The Undiscovered .

( August POV )

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital , waiting for the results on Ravaughn and Mel . She was at the park with Mel when gunshots fired and she was shot in the shoulder. When she fell Mel fell with her and ended up hitting his head on a rock , and 3 other unknown people were hurt.

" Mr . Alsina may I have a word with you?"  Dr.Tone asked .

I followed him to his office and sat down . " Call me August."

"Well August , by any chance do you know a Gabbi Alsina?"

I shook my head .

" She was one of the children shot at the park and lost lots of blood. My team and I thought she was a relative of yours so we ran test and you both have the same blood type . But you don't know her?"

"Naw , I mean I ain't never met or heard of her a day in my life. I mean I'll give her some of my blood because she needs it , but she doesn't have any parents?"

He shrugged ." Her father August Alsina Sr , passed years ago , and her mother is on the way."

" So why - wait did you say August Alsina Sr ?"

He nodded .

" That's my father."

The doctor smiled ." Hmm , well Mr . August would you like to go back now and get some blood for your little sister?".

I followed him to the backroom and Waited for whatever needed to be done. I took off  my hat and rubbed my face, placing my hat back on. I can't believe I got another sister , that I never knew about .

I thought after my daddy left he died. I shook my head at the thought as the doctor entered. She looked like she was in her early 50's late 40's , dark ebony skin, light brown eyes, and grey and brown hair.

" I'm Dr. Simmons but I like to be called Cora Jean . Are you sure you wanna go through with this?"

I nodded .

" I'm not really the one to get in anyones business , but you looked stessed are you ok?"

" I just found out I got a sister who's losing a lot of blood , my pregnant fiance was just shot , and my 3 year old son is unconscious right now. I really don't know what to do."

" One thing for sure is that you don't need to be worried anout your fiancé , she's perfectly fine and gave birth to a beautiful baby. Your son I don't know because I haven't seen him yet."

I sighed heavily and smiled.

After 15 minutes of being with her I was seny back to the doctors office. He was sitting there with a lady probably in her mid-thirties.

" August this is Ebony , Gabbi's mother."

We shook hands.

" How come we never knew about you and Gabbi ?"

"I was still in school when I met your father , we were atleast 3-4 years apart. He was broke and needed a place to stay . My family and I helped him out. We started dating and I ended up getting pregnant. He always mentioned how he wasn't a good father to the kids he already had and he didn't need anymore, he wanted me to get an abortion and I wasn't with it. I left New Orleans and came to Atlanta. A week later your father was pronounced dead." She said wiping tears that were forming .

" I'm sorry to hear that."

"Gabbi and I had searched up and down to find you and the other members of your family. We had found a Melvin but he never answered his phone. When we found out you lived in Atlanta as well Gabbi was even more excited. We met your fiancé a couple days ago when she was with my sister and her friends, and all she did was talk about you. We saw her again at the park today and Gabbi was gonna speak to her , but before she could reach her shots were fired."  She cried harder .

" Why'd you come here so late , if you was at the park today?" I asked her

" I was answering police questions."

I wrote my number on a piece of paper and handed it to her." When Gabbi gets out of here, and I'm praying she is. Call me." I walked out and headed to Rae's room.

( Ravaughn POV )

I looked down at my beautiful baby girl , Raven Marie Alsina. 8lbs 7oz . I smiled as she wrapped her little fingers around mine and squealed.

Mel walked in and climbed in bed next to me. August walked in and sat at the foot of the bed.

I passed Raven to him, just as everyone else came in. He smiled at everyone as they looked and took pictures.

I let Mel name her , he was so excited about me having a baby so lastnight he thought of Raven. I looked ay him , and he was looking down wiping his tears.

" What's the matter baby?"

He smiled " Sister so pretty. I gotta fight."

I raised my brow " Who you got to fight?"

" Boys." He said in a duh tone.

I shook my head and accepted the gifts from everyone.  A woman walked in and walked over to August , as she spoke his face had liten up and his smile got brighter.

" Ok sorry to inform you people, but visiting hours are over." August said pushing everyone out, except the lady. " Baby this is Ebony , Ebony my fiancé Ravaughn."

"Hi ." I smiled and waved.

" Bae today while I was waiting for you the doctor asked me to come to his office. I get in there and he starts talking about this little girl. I offered to donate blood cause we have the same blood type , but we also have the same last name, and the same daddy."

"So you have a sister?"

" Yeap , she's one of the people that got shot. She's getting a blood thing now."

" You excited about meeting her?"

"I don't know, but Ebony says that she's excited to see me. Ebony says they remember you from the time you hung out with her sister and Gabbi was on the way to get your attention when she got shot."

I looked at Ebony " Oh yes, I knew you looked familiar. Oh I'm so sorry about what happened. She is a very beautiful little girl."

After hours of speaking to Ebony visiting hours were over. Melvin head injury wasn't as serious as we made it seem so he went home with August.  I laid in bed watching TV but it was soon cut off.

" It's been awhile since I've seen your face bitch. You didn't change at all, your baby is hideous like you as well. Because of you I lost everything you stupid whore. I hope you rot in hell with your ghetto ass. I thought shooting at the park was gonna do it, but I guess not. I envy you Ravaughn and I want you to know that." An unfamiliar voice spoke.

I looked at the door as the dark figure walked into the light, and I couldn't believe my eyes. . . .