Chapter 20

Esperonza's POV

"Perfect." Dolly closed the red lipstick and turned me around to face the huge length mirror.

I silently gasped as I saw a new differrent person staring back at me. For an old person like Dolly, she sure knows better than I do when it comes to makeup and fashion. I was in a beautiful elegant red dress. The neck was a heart shape showing a little glimpse of my cleavage, then the bottom on both legs was split ends that reaches above my knees. It was simple but classy and beautiful.

My hair was curled, hanging loosely around my shoulder and down to my waist. My face was make up free, except for the dark red lipstick Dolly made me put on.

"Thank you so much Dolly." I say, turning around and hugging her. She chuckled as she patted my back.

"No problem sweetie." She replies, moving back and smiled at me.

If you're curious as to how I found a dress, well it was all because of Dolly. Since Dolly was a designer before, she had worked on a few dresses as she stays here in the Stanley's mansion, nothing to do and bored to death.

This was quite the only dress that was completed. Dolly wasn't a famous designer. She just designs her own clothes for fun, and I'm pretty honored and happy to be the first person to ever wear her completed work.

"Master Eric is waiting for you down stairs. Come on now, let's go." She says, gently dragging me behind her.

I was in my black stilettos, my black clutch that held my phone and id in was held in my right hand. Dolly lead me down the glass stairs as I felt nervous all of a sudden. I took each step carefully, not wanting to land face first on the marbled floor.

As I stepped down from the last step I was faced with a wide eye Eric. He stood there in all his glory. He looks so handsome in his black tux. He stood there, boldly eying me up and down. I cleared my throat and moved to stand beside Dolly.

"She's all yours master Eric." Dolly says, making me blush.

Eric smiled at Dolly and dismissed her with a nod. Dolly winked at me before leaving us alone. I couldn't help but fidget with my dress, my throat was now dry and my brain was all over the place.

"Let's go, shall we?" He ask, lending me his hand. His deep husky voice shook me out of my nervousness as I turned to face him.

Oh God, please help me tonight. He looks hot and mouthwatering, his eyes are making my knees weak.

I nodded my head as I stretched out my free hand. My hand is now healed, except for a little bruise that isn't too noticeable. His big hand swallows my little one in his, as he gently pulled me forward next to his side.

I took a quick intake of breath as he lead us out of the door and to his black Porche Cayman. He opened the passenger seat for me and I politely gave him a small smile. As soon as I hopped in, I sat there and waited for him to close my door but he only bent forward and moved closer to me.

I was breathing heavily by now as I watched him move closer and closer. "Eric?" I whispered, my hand on his chest stopping him from moving closer.

Before I could ask what he was doing I heard a loud click sound. "First rule when you enter a vehicle is to put on your seat belt." He says, his voice low and deep.

I nodded my head, my mouth tightly closed. I couldn't answer, I was dazed and my heart hurts from getting out of control.

His colonge fills the car as he hopped in and drove out of the big huge gates. I sat there thinking of how I was going to get under his skin, under all that facade. I want to know him. I want to know what made him be like this.