Court .

Thank y'all for waiting , and for doing that here's your next chapter . .

(Ravaughn POV)

For the past 3 days , August been MIA .  Every day Melvin is bugging me about his damn daddy , who doesn't even answer my damn calls .

I sat on the couch in the livingroom and watched the movie Bonnie and Clyde , which I loved. My phone rang and it was an unknown number , I don't usually answer them but , New year new attitude towards you coward ass humans .

"Hello ?"

"You have a collect call from August , cell mate number 34567 of Jonesboro County , Would you like to accept ?",  The little voice thing spoke .

I shook my head in shame " Yeah , hello?"

" Hey ma ". August said With sorrow in his voice .

"August Anthony Alsina Jr , ot better be a good motherfucking reason you is where you is."

" I've been caught baby , they pulled my ass over and found my stash and my strap ".

"You know how long you got?"

"No but I got a court trial tomorrow , 7 am , Ravaughn be there for me please , don't be late ".

" I got'chu bae ".

I know I can't see him, but I know he's smiling ", Well I gotta go , love you ".

"Love you too ". I hung up.

I laid back on the couch and continued to watch the movie , It was towards the enf when both Bonnie and Clyde were being shot at . Clyde fell first , then Bonnie right beside him. If August and I die together , I want out Caskets buried on the same day , same time, same grave yard.

~

I walked into the court room and sat behind August , he looked back at me and I blew a kiss  he caught it and put it to his heart .

"This is simple and so is the reason of your arrest , you were charged with drugs and weapon charge , The jury thought about it and we decided 24 months , no bail " . The judge hit his gavel on the table.

The police stood August up and  arrested him . I got from my seat and ran to kiss him " Don't worry baby , I'll be waiting both me and Mel , we love you ". I kissed him again " 24 months ".

I walked to my car and sat on my hood texting Chris and them the information on they boy . I turned  around to get in my car but I bumped into someone , I looked up at him . He was atleast 6'2, and looked exactly like the actor Michael Ealy , except his eyes were  a grey color.

"I'm sorry ma'am , let me help you ". He smiled before lifting me up and handing me my purse ."I'm Julius , you?"

"Ravaughn ". I smiled .

"Well Ravaughn , I must say that your very beautiful ".

I smiled , but not too hard " Your not to bad yourself ".

"O was wondering , maybe we could get together sometimes, hang and get to know eachother ".

I nodded " Sure I'd like that ". I took his hand and wrote my number on it " Call me sometimes ".

I got in my car and drove to my Moma house to get Melvin , but instead Kaykay them kept me there for hours having little conversations , August called and he talked to them , Oh poor babies they were devastated.

I went home and put Melvin to sleep . I ran a warm bubble bath in the tub and got in . I sat there and thought about what the hel in my life am I gone do for 24  months without my damn man?  The last time August got locked up was about his brothers death , which was reasonable this one I don't understand because August doesn't fuck wih anyone in Jonesboro , so I don't see the reason of him being on that side of town but , oh well . Whatever the fuck he has been doing got him to where he is now .

My phone rang and i answered .

"Hello ?"

"Hey beautiful wassup?"

"Julius hi , and nothing bathing ".

" Oh well that doesn't seem like much fun , I was hoping you were having fun so I could join ".

I chuckled " What does that mean?"

"I've been in my office all day today , I'm bored , lawyer work is to much ".

"Your a lawyer ?"

"Yeah , is there a problem with that?"

"No it's just I kinda don't see why your after me , I've been arrested more than once , my boyfriend is in jail now for some mess , I have a child . I have 6 brothers , I don't see a hard working lawyer man like yourself with a woman like me ".

"Well you must not know my type , you wouldn't be the first woman I've dated with a life such as yours ".

"Well Julius it was nice talking to you but I'm tired , maybe tomorrow for your lunch break we can get together , Goodnight ". I said .

"Goodnight beautiful ". Julius said hanging up the phone .

I hung up the phone and got out of the tub , dried off, lotioned up and got into bed . Every night August sings me to sleep , but i guest for the next 730 days I'll be sleeping alone .