Family

( Liyah POV )

So today , Tremaine ,Chris , Marie and I are in Virgini, just different parts of Virginia . Tremaine is taking us to his moms to give my brother-in-law new girlfriend approval . Yes that's how good I am with his family , hoes need MY approval before stepping up the next level .

August, Mel , and Ravaughn pregnant ass hitting up the 504. Kirko and the rest going yo H-Town.

" Chris , is Forrest and Malika planning to - nvm tf kinda name is Malika ?" I asked , bending over laughing .

I felt something press against my ass I shutup quickly . Tremaine wrapped his arms around my waist and began kissing my neck . He slid his hands in my sweats and started to rub my palace through my panti. I moaned and threw my head back  . " What kinda name is Liyah ?" He asked sitting on the bed a turning on the TV .

" No nigga what the fuck you doing ? How you gonna get a nigga wet then sit down. You better get your black ass up , and tear my shit up nigga." I said undressing.

" You good ." He laughed .

" Fuck your ugly ass , can't stand you ." I said getting back dressed and picking up Mylan up from her crib. " Daddy a fuck nigga ain't he baby ?"

( Lala POV )

"DJ BRING YOUR ASS HETE LIL NIGGA . I WILL TAKE OFF MY FUCKIN BELT AND WHOOP YOUR ASS." I yelled from upstairs .

" oh no baby don't stress it I'm good ." Karen , kirko mama , said getting up from the floor.

" You sure mama K ? You fell and almost busted your ass."

" and I'm okay , now sit down and tell me how you and my boy been ."

I sat down next to Karen on the couch and told her about how lifes been, and how Kirk has been changing since high school years .

Me and Mama K , has been close since Kirk and I got together . I was going through some tuff shit and she was the only 'mother' I had/have.

Kirk and I wouldn't even be as strong as we are if she and I weren't close . His mother is his life and he'd kill the president for her ass , no second guessing on that.

( Marie POV )

"mama why you always telling my business ?" Chris asked as his face got even more red.

Mama Joyce laughed " I'm just happy to see y'all again , it's been 2 years . I miss all of you guys forreal. "

" We miss you too mama , but you talk to much." Chris shook his head .

I punched him in the chest and laughed ." No you don't mama , Chris is just embarrassed forget him."

I always used to dislike Joyce . We were never close yo be honest . She always gave me this really icky feeling about her that I never liked. But being down here made me re-think on my decision of her .

Joyce is having a family reunion and Ofcourse we had to fly down. Chris loves his family , and he also loves being down in Virginia . He plans to move down here when his ass gets to old for the game , but to Chris 45 is young, so lord knows when he plans to quit .

( Ravaugh POV )

" Ravaughn ! August ! OMG . Haven't seen y'all since forever ." Kim said running over to us .

We smiled , and said our heys and gave out hugs as we walked through the house. August and I finally flew back to the NOLA to see the fam.

" Daddy auntie Renee said come here , you too mommy."  Mel said before running off with Kay Kay.

We walked out back and joined Renee , Keisha ( August mama ) , Melvin Babymama , and an grandma Rose.

" Oooh look at you Ravaughn, you just a glowing . Oh lord now I got two great grandbabies ." Grandma Rose said as I hugged her .

" You look beautiful with a baby bump boo ." Keita , Melvin Babymama smiled .

" Thanks boo , love the hair ." I hugged her back ." Hey watermelon ." I said hugging Renee ." Hey momma."

" Hey ." Both of them replied at the same time.

August said what he had too , then left to hang with some old friends. I sat down in the lawn chair next to Renee and we all began catching up. All of me and August fam is close , just like he is with mine . I've been rocking with lil nigga since elementary, people know wassup .

I know it's short but it's just something to fill you guys in .

10 comments and votes , for next chapter . If i get more thsn that the next chapter will be LONG enough for you guys satisfaction.

Comment . Vote .