears off her face as she kneeled down to be face to face with Michelle.

"Yes, She was my sister, baby. Your mom was a beautiful person, just like you" Lauren said as she poked Michelle's nose making her giggle.

"Do you guys want to go back to the house? We can talk more and I can tell her more about Mani" Lauren said, Dinah just nodded a huge smile on her face.

"I'm getting this one an ice cream first, you guys walk ahead we'll catch up" Dinah said as she send me a wink, of course she would do this.

Me and Lauren turned around and started walking side by side towards her car.

"Hi Camila" her raspy voice said making my heart flutter.

"Hi Lauren" I said back as my cheeks blushed.

"Where you really going to call me?" She asked staring at the sky, I could see she was nervous.

"Of course, but I needed some days. I didn't know what to say or how you would react." I said honestly.

"I see, well i'm glad you're back. You are back right?" She asked nervously.

"I am"

"So she calls you Mama? Are you and Dinah like a thing now?" She looked away as she wiggled her rings on her fingers nervously.

"She does, Dinah has always told her I'm like her sister. But since she was little she just calls me Mama, She said I read her stories at night so I deserved that name. And hell no me and Dinah are not a thing. Just best friends raising a beautiful girl" I said honestly, I could see her relax and maybe this was going to turn out good.

"Well I think that's beautiful, I can't wait to talk to her about Normani. She has her eyes, She's really beautiful and smart like you" Lauren said as she blushed I had never seen her this flustered.

"Thank you, I do love her like my own daughter. But anyways, how are you?" I asked curiously, I wanted to know if she was dating someone but obviously didn't have the balls to ask directly.

"Good, Ally moved to L.A but she'll visit in a few weeks"

"I know" I said immediately trying to avoid any other topic of conversation that wasn't her love life. I heard her laugh and my god did I miss that beautiful laugh.

"Okay, Work is good. I'm good" She said not really answering what I wanted to know.

"Are you single?" I asked, she let out a loud laugh and I thought my heart was going to burst.

"Yes Camila i'm single, I tried dating you know but it just wasn't for me. There's really no room for anyone else." She said as she looked at me, before I could say anything Dinah and Michelle caught up to us.

"Ready?" Dinah asked, as we nodded.

----

It's been a month since we got back, I have been spending a lot of time with Lauren because Michelle got slightly obsess with her.

She always wanted to be with Lauren, Dinah loved it because her stories about Normani were endless.

"You guys can stay over" Lauren said, It was past eleven at night and Michelle had fallen asleep.

"I think that's a good idea, Do you mind?" Dinah asked pointing at the room were her and Normani used to sleep.

"Of course not, it's your house too" Lauren said giving Dinah a smile.

"Okay goodnight, see you guys in the morning. Don't be too loud" Dinah said before closing the door behind her.

"Even with a kid she doesn't change" Lauren said in between giggles.

"I think she's more of a kid than Michelle" I said back.

"She is incredible, honestly. You guys have raised such a smart beautiful little person. I am at Awe with you two." I couldn't resist myself as I threw myself at Lauren so hard that that she fell back on the floor and I fell on top of her.

"Whoah being a mom has made you so strong" Lauren joked as I felt her hands on my waist.

"Just kiss me" I said before we crashed our lips together.

-----

One year later

"Michelle are you ready? Your aunt and Mama are almost ready" I asked my daughter. At last my two best friends were going to get married and they made Michelle their flower girl. It had been a wild year with all of us leaving together and explaining to Michelle that we were a different but normal beautiful family.

We had endless nights talking to her about Normani, Lauren was a huge help on keeping her alive in my daughters life and now that they were getting married they had asked for us to move in with them to an even bigger house of course I rejected them the first three times but accepted when Michelle had insisted as well.

A few minutes later our closest friends and family began to arrive at the venue, Camila was almost ready to walk the aisle as Lauren waited for her at the end. She looked beautiful wearing a white suit. I took a sit next to Lauren's parents and siblings as the music started to play Turning page by Sleeping at last was there song of choice. I started to get teary eyed as I saw my best friend walk arm in arm with her mother.

It was beautiful, to witness this was everything and I only wished Normani could of been here. My daughter threw flowers right in front of them giving them a beautiful path that lead to Lauren who had tears streaming down her face.

Sinu handed Camila's hand to Lauren as they hugged, My daughter came running up to me as the ceremony started. The way Camila and Lauren looked at each other was beautiful and something that had to be witnessed by every person around the world. They really loved each other a love like that could not be witnessed twice.

They were so in love with each other it even hurt me, It was as much as I loved Normani.

"Thank you" I saw my two best friends hugging and kissing every person in that room. After there "I do" we came to a bigger venue were they would have live music and of course tons and tons of Cuban food.

"That was beautiful" I said as we all hugged, my daughter trying not to get squished by all of us. "Honestly, Normani would of loved it and I'm sure wherever she is, she's so proud of you Lo" I said now with tears in my eyes.

"Thank you D, I love you so much and I'm sure she is watching and feeling proud of this little one who did an amazing job with the flowers. Isn't that right Michelle?" Lauren asked looking at my daughter who only nodded.

"D, thank you for everything honestly this wouldn't have been possible without you. I love you so much and this cute princess." Camila said taking Michelle into her arms.

A few hours later people were living the party as Camila and Lauren said their goodbyes my daughter stared at all of them impatiently. After this we would be going to our new house to start our new life, Camila and Lauren would be taking there honeymoon to Spain for a couple of weeks.

--

"I love you so much Lauren, You're my dream come true" I said as we boarded the plane to head to our Honeymoon. We had left Dinah and Michelle at our new house and I couldn't be happier to start a new life with my new family.

"Baby, but this is not a dream anymore. This is as real as it comes, our love is real, all of this is finally real. I love you so much" Lauren said her voice sounding raspier than usual due to all the screaming from our party last night.

We were heading to Spain for our honeymoon, Not only that but we were going to meet our son. We had done all the paper work from Miami and kept it a secret from Dinah and my daughter but I'm sure they would be ecstatic with the new member of our family.

"Finally we can start this new life together."

"Yes babe, I love you so much, forever." We shared a kiss as I felt the plane take over.

This was it, the beginning of our new life and I couldn't have chosen a better partner for me. Lauren and Camila embark into a new adventure, Our life would change completely from this point on and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The end...

-------

A/N: Took me forever but I finally finished it. Yeaay! With everything that had happened I had bad writers block. But here it is, ya know? I will write another one, I honestly think my writing improved a lot while writing this. anyways thank you for taking the time to read.

Support all of our girls, they fucking slaying. Camila is slaying, 5H is slaying. I'm ready for this new eras. No hate guys, if you don't support the other just stay silent ya know? Be respectful and shit. anyways if you want some real tea about them follow (keepcamrenalive) that shit is lit! and real or not it's keeping Camren alive.

Once again thank you guys and remember

Love Only. (:

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

272 11 1
Lauren is very in love with her girlfriend Lucy because of her love she became blind of her girlfriend's repeated mistakes. Her circle of friends, Di...
311K 6.8K 31
Lauren and Camila were the power couple in high school they were inseparable, right after they graduated, Camila Broke up with Lauren, not knowing wh...
1.7K 101 8
Camila and Lauren are best friends, Camila recently broke up with her longtime boyfriend, Shawn. However, spending more time with her best friend the...
28.7K 1.2K 21
A story about the up and down relationship of Dinah Jane and Lauren Jauregui