Chapter 17

Esperonza's POV

I watched as the last person I wanted to see at the moment walked in with an incredulous look on his face. I suddenly felt the strong urge to walk up to him and punch him square on the jaw.

But of course I couldn't do that due to the fact that I'm clutching my already bloody bruised hand. I angrily watched him glare at me as he walked towards me.

What does he think he's doing? Glaring at me when I'm supposed to be the one doing it?

I remained still as his eyes wanders to where I was holding my injured hand, his eyes finally noticing the pieces of the cracked mirror on the floor all around my feet. They went wide for a split second before it met my own. He took another step forward and I instantly took one back.

Doesn't he get the idea that I don't want him near me at all? That I don't want him in the same room with me at the moment?

"You're hand is bleeding." He says, taking another step towards me till he was only a step away.

"I assure you Mr. Stanley, I'm not that stupid to not know that my hand is bleeding." I bit out, watching him taking the last step towards me. I only glared at him as I took another step back, but groaned as my back hit the wall.

"Esperonza, I'm...-"

"Stop. Just....stop." I say, cutting him off and moving away when he was going to take a hold of my injured hand. His colonge fills my nostrils as I passed by him, my hand twitching to get a punch on his perfect face.

But I knew better than that.

I walked towards the sink and gathered my stuff, removing the black cotton scarf from my neck and gently wrapping it around my bleeding hand. I proceeded to walk out of the bathroom which now has a laying broken door on the floor when a hand wrapped around my uninjured arm and turned me around.

"We need to get that fix." He says, his voice hard and demanding.

I gave him a death glare as I snatched my arm out of his hold. "Stop pretending like you care. Just go back to that important meeting of yours, don't want anybody arguing about who's being a slacker and who's being a stupid PA. Don't you think you've embarrassed me enough?" I said, my rage taking over as I felt both of my hands in fists, even if the other one was crying out in pain. But I guess I couldn't feel it since I'm just so close to ripping someone's head off.

I've never been so violent, but working for an ass, sure makes the idea tempting and appealing.

I turned to walk away before doing something I might later on regret, but two large hands wrapped themselves around my waist, sending unwanted tingles all over my body and stopping me from moving forward.

My breath hitched in my throat as I felt them wrap around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"What the hell are you doing.? Get your filthy hands off of me." I gritted out, trying to get out of his grasp but was cut off when his lips made contact with my neck.

I stood still, my eyes widening as he turned me around, his lips latching at my jaw as I closed my eyes tightly while bitting my bottom lip, scared of letting out a sound.

His hands pushed me backwards till I felt my back hit the wall, his mouth working it's magic.

Is this what they call pleasure? If it was, then I don't think I could handle any of it. It was too much.

Eric's loud groan brought me back to reality as I felt his warm lips nibbling at my ear, his hands pushing my skirt up as he pushed himself in between my thighs, leaving no space between us.