Give me strength.

(Ravaughn POV)

I walked into my office and sat down, counting the cash i just receive from the girls.

"$6k." I smiled.

I looked up as i heard the clatter of heels , There she was again, w/ that nasty smirk plasted on her face.

I stood up ." Can i help you?"

"You can sit down , no need for Violence, I'm Isis . Is August here?" She said looking around.

"Why is it that everytime you come here, you looking for my man?" I asked getting pissed.

"It's funny he's your man, but yet he's  talking to me 24/7 ." She smiled and pulled out her phone.

She scrolled down her calls feed and multiple times, August number was seen. I didn't wanna cry infront of her so I held it in. I jumped across the desk and jumped on her, i punched her and kept punching, i grabbed her by her neck and brought her face close to mine." Stay away from what's mine, or I'll kill  you and yours." I spit on her and had my security take her and her shit away.

I slammed the door shut, and knocked everything off my desk, i  fell to my knees and cried hard as a sharp pain begin to happen in my stomach, i stood up, grabbed my stuff and walked out.

I got home, and August wasn't there, good. I sat on the couch and waited for his arrival . When he got home, he kissed me and went on about his business, as he was in the shower, i moved all my rugs and towels from the floor and put babyoil all over it, I took off my belt and waited .

"Bae i need a towel."August yelled.

"There in the bathroom closet." I said.

August stepped out the shower and slipped, i began to beat him with my belt .

( the same thing Lisa did on this Christmas, if you've ever seen the movie)

"Just Wait till i get up." August yelled through the pain.

"Fuck you August, yo ass was suppose to leave her alone and you didn't . You a lieing, cheating loser and i hope you rot in hell bitch." I hit him one good time and ran outside to my car and pulled off.

( Liyah POV)

Trey and I sat in the livingroom  cuddled when a knock hit the door.

"Who is it?" Trey asked cocking his gun

"Ravaughn."

Trey opened the door and she came in, Mascara was running, her eyes were red and she looked like she done been through it all.

"Rae what's wrong , What's going on?" I asked.

She cried into my chest ." August is cheating on me, with a bitch named Isis, and lemme tell you. The bitch is BAD."

Trey shook his head ." Rae don't believe the bitches non sense, remember what August told you the first time?

She sighed ." Tremaine, she ca me to my office and showed me her call log, and i made sure to look at the number , it was August, it looks as if he calls her more than me."

"Rae why you smell like oil." I asked.

She smirked ." Well y'all know the movie we watched? And the girl put babyoil on the floor and her husband slipped and she beat him w/ the belt?"

Trey and I nodded ." You did that?"

She nodded her head.

"Oo August gone get you good Rae , ain't no sorries on that one, he gone tear yo ass too 100 pieces." Trey said going upstairs.

"Rae was it that serious?"

She looked at me." When you and Trey get in a 7 year relationship of faithfulness and one day his mistress comes up to you, and make tou seem like a punk, and you whoop his ass, call me so i can ask you if it's that serious." She rolled her eyes and got up walking out the house.

I ain't even mean it like that , I mean I understand the fact you sad, but even i know better than to beat the shit out of my man, that shit gone come around and hit her dead where it hurts .

(Ravaughn POV)

"Well Ravaughn I'm sorry to say, Your going on two weeks of pregnancy." Doctor Lee smiled.

I looked over at him ." Doc please let this be a joke."

He shook his head." Nope and so far the baby is healthy. What's wrong? Everytime you and August would come, you'd cry cause you weren't pregnant and now you crying cause you are?" He looked at me confused

"Doc , me and August had a lil situation 2 days ago, I'm living in a hotel right now, my phone is off, and I'm wearing clothes from Two days ago." I cried.

He held me and rocked me back and forth ." It's okay Ravaughn , you can come stay with me and my we ife if you'd like to."

I smiled and nodded, since it was his lunch break he took me to the house just to know his wife, and get her permission, as we walked in the house i followed him to the kitchen only to catch a familiar face I'd never forget , Isis.

"Oh hello, darling who's your guest?"
She smiled kissing Lee on his lips.

"This Ravaughn , her and her bf got into an argument a couple days ago, so i offered her a place tp stay, but only with your permission." He said kissing her again.

She smirked at me." Ofcourse, all of your friends are mine."

I couldn't believe the fact that she was married, but yet sneaking around with my man. I wanna tell Lee, but it wouldn't do anything but bring up more drama.

I went upstairs to the guest room, and laid down , i sat there and stared at the blank wall, until my eyes got heavy and closed on there own.

Vote . Comment