Family comes first .

(August POV)

As i slept in my bed, i heard whispers and feet shuffle . Then a blow to the face, I opened my eyes and Melvin sat there on my chest , smiling showing the only four teeth he had .

I threw him off me, and started tickling him as he squealed with excitement. "You tryna beat daddy up now?" Melvin climbed on top of me and began kissing all over my face.

"That's right baby , kiss him up". Rae laughed .

After playing with Melvin, I chilled him down and let him watch cartoons while i laid with Ravaughn .

"August don't you miss home?" She smiled showing me old throw back pics .

"Yeah".

"We should really go visit , let both our families meet Melvin, let him see his cousins and we can get together with the fam again".

"Only if I get a kiss". I puckered my lips .

"Boy not with that morning breath you ain't". She mushed my face away.

I shook my head , and laughed . She leaned over and kissed me . I got up and headed to the shower, later joined by Rae . We took our shower and got out, we dressed in matching clothes , Red and black polo shirts, camo pants, red chucks, and matching gold watches . I went to Mel room and got him dressed like us aswell , We ate breakfast and left the house making our way to the arcade, today I'm spending my hours with the family cause they always come first .

"Papa i bet you 150 bucks i can beat you in racing". Rae came over , showing her money .

"If i loose ?"

"Hmmm , no sex for a week and you have to be my sexy man slave for a whole 48 hours". She smiled .

"Bet". I laughed shaking her hand.

We both ran to the racing carts, and hopped in . We had 4 rounds ,and were tied so i got the money and sex for a 4 whole hours, I'm the man .

( ??????? POV)

"Oh shit Chris , yesssss ". I moaned into his ear .

That turned him on even more , he grabbed me by my neck and begin to go faster and harder . But as I started to enjoy it he stopped "What the hell?"

"Look I can't do this  , I gotta son and a good hard working woman at home waiting for me , and I'm sotry to say but family comes first". He said before leaving me on my livingroom couch , with nothing on.

Family comes first eh? So if I was to start my own little family , and claimed him the father, I'd come first? Hmmm

"Yo Cici come on ". My twin sister Isis yelled from the outside .

I hurried and got dressed and ran out to her car, kissing her cheek and enjoying the ride to our next stop , the Neverson's residence (;