Champagne and pools|minizerk

By zacksjacket

Champagne and pools "Simon stop complaining your a rich kid ask for the world and you will get it." I rolled... More

Champagne and pools
You wouldn't?
You could ask
Pack your bags motherfucker
Champagne and swimming pools
The bliss of being alone
Outcast
Just stay drunk
I need to explain
No homo
Dont really care
More screwed than I originally thought
Has left you
Live like animals
1k
If he did
Its not your fault
Im back mother fuckers
Silly little phase
Just as clueless as you
Im not cocky
Fake confidence
A half truth
On paper
Hair messy and a half grin
Most important person in my life
Chill and get wasted
Your just fuzzy
Are you sober now?
Rip chester
Its not true
You would
I don't even know what i'm feeling
Okay wtf
A win for us
Hand in hand
Contacting them all
Night Simon, Night Josh
Imagine if they
Family disappointment
Lovebirds
Suprise
I dont understand
Boys who kiss boys
Whos going sitc
Sure whatever
Most perfect human
How I'm feeling
Spot in the woods
On the rocks
I'm petty
Such a child
More booze
I know
Life update
Im pretty happy
Shocked
Who topped
Begging
Wake you up
Flushed red
Truth
Perfect*
The trip

Innocent baby

474 20 0
By zacksjacket

I pace the door thinking, should I go into the main living room and ask to live with Simon. I mean they will be okay with it, it's Simon. Everyone adult thinks he's the poster boy of the rich. Popular at school, down to earth but we all know what's the truth. His parents even know the truth but they would rather their son be know as a innocent baby other than the player who lost his virginity at 14.

They definitely don't want them knowing on what he's done behind them oak doors. I don't blame them. If Simon got exposed as a trouble maker I would defiantly be branded the same. The thing is Simon isn't a trouble maker he just pretends he's one. I guess I'm thankful Simon is a poster boy for the rich because that's where I get put. I'm not an outcast thanks to Simon.

I stop and stand at the door before pushing it open.

"Erm can I ask you something." My parents look away from the tv and look towards me, "It's about moving out."

"Come sit down." My mum said, "We can go looking for houses at the weekend if you like. You can invite that Simon boy."

"It's sort of about Simon." I say sitting opposite them, "You know he has a house over in LA well he said I could move in with him. I mean if you think it's smarter for both of us to be living in one house."

"Well me and your mum would have to talk about it as I've heard some nasty rumours about this Simon figure." My dad said, "Apparently he's been sleeping around."

"No he hasn't." I lie, "That's just people trying to ruin his reputation."

"Well okay we still need to talk about it."

"Alright.

Authors note

It's 5am so have an update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 987 19
Simon has gone off to camp. His mom felt like he was spending way too much time online and playing video games. What he didn't realize was that he wa...
161K 1.4K 53
SEQUEL TO MINIMINTER'S SISTER "Sophie Minter...we are going to have the most perfect children one day, I'd bet on it." "Careful, you sound like Freya...
19.2K 576 33
Minizerk highschool FF Joshua Bradley, the quiet, mysterious kid that sat on his own in every class he had. He only spoke when spoken to, never put h...
94K 2.2K 54
Simon and Harry of the Sidemen slowly start to realize that they have feelings for each other. But they each have millions of subscribers, some of wh...