Just Our Night

I've decided the rest of the story will only be about Rae and August. The other characters are still in   they will be mentioned , just not like they used to.

I appreciate the love I get on this story I really do you guys. Thank you

.

( Ravaughn POV )

"So Tremaine and Chris are staying in Virginia , and family man staying in Houston."

I took off her bra and threw it at me ." Massage my back , and stop worrying about them August. This is our vacation ."

He walked over to the bed with a slight smirk on his face. He sat on the bed and starting rubbing lotion on my back.  He massaged my back and shoulders, then moved to my lower back. "I hate that you can't lay on your stomach." He said resting his hands on my pregnant belly.

"If it's a girl I wanna name her Milayna ." I said placing my hands on top of his.

"If it's a boy we should name him , Milano ."

I looked back at him , and smiled big." Bae what if it's twins?"

He rose an eyebrow and looked around . I sucked my teeth and punched him in the chest. He laughed and grabbed my waist kissing my neck. "I love you Ravaughn." He started tracing over the stretch marks on my side , which I thought he'd hate, and kissed my shoulder. "Do you love me?"

"Mhmmmm." I moaned as he slid his cold finger across my wet core.

August took his finger and pushed it in hard ." I said do you?"

"Yess yess I love you." I said trying to move back.

"Don't run ". He smirked as he laid me down and got between my legs . He took my panties off and began kissing my neck and moving down . He opened my thighs farther and planted light kisses on them. His mouth hovered over my palace and je blew on it.

I arched my back off the bed, because the blow sent chills up my spine. "August." I moaned as he began to eat the cake.

I haven't felt like this in a while , because of me being pregnant. August came up and smirked. I grabbed his face and kissed him with a long passionate kiss. He pulled down his pants and I helped him roll on the condom.

"Rav - "

August and I looked at eachother , then back at his mother who stood there disappointed .

"This is like Highschool days all over again." His momma shook her head ." Didn't I tell yall bout doing in my damn house."

We both got up and got dressed ,  before heading downstairs. The kids were at one table and Adults were at a different table. I sat down next to August at the table and grabbed my fork but was stopped by Keisha, August mother.

"No I wanna separate you and August , you go sit at the other table with the kids and let Ciara sit there".

I looked up and the girl sat there with the biggest smile ever. I shook my head as she slid in the seat.

"Stupid ass hoe , with that stiff ass weave on your head." I said walking into the dinning room to fix my plate.

(  August )

"So August  this is Ciara , she's 21 and in college, has two nice paying job, no kids ." Momma said .

I looked at the girl next to her ." So"

Momma eyed me ." So why don't you two go sit outside and chat?"

" I'm a happy man when I'm with Ravaughn."

"Y'all can still be friends." She smiled

I syood up and let Ciara walk infront so I could get a better look. She ain't got NOTHING on Ravaughn and I mean nothing. Yeah she's beautiful , but no one compares to my girl . I know I sound like a little faggot but I don't care. Her ass isn't as big as Ravaughn , her breast look like fucking watermelons , and her body is like a toothpick , but yet it's nice.

"You gone go outside I gotta use the restroom." I lied 

She nodded and continued as I turnt the corner and went to the dinning room to find Rae. She sst at the table eating and looking dead. I walked behind her and kissed her ear."You good?"

She nodded " Your mother is just growing tired of me. I heard everything August."

I sighed." It doesn't matter what mama say , this isn't her relationship. How bout we pack our shit and drop Melvin off at your momma , then we get a hotel and spend time together."

She smiled big and rushed to get up ." Oh yess , no offense babe but this damn house get on my damn nerves."

We went upstairs and packed our stuff , including Melvin's. While everyone was in the livingroom chatting, we hit the door. I left a note on the bed for mama, she'll be straight.

There's not anything in the world that'll make me loose Ravaughn. She's my queen and I'm her king. I love her , and she loves me. That's why I plan on proposing at her birthday party.

-

-

-

-

I know chapters are short and I take forever to update, but it'll change. Since the book is coming to an end chapters will be longer and updates will somewhat be earlier.
I don't really know if I'm gonna have a sequel for this book or not. If I do have a sequel it won't be up until the summer time , because we're starting to test in school and that comes before wattpad.

But anyways , like always Comment and Vote.  If you want you can state your opinions on a sequel or not. Excuse errors.