stepbrother // s.w. ✔️

By 1-800-booty

•I roll my eyes again, "what the hell do you want?" "I just want to have a little fun" he says coming so clo... More

Characters
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
ocho
Not a Chapter
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieziseis
diezisiete
dieziocho
diezinueve
viente
vientiuno
vientidos
vientitres
vienticuatro
vienticinco [final chapter]
WTF IS GOING ON
Sequel is out!!!
#1

siete

3.4K 86 15
By 1-800-booty

"Lets go!" my mom says happily has Jeff starts to drive off.

No phone for a whole weekend... great.

Nobody really spoke until it got dark. My mom fell asleep really fast and Jeff had headphones in because sam kept complaining about his taste in music.

"I'm going in the way back" I say since I was getting pretty tired.

I lay down in the way back of the car and then I feel Sam come lay next to me.

"Go away" I say and lay my head down.

"There's nowhere else for me to sleep and I'm really tired" he says and grins at me.

"Whatever just don't bother me" I say and lay the other way.

Then I feel an arm drape around my waist. I turn to Sam.

"Don't touch me" I say

"You didn't mind me touching you three days ago when we were in your room" he smirks

"Well that's before I learned what a player you are" I say

"What if we just have fun?" He asks

"That's the thing, Sam, I don't want fun." With that I turn around, ending the conversation.

He doesn't seem to get the message and he slowly rubs his hand up and down my side. I can't deny it doesn't feel good. After he sees I don't protest, he moves his hand into my jeans. [0-100 real quick. Lmao I had to say it before anybody else did] He rubs me threw my underwear and I softly moan, trying not to be too loud since the parents were in the front.

"I know you want this" he whispers into my ear softly.

I wanted to resist it so bad but I couldn't. I couldn't have self control around him. I hated it, but loved it at the same time.

Then I thought about him touching other girls like this. That snapped me back to reality.

"Stop" I say and he moves his hand.

I turn into my side and actually sleep.

I am not going to be one of his girl toys.

-

"Lauren, help Sam with that tent" my mom says while working on the other tent.

There are only two tents.

"Mom, where's my tent?" I ask, worried I already know the answer and it's not good.

"Oh honey, Sam said you would share with him" my mom says

"Of course he did" I mumble and walk towards sam.

"Little help?" He asks

"Nope you can manage" I say and leave him there.

I go to the food bag and take out a bag of chips, eating them while watching my mom and her husband fail at putting the tent together. It's quite funny.

"Ok outs is done" Sam says from behind me.

I just nod and walk into our tent. I unpack my stuff and lay my sleeping bag down on the ground. Luckily, sam put a light rug inside the tent so we wouldn't totally be sleeping on the floor.

"What's your issue?" Sam asks from the tent entrance

"My issue?" I continue, "maybe I actually like you, but all you want is to mess around"

With that, I walk out, deep into the unknown forest.

-

Well I got a lot of requests to update so here's more to the chapter!!!

On another note, I've been really sick this past week and I feel so awful ):

-

"Sam and Lauren, go get some firewood please" my mom says

"Where do we get it?" I ask

"They have a community pile a little down the road" she says and goes back to doing whatever the hell she was doing.

"Let's go" I say and Sam follows me.

We walk until we get to the firewood pit.

Not many people were there, only a couple of girls.

Girls that were making me self conscious, I might add.

"Come on, get the firewood" I say and sam nods, picking up some firewood.

The girls immediately look at him with hungry eyes (my immediate reaction whenever sam posts a selfie) and I roll mine.

"You might want to carry some" sam says, "I don't want you getting too fat"

"Shut up, Sam" I push his shoulder away from me, "do not joke about a woman's weight, you'll end up dead in a ditch somewhere"

"Noted" he says and grins at me.

I guess the girls noticed this because they instantly glared at me. Saw saw that they were making me very uncomfortable.

"Excuse me" he says to them, "I think you're making my girlfriend uncomfortable over here so if you could just stop glaring at her, that would be great"

The girls blushing in embarrassment, grabbing some firewood and running off.

Sam grins at me, "that was good huh?"

"Impressive, but you still have a long way to go if you want to prove yourself worthy of me" I say and head back to our camp ground.

-

"So, Lauren, anybody special?" Jim asks as we sit around the campfire, roasting marshmallows.

"No, not yet anyways" I say and I can feel Sam staring at me, furious.

"What about you sam?" My mom butts in.

"Well actually" he continues, " there is this amazing girl"

"Oh really what's her name?" Jim asks

"L-Amy" he replies, quickly covering the truth.

"Well maybe you could bring her home sometime" Jim says and Sam just nods.

The rest of the night was uneventful.

-

"Get up!" Sam yells at me from outside the tent, "today is the day we are going to go to the lake!"

"You seem happy about that" I reply, I wasn't a big fan of swimming.

"Yeah, cause it's just gonna be us" he smirks

"Aw that's cute" I smile sweetly, "you think something is going to happen there"

He smirk immediately falls.

I just laugh at him, picking up my bathing suit and going into the tent to get changed.

"Done yet?" He asks

"Yep, lets go" I say and follow him down the path.

We arrive at the lake.

"So are you gonna go in?" sam asks

"You go in first" I say

"Why? Are you afraid that there are sharks in the water?" He teases

"More like snakes or fish or something" I reply, "sharks aren't even in lakes"

What a dumbass.

"Whatever" he says.

"So are you-" before I can finish my sentence, Sam pushes me into the lake water and I scream.

Suddenly I'm in the water and swim to the surface.

"Very funny" I say to a laughing Sam.

"That was Priceless!" He says between laughs.

I grab his foot from the water and pull him in.

He emerges to the surface and now in the one laughs at him.

I don't notice how close his face is to mine until I stop laughing.

He stares at me intently. His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks in a whisper.

Instead of responding, I crash my lips on his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 156 6
18+ bonus scenes from my episode story "Always Remains". *WARNING* Mature content.
451K 9K 15
Kendall decided to spend the summer with her father before the fall semester of college started. Everything was suppose to be simple, easy, and a rel...
15.6K 1.1K 40
riyan parag's pink love story! ------------------------ riyan parag,a cricket,cute boy with a pretty charming smile avantika kohli, beautiful lady...
1.2M 16.1K 88
Sam Carter is just your average high school student. A perfect boyfriend, good grades, and good friends. But once she gets caught doing it in a class...