Shoot Out .

(August POV)

Today we chilling at the Trap House, or should i say factory. In one section they making crack, one section they putting in weed bags, one section they preparing Mollys, and Ofcourse my leading lady is upstairs with the rest as they count the money.

A knock hit the door and we all cocked our guns, the door flew open and DJ ran in ." Where my mama?"

I pointed upstairs and he went on bout his way.

I walked out side with Chris,Trey,and Kirko , we hit our blunt and talked about business, a black escalade truck rode by twice, but the third time slowly, we pulled our guns as they pulled out theirs, shots were fired .

It was like 20 of them niggas and 4 of us, well i thought. Ravaughn and Liyah were on one side while Marie and Lala were on the other side of the house . We shot their men dad and were heading in the house.

BANG.

We all turned around as Chris fell to his knees, Marie went from Beauty to Beast , she shot her gun and didn't stop to lil nigga was laying in puddles, we all hopped in my black escalade and hurried to the hospital.

"Aye lady we need a doctor ." Ravaughn banged on the desk.

She gave her a finger, Ravaughn grabbed a handful of hair and brought her face close to her trigger finger. " Look my brother has been shot, and maybe killed . Get him a fucking doctor NOW unless you'd like for all these innocent people see your head go POW !" She yelled letting her hair go.

She hurried and pressed the button , and doctors and nurses hurried out and put Chris on a stretcher . Marie tried to go but Ofcourse they wouldn't let her. We all sat there head in our hands, as Marie cried hard .

Ravaughn came and sat on my lap ." You cool papa?" She rubbed my head ." I prayed, and prayed, and prayed that he'll be alright , And even without praying i know he will Chris is strong."

I laid my head on her chest ." Man ma, if i ain't make them come on that porch with me, this wouldn't have happened."

" No baby , don't beat yourself up you can't predict the future . You didn't know this shit would happen, y'all just went out for a smoke, only god knew what was bound to happen." I rubbed his hair.

"Where's Marie ?"

"I looked around until i found her crying with mama Joyce ( Chris mama). I pointed , and August looked and shook his head.

"Family of Christopher Brown?"  The doctor walked out.

We all stood up ." That's us."

" I got both good news and bad , which would you want to hear first?"

"bad." Mama Joyce replied.

" Well Christopher was shot just 10in below his heart, causing a lot of bleeding. But luckily we stopped that, and got the bullet out w/o interfering with his heart. He's now sleeping and can't be visited unless family."

" We are family." Marie cried.

"Close family only."

August and i didn't argue w/ the situation , we let mama Joyce and Marie go see him, we got him tomorrow . We all got in the truck and went to McDonalds, ordered our food and went to Trey house.

(Marie POV)

I walked in the room behind mama Joyce , the tears quietly slipped as i looked at him sleeping peacefully . I walked over to his bed and held his hand , and kissed his forehead . " Baby if your listening, i just wanna tell you that I'm praying and i really hope you get better. Everyone was here, including mama and she still is. We love you baby and please stay strong." I backed up.

Mama Joyce walked up to him ." Christopher i hope your listening, we love you baby and please be strong. I know you were always the one to say i told you so, but now it's my turn. I've told you multiple times that August boy is no good , told you multiple times this life could get you no where but a grave or a jail cell, i want you, Marie, and the young to come live w/ me in Virginia i think it's good. Think about it and lemme know. Love you." She kissed his head and left the room.

I shook my head at her rudeness, and proceeded to watch Chris, he was just laying there no movement or sound. I pray to god he's alright , I can't bare to have my baby grow without a father.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey princess ." Chris smiled at me , and walked over.

"Hey Boo, how you feeling?" I kissed him.

"Well I'm good, you good so I'm feeling great."

"You ready for this trip young boy?" Ravaughn came over hugging him.

"Young? Babydoll I'm olfer,taller, and badder than you." He laughed.

Wondering what trip? Well August paid for us to go on a family trip to Jamaica, well not family but adults.

We all boarded the plane and took our seats as the plane started to roll. I personally think this will be fun, besides the fact that i can't really do anything cause im 3 months pregnant -_-'.

Vote . Comment.

( this is the last chapter i write until after Christmas, cause I'm gonna be busy the next 3 days . Thank you for reading )