Everything has changed

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MELVIN  , ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !" . We sang as Melvin blew out his birthday candles .

Melvin is now 3 , DJ is about 6 , CJ is 3 , and Mylan , which is a new addition from Liyah and Trey ,  is now 1 . We're all happy and haven't had drama in awhile . Julius came out to be August cousin , shocker right? 

" You ready to open gifts lil man ?"  August asked straightening Melvin pants . " You ready to open yours too ?" He looked up at me.

Melvin and I nodded and sat in his customized thrown , while August and I sat in ours next to him.  Did I forget to mention I'm pregnant again , it yes it was purposely . August 31 was coming up and we all know that's hard on August he was stressing, coming home late , blacking out , and etc . So during his days of depression he was saying how he knows his time is coming and wants me to have something a little smaller than Melvin to remember him by .  I can't really tell you how I was feeling when he was feeling as if he knew his time would come .

" You know what you having yet babes ?"  Lala asked giving me a box and passing Melvin a toy car .

I shook my head opening the gift " Nope , I told the doctor we wanted it to be a surprise this time ."

" oooooh Doctor Lee , how he been with his Genuine looking ass ?" Marie said coming from nowhere.

" He's married again to Isis sister and they have a little young one. He's getting transferred to a hospital in Texas so we got a new doctor named Leyla and I don't like her ."

" I think she's cool ." August shrugged 

" we know your big block headed ass do , I bet she ratchet." Marie nudge him.

He pushed her off and continued to help Melvin with the rest of his gifts. After opening gifts , we danced  played games , ate food and gossip like we do. The party ended and everyone went their ways. I put Melvin , Dj , and CJ to bed and went back to clean up downstairs .

" Ma tell me why your loud, ghetto , country , big head ass friends left they bebe kids at my house ." August came in helping out.

" Marie and Chris Anniversary is tomorrow, Liyah and Tremaine arguing again , and I didn't think it would be fair to make DJ go home."

He nodded in agreement and wrapped his arms around my waist . He kissed my neck and blew on it , sending shivers down my back.

" August not with all these kids here , you know Melvin wakes up in the middle of the night. Remember last time ?"

" oooooh yes August go deeper ." I moaned as August slowly thrust inside me.

August began to speed up his paste and go deeper. With every re-entry of his rock hard member, he earned a new scratch from my black studded diamond stiletto tip nail .

August grabbed me by my legs and  flipped me over on all fours. I arched my back farther for him to see my dripping wet palace , waiting to be entered. He grabbed my waist and rammed inside of me.

The door to our room opened and their stood Melvin in his Spongebob Jumper pajamas and his teddy bear , looking directly at  August and I.

We quickly parted ways and  covered ourselves under the covers . Melvin climbed into bed and  laid in the middle of us , dozing off but not before mumbling the word "  bad child " into my ear .

"  Yesss you was so embarrassed , I couldn't help but laugh."

"He call his own mother a bad child ."

( Liyah POV )

" Tremaine it's not even that fucking serious damn, Tyrone is Ravaughn cousin and an old friend fro high school !"  I yelled .

Tremaine turned around making his voice more deeper and louder" THAT SHIT Y'ALL WAS DOING WASN'T NO DAMN FRIENDLY DANCING , Y'ALL WAS DANCING LIKE WE WAS AT THE CLUB . HE COULD FEEL YO COOKIES ALL UP ON HIS JAR !"

"Well Tremaine I'm sorry if the way we danced made you feel some type of way. I will NOT dance with him again."

"You better not or I'll put ya ass in check again ."

I chuckled softly and pushed him back on the couch. I laid on top of him and kissed him passionately.

We stayed like that for a good 10 minutes before things got heated then stopped because of a crying Mylan. I fed her and then put her back to sleep. Rejoining Tremaine on the couch and soon after fell asleep.

Yess  i know this chapter isn't that long but I promise to make it up , I got a lot of work to do and I'm really tired. Because you guys were patiently waiting for the next chapter and showed love to the story I uploaded this .

Y'all continue to Vote  and comment . If your not a fan yet then fan me (: Bye my loves . Sorry for any errors.

-Tay