The Plugs Son

By deschanel_xo

🤭 More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96

11

123K 4.5K 4.4K
By deschanel_xo

Kamiya

I pulled up to Jamila job and went in. I saw her sweeping the floors so I sat at a table and texted Wayne.

Wayne- You gone let me take you out?

Kamiya- No 😐

Wayne- 🤔

Kamiya- 🙃

Wayne- Why not?

Kamiya- Maybe in a week but we started texting this morning and I don't feel safe meeting up with you just yet.

Wayne- I'm not gone bite

Kamiya- I would hope not considering you aren't a dog or any animal

Wayne- What's your favorite color?

Kamiya- Blue

Wayne- That's a nigga color

Kamiya- There no such thing as a nigga color.

Wayne- If it ain't red it's dead.

Kamiya- If its blue it's true 😉

Wayne- 5 popping, 6 dropping

Kamiya- If its red it's dead💀

Wayne- You crippin?

Kamiya- Nope niggas in my complex do.

Wayne- Fuck them

Kamiya- Fuck you. 😐

Wayne- You fuck with them or something?

Kamiya- They like my brothers.

Read at 9:58pm

I put my phone down and look up to see people walking in the restaurant. I get a better look and see that's it's Cameron, Gucci and that other guy. I act as if they aren't there and continue to look for Jamila.

"You ready?" She asked behind me.

"Yeah." I said standing.

"Damn Kamiya can't speak?" I hear Gucci say.

"Aye man." I hear Camron.

I roll my eyes and we left the place. On the way home it was silent because Jamila was asleep. Her phone kept going off though.

When we got home I shook her and she woke up and wiped her mouth. We both got out and went inside locking the door behind us. I grabbed a snack and went into my room. I set my phone up and played a bootleg movie.

Cameron

"What the fuck wrong with you?" Gucci asked.

"You know she don't wanna fuck with you and yo fat ass keep trying." I said.

"Okay what that got to do with you?" He said.

"You be around me so you can't be begging and shit for a bitch that don't want you." I said.

"Imma do me and you do you." He said.

"Hello can I start you off with drinks?" The waitress asked.

"Dr. Pepper." I said.

They said their drinks and she went to the back. I glanced at her ass and it's wasn't nothing compared to Kamiya. I shake my head getting the thought of her out of my head.

"Her ass bout flat as hell." Mario said.

"I need me a woman with a fatty. Not like a BBL I want something real and round. Not too big." Gucci said.

"Me too I wouldn't mind a little dark skin either. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice." Mario said.

"A nice thick dark skin with a fat ass and cute face." Gucci said.

"Cute in the face and thick in the waist." Marios said grinning.

"You know who that remind me of?" Gucci asked.

"Who?" Mario said.

"The girl that just walked out. Kamiya is everything I need but she playing." Gucci said

"That woman don't want you. Plus she need some Italian/Mexican in her life." Mario said.

"Nah she need a big man in her life." Gucci said.

I stood up from the table and got my phone and keys.

"Where you going?" Mario asked.

I just walked out the restaurant and got into my car. I drove to my dads house and walked inside. I went to Mikah room and opened the door to see him on the phone.

"What?" He asked.

"Who that?" I asked.

"Don't come in here demanding and shit." He said.

"If it's Jamila hang up." I said.

"You fuckin stupid." He said.

"You wanted to talk to me about girls and shit now I wanna talk to you about girls and shit and its better if she ain't on the phone." I said.

He squint his eyes at me.

"Mila imma call you back...nah cam wanna talk...okay...bye." He hang up and sit up in the bed.

"What?" He asked.

"I want Kamiya." I said.

"You really are stupid." He said.

"No all joke aside I want her." I said.

"I don't care. She don't want you. You rude and ignorant. You should know better than to even think she gone wanna be with you." He said.

"How you know?" I asked.

"You called her a bitch I don't know how many time. You always talking about how broke she is and you just disrespectful. Dad ain't raise us like that." He said.

"I ain't tryna hear all that. You gone help me get her or no?" I asked.

"You really wanna be with her?" He asks.

"Yeah." I said.

"Not just tryna fuck her are you?" He asked.

"No if I wanna just fuck a bitch I'll get a bitch." I said.

"I might help you tomorrow." He said.

"Why tomorrow?" I asked.

"Cause it's almost 11 and Kamiya asleep. Plus I was on the phone with my girl and you interrupted that." He said.

"I'll come over tomorrow when you get out of school." I said.

"Alright. Calm down too cause you get too happy over little shit." He said.

"Shut the fuck up." I said walking out.

I went downstairs and out the door. Getting into my car I drove home thinking about Kamiya on my way home.

Next Morning

Kamiya

After dropping Jamila off at school I went to the gas station because I was bout to break down. As I walked in to pay for the gas I bumped into someone. I said excuse me and walked but they grabbed my arm. I turned to the man and he was smiling.

"Kamiya? It's me, Wayne." He said

"Oh hey." I said.

"That's all I get?" He said.

"Um yeah." I said.

"Damn but you look fine as hell in person." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Why you ain't speaking?" He said. He laughed and then flicked my lip. I jump back and stare at him.

"Like I said in the text I don't know you like that and I damn sure don't know you enough for you to be flicking my lip and shit." I said.

"Damn my bad just being friendly." He said.

"I gotta go." I said.

I went to the counter and paid for the gas. When I went to pump Wayne was parked behind me pumping his gas.

I finished pumping and went on about my long day.

-Comment/Vote/Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487 95 25
JUST READ IT PLEASE😊
231K 10.5K 129
Queens story
405 1 13
Two boys meet and they learn what their to and learn a lot about each other