Need a Little Love...

Von lulysiusmuree

Esperonza Hollister and Eric Stanley, both from two completely different worlds. Both with painful pasts and... Mehr

PLEASE READ.!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 8

3.2K 125 9
Von lulysiusmuree

Esperonza's POV

"Ronza, Ronza, wake up." A voice whispered. The hoarse voice seems to be very close to my ear, making me squirm with its ticklish sensation.

"Ronza.?" The same voice asked. But this time I felt something heavy and warm on my forehead. A hand.

"Shoot, why isn't she up.?" I heard the voice complain.

Omg.! Why didn't I notice that the voice is very deep and masculine?

With that thought in mind, I let my heavy eyelids fly open, my body rolling out of what I assume was a bed and made a defense stance.

My eyes were now wide with alert as I grabbed the nearest thing my hand could make contact with.

Great, a pen.

Why does this feel like déjà vu?

"What? Are you going to attack me with that pen? Like what you had tried to do at the bus stop.?" A voice asked, cutting me out of my trance.

My eyes shot up to find Eric staring at me with amusement. I let out a sigh of relief, giving him a glare and dropping the pen on the drawer.

I scanned my surroundings and fidgeted with the hem of my....shirt.? I didn't wear any shirt last night. Where did these boxers come from.?

Deciding to voice my thoughts I gave Eric a confused look.

"Why am I....." My sentence was cut short when I felt my throat go dry, resulting me into a coughing fit.

Eric was right by my side in a flash, patting my back as he handed me a glass of water.

I gulped the water down and handed it back to Eric with a grateful smile. He returned the texture and gave me a concerned look. "Are you feeling okay.?"

I nodded my head and turned to look at him. "Umm, how did I get into these clothes.?"

Eric looked uncomfortable as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Umm..... It...I..-" Eric stuttered, looking at anything but me.

"Are you telling me that you had changed me into these clothes.!?" I shouted, feeling embarrassed and furious.

"What did you expect me to do.? Leave you in your wet dress and let you get sick.?" Eric sneered, glaring at me.

"Well uh duh. I would rather sleep in my wet clothes than letting your filthy hands undressing and changing me." I sneered back, feeling my head go dizzy.

Before Eric could say anything, I let out a weak whimper, massaging my temples as I stumbled back to the bed.

"Ronza, take these. It should make you feel better." Eric said, bending in front of my knees as he handed me two tablets of Panadols.

"It's Esperonza to you. Not Ronza." I said, taking the pills and the refilled glass of water from his hand.

Eric let out a defeated sigh and grabbed the glass of water from my hand, grasping my left wrist in his other free hand.

"Come on, you need to eat something. The Doctor said you need to drink plenty of water and get a lot of sleep." Eric explained, gently pulling me behind him.

"But I need to get to work. I'm already late." I complained checking the clock to read that it was 8:26am.

"Well consider this your day off, Miss. Hollister." Eric says, emphasizing my last name.

Before I could say anything I was suddenly pushed into a chair, a plate filled with chocolate chip pancakes with syrup on top, a plate of bacons, scramble eggs, hash browns, and toast with butter were displayed before my wide eyes.

I felt my stomach grumble with hunger as I slowly looked at everything on the table.

"What you waiting for.? I could literary see your drool from here." Eric stated, smirking at my facial expression.

I ignored him and grabbed a pancake and threw it in my mouth, munching on it as I grabbed a bacon. I felt like I was in heaven.

Food IS heaven.!

To be honest, this was the first time a person had ever cooked for me, well that was besides Lisa and Shelby of course. I probably looked like a squirrel with a bunch of nuts in its mouth, with all the pancakes, bacons, and hash brown I was eating. I felt like I haven't eaten for a whole two to three days.

This was probably the first time I have eaten a fresh homemade breakfast from the three past months.

I was so engross with my food that I forgot that Eric was right in front of me.

Chewing the last bites of my food, I took the glass of orange juice and gulped the whole drink down.

"What.? Do I have something on my face.?" I asked, my hands wiping at my cheeks as I saw Eric staring or more like gawking at me.

Eric shook his head and composed his shocked expression. "No. There's nothing."

~Eric's POV~

Seeing her eating like that was shocking and a...huge turn on. She didn't even think twice when she started picking out everything from the table one by one and throwing it in her mouth, chewing and swallowing it down.

I had to stare at her and forget about eating. She didn't even care that I was right there....in front of her. It took her seven to ten minutes to eat and to finally notice my presence.

That was a low blow to my ego tho. Not even a single woman had ignored my presence, it was always the other way around, and I had intended to keep it that way. But I guess Ronza was a totally different story.

This morning I had woken up early and had to go straight away to take a cold shower, due to the fact that the stubborn woman in front of me looked ravishing on my bed....tangled up in my sheets.

Right when I came back from my morning run, I did some work up in my office and completed the project needed for my next trip to New Zealand. Then I decided to prepare breakfast before Ronza wakes up.

You could say that Martha had forced me to cook when I was only sixteen. She taught me the basics first. Boiling water and how to hold a spatula. Thanks to her, I have grown to cook my own meals. But that never stopped her from cooking for me.

Now that I had thought about it, maybe Ronza should come to New Zealand too. After all, she is my PA right.?

"Thank you for the....umm....breakfast.?" Ronza says, looking unsure of what to say.

Is she serious.? That's all she's going to thank me for.? Free breakfast.!? Isn't she going to thank me for catching her when she fainted.? Or when I had to rush my personal doctor to get here to check up on her.? Or the fact that I had to restrain myself from doing something stupid.?

Maybe the angry look on my face had her fidgeting uncomfortably on her chair, her eyes not once meeting mine.

"Today to Friday will be your day off." Ronza was going to open her mouth to probably argue back when I had beaten her to it.

"And pack your bags on Friday night, we'll be going to New Zealand," Now Ronza had her mouth open as she stares at me quizzically. "Have you heard of a business trip.?"  I asked, sipping on my juice.

She slowly nodded her head while grabbing a napkin and wiping her mouth with it. Her eyes still dazed and confuse.

I think I made the right choice of hiring her after all.

That thought had me smirking to myself as I grabbed a hash brown and threw it in my mouth, munching and swallowing it like she had before.

Never thought I would say this, but today is a wonderful day to get to work and start my day.

         ★★★★★★★★★★

Please Vote, comment, and share my story...😘

If ya'll want to make me happy☺, please just press thatbutton below.

Happy reading everyone.!😘

♥Lulysiusmuree♥

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

82.3K 2.2K 53
#2 in the controlling tag(26th Sept 2019) #4 in the 15 tag(4th Nov 2020) #62 in the ex tag(28th Sept 2020) #19 in the mixed tag(28th March 2020) #1 i...
68.3K 2.5K 46
❦ The Billionaire and His Flower❦ Book 1 Of The Ecstasy Series ❝Death is our forever because I want you to be mine, till eternity❞ . . . ''She was Hi...
426K 11.9K 66
He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. What the hell. Have you ever wondered, what goes through someone's head? Yeah, me too. I swear he's insane. H...
139K 4.8K 22
Jonathan moon a 28 year old good looking billionaire who is not only known for his accomplishments but also for his cold heart and harsh attitude an...