Chapter 16

Please read the note on the bottom when you are done reading.!

Enjoy.!😙

♡~♡

Esperonza's POV

It was only 3:28am and I felt hungry. My phone and earphones  on the drawer as I stood up and stretched my muscles. I had a good sleep, the bed was so warm and comfortable.

The memories of lastnight long forgotten as I focused on getting something in my stomach. I didn't eat anything from yesterday since I got on the jet, and I'm pretty sure I could eat a whole cow right at this moment.

I didn't bother looking at myself on the mirror as I tugged my hair into a messy bun on top of my head, opening my door and closing it behind me as I let out a breath of relief, glad that there weren't any noise from the room in front of me.

I walked straight to the kitchen and turned on the lights. Opening the fridge and was shock to find all sorts of food in it. I happily grabbed the pouch of tuna and mayonnaise, walking over to the kitchen counter and prepared myself four sandwhiches.

Yes, I was that hungry. I sipped on my can of coke as I chewed on my last bites, observing my now bruise hand. It was swollen and I let out an amused chuckle.

Cleaning the mess I had made, I quickly got a patch of ice and gently rub it on the bruise, letting out a quiet hiss as the cold ice made contact with my skin.

After doing that for the next five minutes, I slowly stood up and decided to take a walk outside to the park I had saw our way from the airport. But before doing so, I quickly got my black sweater and  wore my j-sandals and headed out.

The sky was still dark, the road was still busy with vehicles. The wind was strong, strong enough to knock my bun down, letting my long hair wander behind me as I walked.

It was quiet when I made a turn to the empty park. I could see everything clearly as there were bright street lights on each corner. No one was around and I was thankful for that.

I slowly walked to the swings, sitting on one as I let my legs push me back and forth. It was peaceful, it made me a little lonely. But I was already use to feeling lonely.

It was natural for me to feel like this. It's like I was born to feel lonely. But I didn't mind feeling lonely. At first I did, but...not anymore.

Because of that, Lisa, Shelby, and Grayson were the only people who I love so dearly. They love me, care for me, and they had proved that for the last seven years of my life.

They taught me that not all people are the same. That I can be loved and be...wanted.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice another person on the swing to my right side.

He looks young. Eleven years old I guess. His hair was as dark as the midnight sky, his skin tan. I couldn't see his face beacause he was looking at his feet, he was wearing a dark red jacket with black pants.

"It's really rude to stare, you know." He says, shocking me as I quickly looked away.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. But what are you doing out here at this kind of time? Your parents might be looking for you." I say, glancing at him.

He went stiff for a moment before his eyes wanders to mine. My eyes went wide as I saw his face. His left eye was a light brown, while the other one was a bright color of blue, a speck of green and gold in them. He looked beautiful.

"Wow." I breathed. I never knew such thing existed. He quickly looked away, blushing.

"I wanted to come to the park. I wanted some fresh air." He replies, kicking a rock to the side.