Bonnie and Clyde (August Alsi...

By Gxddess

More

Bonnie and Clyde (August Alsina Lovestory)
Regular Day
The girls find out
Work Out for ME
Head Bitch .
Shoot Out .
I'm Back.
Give me strength.
Forgiveness is key.
Torture .
Family comes first .
Trying to Win in Someone Else's Game.
Everything is gonna be alright.
Is that right ?
Everything has changed
Family
Memories .
Just Our Night
Mini me
The Undiscovered .
The Past .
Captured
Reunited
Decisions to be made
Made up minds.
Getting My Baby Back.
Just Ain't Right
The END !
Hey

Court .

37.9K 905 111
By Gxddess

Thank y'all for waiting , and for doing that here's your next chapter . .

(Ravaughn POV)

For the past 3 days , August been MIA .  Every day Melvin is bugging me about his damn daddy , who doesn't even answer my damn calls .

I sat on the couch in the livingroom and watched the movie Bonnie and Clyde , which I loved. My phone rang and it was an unknown number , I don't usually answer them but , New year new attitude towards you coward ass humans .

"Hello ?"

"You have a collect call from August , cell mate number 34567 of Jonesboro County , Would you like to accept ?",  The little voice thing spoke .

I shook my head in shame " Yeah , hello?"

" Hey ma ". August said With sorrow in his voice .

"August Anthony Alsina Jr , ot better be a good motherfucking reason you is where you is."

" I've been caught baby , they pulled my ass over and found my stash and my strap ".

"You know how long you got?"

"No but I got a court trial tomorrow , 7 am , Ravaughn be there for me please , don't be late ".

" I got'chu bae ".

I know I can't see him, but I know he's smiling ", Well I gotta go , love you ".

"Love you too ". I hung up.

I laid back on the couch and continued to watch the movie , It was towards the enf when both Bonnie and Clyde were being shot at . Clyde fell first , then Bonnie right beside him. If August and I die together , I want out Caskets buried on the same day , same time, same grave yard.

~

I walked into the court room and sat behind August , he looked back at me and I blew a kiss  he caught it and put it to his heart .

"This is simple and so is the reason of your arrest , you were charged with drugs and weapon charge , The jury thought about it and we decided 24 months , no bail " . The judge hit his gavel on the table.

The police stood August up and  arrested him . I got from my seat and ran to kiss him " Don't worry baby , I'll be waiting both me and Mel , we love you ". I kissed him again " 24 months ".

I walked to my car and sat on my hood texting Chris and them the information on they boy . I turned  around to get in my car but I bumped into someone , I looked up at him . He was atleast 6'2, and looked exactly like the actor Michael Ealy , except his eyes were  a grey color.

"I'm sorry ma'am , let me help you ". He smiled before lifting me up and handing me my purse ."I'm Julius , you?"

"Ravaughn ". I smiled .

"Well Ravaughn , I must say that your very beautiful ".

I smiled , but not too hard " Your not to bad yourself ".

"O was wondering , maybe we could get together sometimes, hang and get to know eachother ".

I nodded " Sure I'd like that ". I took his hand and wrote my number on it " Call me sometimes ".

I got in my car and drove to my Moma house to get Melvin , but instead Kaykay them kept me there for hours having little conversations , August called and he talked to them , Oh poor babies they were devastated.

I went home and put Melvin to sleep . I ran a warm bubble bath in the tub and got in . I sat there and thought about what the hel in my life am I gone do for 24  months without my damn man?  The last time August got locked up was about his brothers death , which was reasonable this one I don't understand because August doesn't fuck wih anyone in Jonesboro , so I don't see the reason of him being on that side of town but , oh well . Whatever the fuck he has been doing got him to where he is now .

My phone rang and i answered .

"Hello ?"

"Hey beautiful wassup?"

"Julius hi , and nothing bathing ".

" Oh well that doesn't seem like much fun , I was hoping you were having fun so I could join ".

I chuckled " What does that mean?"

"I've been in my office all day today , I'm bored , lawyer work is to much ".

"Your a lawyer ?"

"Yeah , is there a problem with that?"

"No it's just I kinda don't see why your after me , I've been arrested more than once , my boyfriend is in jail now for some mess , I have a child . I have 6 brothers , I don't see a hard working lawyer man like yourself with a woman like me ".

"Well you must not know my type , you wouldn't be the first woman I've dated with a life such as yours ".

"Well Julius it was nice talking to you but I'm tired , maybe tomorrow for your lunch break we can get together , Goodnight ". I said .

"Goodnight beautiful ". Julius said hanging up the phone .

I hung up the phone and got out of the tub , dried off, lotioned up and got into bed . Every night August sings me to sleep , but i guest for the next 730 days I'll be sleeping alone .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
645K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
1.6M 54.1K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...