Chapter 27

Please read A/N at the end of this chapter.😊

Enjoy Reading.!😙

~¤~

Esperonza's POV

"Who are you?" An accusing voice from behind me asked.

I stopped rinsing the plate in the sink as I turned around to face the source of the voice. I stared at the woman who I had once saw when I was a PA for Eric. She stood there in a white button up shirt that was a size too big for her. Her legs on full display as she looks at me with questioning eyes.

My eyes widen as I came to conclusion that the stricking woman who was standing in front of me in nothing but in Eric's button up shirt was the one  who was making all the moaning lastnight...in his room....on his bed. The thought made me feel a little off the edge.

I stopped myself from thinking further as my throat felt rough and dry. Get a hold of yourself Ronza.! Where's that smile you'd promise to put on last night?

I forced a smile, racking my brain as I tried to remember who her name was. She was the woman who I had met when I had to drop off the white rose Eric had instructed me to.

"I'm Esperonza, the house maid." I answered. She doesn't need to know that I was actually Eric's personal maid. It was half of the truth, right? She eyes me from head to toe before nodding her head.

She doesn't seem to recognize me.

Well it was good thing. I'm pretty sure that if she had recognize me as Eric's resigned PA she would surely be asking unnecessary questions. And I do not like that at all.

"I'm Helen." She says, flicking a strand of her blonde hair off of her face. She even looks beautiful with her messy hair.

Helen. That's her name.

"Since you're the only house maid who is awake, can you please make me something to eat? I would have cooked it myself but I'm really not good when it comes to being in the kitchen you know?" She says, her voice sweet and soft. But I could easily tell that she was lying.

Rich white girls. I thought sadly. Always spoiled. Always relying on others to do everything for them. I thanked God that I wasn't born with a golden spoon in my mouth and a silver platter with all sorts of fancy food on it. I'm glad that I have challenges in life that I have to face. A battle I have to fight on my own. Sometimes it's you who you got to rely on. And I'm thankful that everything happens for a reason.

I mean, nothing worth having comes easy.....right? Right.

I only nodded my head as I plastered another fake smile on my face.

I never thought about encountering Eric's nightstands. It's actually hurting me and I mentally pinched myself for that. I mean, were not even together but it actually hurts because seeing the guy who actually stole your first real kiss having women over his house will surely break your heart, right?.

Yes, Eric stole my first real kiss. I mean, I did kiss some guys but it was only a peck, no tongues. That's how far I went with a guy.

And being in this kind of situation was just too much for me. I feel used in some way and I hate being used. This feeling sucks.

For the next thirty minutes I was able to prepare breakfast for Helen. She wanted waffles, bacon, eggs, hash brown, sausages, and juice. For some reason I felt that she was only making me cook all these but wouldn't eat them.

And I was right. She only grabbed a banana and had a glass of Orange juice. I refused to glare at her as she smiled at me sweetly. I only gave her lip smile as I cleaned everything up.