Silver Lining (M.Yg - K.Th)

Von _SugaRush_

It has been ten years since that day,, the day they lost someone so precious. Hatred lingers in her heart. Gu... Mehr

TEASER
OFFICIAL TRAILER
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41 - Last Chapter
Announcement
-Seven Lucky Gods-
~Appreciation~

6

633 39 9
Von _SugaRush_

"You will never say goodbye to the past, until you understand why the flashbacks haunt you"

-Shannon L. Alder-
~~~~~

It was lunch break, and Soomin lazily dragged her feet out of her class after successfully keeping herself awake during the lecture.

"Hey, sleepyhead, where are you going?" Soomin looked over her shoulder when the strap of her bag was lightly tugged from behind. It was Jiwoo.

"The canteen, right?" Soomin looked at Jiwoo and Minyoung with confusion.

"Yes, we are, but the canteen is that way, Honey," Minyoung pointed in the opposite direction.

"Ah..." Soomin grinned sheepishly and slung her right hand onto Minyoung's left shoulder while her left hand onto Jiwoo's right shoulder. "Then that way we go. Let's go!" she said.

Sighing, Jiwoo said, "Forget that lame canteen. This girl absolutely needs coffee to bring back her senses." Jiwoo pulled both of her friends to their favorite coffee shop right in front of their campus.

"

Ooy Jimin~ give me a cup of your strongest coffee, please!" Jiwoo sang her order loudly as soon as she opened the entrance door.

Almost all of the tables were occupied by students and lecturers. It was a common sight since Jimin's coffee shop was undeniably one of the best coffee shops in town. Minyoung, who spotted the one and only empty table, immediately threw her bag before some random noisy girls in front of her took the table, which earned her tons of glares from them.

Soomin looked around to see Jimin approaching them in a rush, with an annoyed expression on his face and a plastic tray in his right hand. In the blink of an eye, she witnessed the savagery of Park Jimin as the plastic tray landed perfectly on the back of Jiwoo's head, causing a loud smack that echoed throughout the entire shop.

"What was that for?!" Jiwoo yelled hysterically at him, tears welling up in her eyes.

"That was for disrespecting your older brother AGAIN, Miss Park," he said coldly, calmly walking back to his counter to continue serving customers.

"You deserve that," said Minyoung when Jiwoo gave a disbelieving look to her friends.

"Is it that hard for you to act a little bit decent to him? Call him brother at least. He is two years older than you," Jiwoo hissed as Soomin flicked her forehead.

"Seriously, you sound like my mom right now," Jiwoo rolled her eyes before standing up and placing a proper order at the counter.

"Such an ungrateful kid," Soomin mumbled under her breath.

This was a common sight for Minyoung and her since the three of them had been together since middle school. And little did she know, she was slightly jealous of the Park siblings.

If only I still had mine.

That was what she had in mind whenever she saw the silly yet adorable fights between them. Because despite the two-year age difference between Park Jimin and Park Jiwoo, the younger one acted as if she were the older one. Instead of acting nicely or simply calling him brother, she called him by name and acted bossy around him. She clearly knew that her inappropriate actions annoyed her brother so much, yet she couldn't resist teasing him. It was just Park Jiwoo's way of showing her love for her brother.

Soomin leaned her head on the table before shutting her eyes.

"Soomin, seriously, what is wrong with you? You look so worn out lately," said Minyoung, who stared at her worriedly.

Sigh. "As if I know..."

"Do you still have those dreams?"

"Yes, it's getting worse because I have them every day, every night, every time I shut my eyes since two weeks ago, and they're also getting weirder," she explained, still with her eyes closed.

She opened her eyes instantly as the image of a strange boy who appeared in her dream pictured in her mind. It was odd that she could clearly remember his sparkling eyes, his raspy deep voice, and his odd yet familiar smile because normally people hardly remember their dreams once they awake.

"Is it... him? No, it can't be..." Soomin sat upright, mumbling under her breath yet audibly enough to be heard by Minyoung when she noticed something the boy said to her.

"Huh? Him? Who?" Minyoung raised one of her eyebrows, trailing Soomin's figure as she already took her bag and dashed off to the exit door.

"It's just a dream, Soomin. Don't think something nonsensical," she thought while walking herself to the nearest bus stop.

~~~

"Hey, Goofy, how are you doing? I bet you miss me," she chuckled as she wiped some dust from the gravestone.

"I'm sorry that I rarely visit you these days. This college girl is kinda busy," she flashed a smirk as she fished two of his favorite lollipops from her bag and put them next to the grave. She wished the visited boy wouldn't get grumpy up there.

Sitting next to the gravestone, she leaned her back against the big tree which stood on the right side of the gravestone while hugging her folded legs. She rested her head there, looking at the bright sky above her, which was partially covered by the twigs and leaves of the tree.

"I must be crazy to think that he was you."

A warm breeze of spring lightly caressed her hair, so gentle and calming. The sounds produced by the friction between twigs felt like a lullaby to her ears.

She fell asleep.

~~~

Can you pass the brush to me Soomin?

This one? Here..

Thanks

Wah..It such a blessing to see both of you sit side by side without barking towards each other.

Shut up

"So now I have to deal with this grown-up version of her in my dream too? What a life,"

Soomin turned around to see an unexpected boy standing behind her with his hands on his waist, glaring at her in such a manner.

She frowned, approached him, and suddenly pinched his nose, which startled the boy.

"This is my dream, go away, Min Yoongi."

"Did you just... Yah!" Yoongi stretched his right hand to reach her left earlobe, boldly pulling it up until she squeaked in pain.

"O-oooow!"

The smooth sensation of her earlobe skin in his fingers made Yoongi squint his eyes. He then rubbed his nose, which had been pinched by her. It hurt.

"What is this?" Yoongi took several steps back from Soomin, who was rubbing her ear to ease the pain.

"What the heck! It hurts-" She stopped as she realized something before averting her stare at the bewildered boy in front of her.

"How can a dream feel so..."

"Real..." Yoongi continued her words, which made the girl freeze in her spot. Disbelief.

"Finally, I can gather both of you here."

Yoongi and Soomin instantly looked at the "unfamiliar" figure who sat not far from them. He stood up and patted his jeans to get rid of some hay.

"You again!" both Yoongi and Soomin shouted in unison.

"You know him?!" They asked each other, which made them even more confused.

"Hi Hyung, hi little chipmunk," said him with a smile attached to his face.

"No one calls me by that name," she said.

"Except... him," said Yoongi as he locked his eyes with Soomin's when she did the same to his.

"No way..."

Both of them took several steps backward. The boy furrowed his eyebrows and reached out his hands to grab their hands. But before he could reach them...

"Aaaarrrghh go away!"

Her eyes widened as she jumped off from her nap position instantly due to the shock she got from her dream. She looked around to make sure that she was fully awake from the weird dream. And there he was, standing on the other side of the tree with a sleepy face and red eyes.

"Yoongi?"

¤¤¤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

194K 5.6K 61
|| Sequel to Star-Crosse Lovers || I can't lose my feelings for you. But I'm hurt and broken because of you. It hurts because I know you don't love...
85.2K 3.6K 62
๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ "And yet you sit on it, like it is a perfect fit. And...
628K 18.5K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...
178 9 1
Pushed to his limits. Slowly falling apart. On the cusp of collapse. But even then he wouldn't utter a single word of his struggles even when asked...