Everything is gonna be alright.

(Ravaughn POV):

For the past 3 weeks everything has been crazy. Julius is married , with 3 kids.  Melvin acts so differet without August, he hardly eats or talk. When August calls and talks to him , he changes his attitude. That boy loves his daddy and his sad about him being gone. 

"I'll see what I can do Ravaughn, but as I told you not most of the time he'll get out because of me. He also has to do good in there, good behavior can shorten his sentence. The only thing I can really do is have him in there for atleast 16 months , cause he's in there for 24 so it doesn't really do a difference" .

"Nope not true Julius , Just try please , for me? It means alot , I know he doesn't deserve to be let out and needs to be punished but I need him . . . . Julius we can fight this I'll help " .

"Ravaughn there is nothing you can do but sit back, relax, and let me handle it. August wouldn't want you crying, he'd want you to be strong out here , and hold it down for him while he's gone ".

I wiped my eyes . "You making it sound like he's dead or something , but Julius what is the less time he could possibly get with your help?"

"8 months "

I smiled " What you gonna do, fuck the judge?"

He smiled and stood up , "I'll be back for dinner with you and his family to talk to y'all, and it's nothing of your business what i'm gonna do. But if i was would you tell my wife?"

"Julius don't go to the extreme to get August out now, but naw i wouldn't cause it ain't my damn business ". I pushed him out the door.

 I grabbed the box on the floor and began to clean Melvin's toys up off the floor. This boy here gone cause me back problems picking his shit up every 5 minutes .  I finished his toys and tucked him into bed.

I went and ran a nice warm bubble bath , undressed and hopped in. I poured myself a glass of wine and relaxed. Then my phone rang -_-

"Hello ? "

 "You have a collect call from August , cell mate number 34567 at Jonesboro county , would you like to accept?"

"Yes . . . Hey baby".

"Hey ma , what are you doing?"

"Nothing baby , in the tub ".

"Hmmm , enjoying yourself without me?"

"Nooooo ".

"I know , I miss you too. How lil man been doing?"

" I don't know what you've said to him last time, but he's better ".

"That's good bae but I got to go , I love you and don't forget to touch the kitty for me". He laughed hanging up the phone .

I put my phone down , and rubbed my finger down my body , since I ain't had nothing in a good lil minute , I guess a finger work out wouldn't hurt .

-
-
-

"So how is everyone ?" Julius asked joining the crew and I at the table.

Chris mugged him" We been better , thank you for your concern ".  He said with  attitude.

"Ok well I've been working and caught a couple of things. On the female police report the officer said nothing about finding any type of drugs in the car , but at court the male officer  said he have . The second thing i found is August only owns Two guns , a pistol and an Ak47. The officer said he saw two shot guns. All of the information from the female cop is different from the male cops. I've contacted the judge and she negotiated time for another court session , but if information is filthy . I'm in trouble ".

Tremaine smiled " So after that , August comes home?"

Julius nodded "  but not right after court , she may make him spend atleast 2 months in before he's officially freed ".

I placed my hand ontop of Julius hand Thanks Julius I really really really appreciate it".

Chris jumped up and charged towards Julius and I " Is y'all fucking ? Lil nigga you tryna fuck with my brothers girl? "

"Chris no , I would never do that to August , I love him and plus Julius is married. Look at his damn finger and stop assuming shit".

Chris looked at Julius then back at me " Oh well my fault , you know I gotta watch yo ass cause August told me too. I apologize ".

Julius nodded " It's ok , I was just leaving anyway".

Kirko laughed " Chris you done scared him away".

Chris laugh " It wasn't even like that , We just needa hold shit down for August and watch out for his fam ".

We all nodded in agreement and began to have our regular conversation , well that's until Chris and Marie started to argue over the most stupidest thing ever.

"Bae there's only two meals a day , lunch is a snack ".

" Nigga tf , no it's not wit'cho , long neck ass, box head ass, razor mouth ass, wagon neck ass, long lip ass, rock head ass. Boulder back ass, shit back ass, box cutter mouth ass". Marie said .

Chris was turning red , and crying his eyes out laughing " Oh shit bae , I taught you well ".

"No nigga , I taught you. Fuck yo ugly ass mean?"

"You know exactly what i mean lil nigga , what tf you mean?"

My phone rang and  the room got silent . It  was an unknown number, so it put it on speaker .

" Hello ?"

"Hello Ravaughn , It's Isis ".

Hold up , did this bitch just say Isis ? How the fuck did she get my damn number ?

" I just wanted to let you know -

Aaaaaaah , Cliffhanger . .

- What y'all think ?

- Why in the world is Isis calling Ravaughn phone?