Trying to Win in Someone Else's Game.

( Tremaine POV)

I sat on the front porch and smoked my blunt. Liyah has been a little distant from me and it's aggrivating, he decided we needed break now i'm home alone .

A black car pulled up and a girl got out, she was thick, and boy was she fine. She came and sat next to me rubbing my thigh, I quicky moved her hand " Can I help you ma'am?"

She smiled " Well I just moved in around the corner there and I need a little knowledge on the neighborhood." She put her hand on my shoulder

" Quiet, Friendly, and untouchale" I Moved her hand.

She Laughed " You must got a girlfriend"

I shook my head " No , I have a wife , which is on her way from work now, and wouldn't be happy seeing you on her porch trying to get at her husband."

"What Your wife doesn't know won't hurt her baby" She said rubbing her hands along my abs " I could probably give you the sexual feelings you've never had, before she can" . She kissed my neck.

I grabbed her and sat her down on my lap, carressing her thigh, she smiled as i kissed along her neck, she closed her eyes and held her head back as she moaned, I grabbed her by the neck, but not to roughly. " Look sweetie I ain't as dumb as I look , I Know you, your sister, and your fucking plan. I also know that your lying about moving around the corner because my fucking cousin stays in that house, Now i advice you to leave and never come back again." I let her go and pushed her off of me " Oh and remember never try to play a player in his own game". I winked before walking in the house locking the door.

( Isis POV)

" Isis can we just move on to someone else, the nigga knows both us and our plan, and plus he damn near chocked me to death.'" Cici rubbed her neck.

"Cici no we can't , his girl is pregnant which will make it even more worse on him, than there little break up now." Ismiled pulling off and onto the road.

"Why are you doing this anyways, If you only want August?"

"You don't know who I want, or Why."

"Isis you my twin and all but you nasty, I mean your married to a doctor, a fine one at that , but why you doing this to them? They're happy with they family and ain't stunting you. I thought this was a good idea, but now i'm thinking twice, fuck this plan take me back to the house" . Cici snapped.

"Naw, I'm good with letting you out right here." I said stopping the car

She got out and grabbed her stuff, slamming my door, she kicked my car and begun walking off. I put my car in park and got out grabbing her by her hair. She turned around and clocked me in my nose. Next thing you no it was a brawl, people were outside watching and recording, laughing and even yelling to break it up. Cici head butted me and stood over me. " Your a phony ass bitch Isis and i wish you weren't my blood, or i'd beat you some more. I'm going to have to leave you alone and also tell Lee about yo hoeing ass" She spit on me before hopping in my car leaving.

An elderly lady came to me." We should get you to a hospital sweet heart"

.

.

.

.

I walked into the house that used to be my home and looked around, nothing everything except my things were gone. I walked up the stairs and looked at nothing but a mattress and a note .

Isis We're DONE , I talked to Cici and I've called ,

Ravaughn and talked to her and her husband about you.

I'll have the divorce papers sent in the mail .

   -Lee

I guess Ravaughn was right " Leave something that has already left you alone" or whatever the fuck, that bitch said .

It's not long tonight , but it is just a little something for y'allI also found out that I ain't failing . Yayyy , but my mommy is being bitchy and treating me as if , this is my 3rd or 4th year in the same gradeBut I watched Fruitvale station ( sp ?) and gosh that movie is so sad towards the end, I cried . if you haven't seen it you need to,
- Tay