they changed me

By _lizzybear0

*editing* Anastasia Russo sounds like your basic girl but what nobody actually knows what happens behind the... More

INTRO
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
chapter 3:
chapter 5
chapter 6:
chapter 7: *editing*
chapter 8:
chapter 9
chapter 10:
chapter 11:
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14:
chapter 15:
chapter 16:
chapter 17:
chapter 18:
chapter 19:
chapter 20:
chapter 21:
chapter 22:
chapter 23:
chapter 24: *re-editing*
chapter 25:
chapter 26:
chapter 27:
chapter 28:
chapter 29:
chapter 30:
chapter 31:
chapter 32:
chapter 33:
chapter 34:
chapter 35:
chapter 36:
chapter 37:
chapter 38:
chapter 39:
chapter 40:
chapter 41:
chapter 42:
chapter 43:
chapter 44:
chapter 45:
chapter 46:
chapter 47:
chapter 47:
chapter 49:
chapter 50:
chapter 51:
chapter 52:
chapter 53:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ
chapter 54:
chapter 55:
chapter 56:
chapter 57:
chapter 58:
chapter 59:
chapter 60:
chapter 61:
chapter 62:
chapter 63:
chapter 64:
chapter 65:
chapter 66:
chapter 67:
chapter 68:
chapter 69:
chapter 70
chapter 71:
chapter 72:
chapter 73:
chapter 74:
chapter 75:
chapter 76
chapter 77:
kian lawley nudes
chapter 78
chapter 79
Chapter 80// last chapter

chapter 4:

2.3K 45 10
By _lizzybear0

Anastasia POV:
I'm sick of being bullied for no reason at all. I just wanna run away, i wanna be with my best friend Kendall Jenner. I miss her so much i would always tell her everything until she moved away and left me like my family. Maybe while shawn and hayes are at school i'll just pack my bag and runaway to maybe South Carolina. I want a new start, i want to change my personality and my look from being the nerdy girl nobody likes to someone people actually like. Well that's the plan I'm going to runaway. I told hayes and shawn that im going i don't feel good, they told me to be safe, i kissed them on the cheeks goodbye cause god knows when i'll see them again. I ran home got my suitcase and packed 10 shirts 10 pants and everything i need. I also got a spare bag and went to my piggybank and took all the money my so call "family" left me which was $1,000,000 so i can raise myself. I wrote a note to the guys.

Shawn's note:
Dear muffin,
I'm going to miss you a lot. You were always so innocent and adorable. I love you and i know one day you're going to be on tour and signing to your fans which i hope you call them "mendes army" cause that's catchy. Anyways if your reading this i ranaway to start a new life a new me. I didn't commit suicide cause i couldn't think how you would feel. I love you shawny boy.

Love:
Anastasia ♡

Hayes's note:
Dear hayespoo,
I'm going to miss you so bad. We known each other since we we're in diapers. I love you never forget that. I'm going to runaway to start a new life and to also start a new me. I hope you don't do anything stupid. I love you and i hope one day you go and follow your heart and be famous but don't me a fboy. I love you never forget that.

Love
Anastasia ♡

I ran downstairs,grabbed my shoes and my money and ran to the nearby gas station. I bought junk food and some drinks and i got my plane ticket already and called a uber and drove to the airport. I messaged shawn and hayes their goodbyes. I told them to go to my house,and to open the door and run to my room and a gift will be there.

"Attention plane 134 is boarding. Plane to South Carolina."

Goodbye California and hello South Carolina.

Hayes's POV:
I got anastasia's text so did shawn and we ran to her house. Gosh i hope she didn't commit suicide. I love her as a younger sister. Once we got there we knocked her house no answer. Shawn was worried so i look out back and saw nobody home so i ran back to the front door and tried to open it,it worked. We ran upstairs and checked to see if anyone was dead. Nobody's home.

Shawn's POV:
I saw something that got my attention. It was blue and sparkly. I told hayes i saw something. And we saw our names on them. So ran back down and opened her fridge to see food, and in the counter i saw MUFFINS. I grabbed them and hayes grabbed some sprite. We sat down in the couch and we read our letters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 245 31
This story is about a girl named Sophia that is on a social site called Vine. And so is a incredibly handsome boy named Hayes. They start talking to...
1.8K 38 32
jasmine goes to rosemount highschool. her mom works all day her dad died in the military when she was 5. her sister is her rolemodel. she gets bullie...
35.4K 1.1K 35
Being the sister of two famous Viners, a famous football player, and an adorable sister may sound like luxury, but it isn't. I'm basically the disapp...
76.2K 1.3K 48
Names Demi and I am suffering depression, anxiety, and suicidal. I ran away from home. Why? When you got parents who can't see the best in you, I had...