Chapter 25

Esperonza's POV

He was kissing her.

No. He's actually kissing her.

My mouth was probably touching the ground as my eyes were now out of its sockets. I soon realize what was happening when everything went in slow motion. It happened so fast in just a blink of an eye. Farrah roughly pushed him away as her palm made contact with his left cheek.

Nathan was shock as he turned to face Farrah. He held his slapped cheek as his other hand went to move his hair out of his eyes.

"You asshole." Farrah gritted, her eyes filled with anger and shock. She turned and ran the other way, leaving a speechless Nathan standing. It was after a minute that he had finally realised that Farrah was gone that he was going to chase after her when I finally made my presence known and stopped him.

I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back. He was surprised to see that it was me. "Don't. She needs to be alone right now." I say, holding his arm as I pulled him with me. I was thankful that he wasn't fighting. He nods in defeat as he let me lead the way, it was pouring and I was freezing cold.

I was happy that the cafè was empty when I had entered it. I made a silent Nathan sit on a chair as I went to switch the sign OPEN to SORRY WE ARE CLOSED. I then ran to where the lockers were and was grateful that I have listned to Shelby and had extra change. I quickly changed into a pair of black leggings and a long sleeve sweater.

I was pretty happy to find a pair of khaki pants and a black shirt in the opened locker besides mine for Nathan. I gathered it in my arms and made my way back to the front. Nathan was where I had left him. He doesn't seem bothered by his wet clothes as his eyes were clued to the floor.

"Here, change into these." I say, handling him the clothes. He only mumbled out a thank you before he disappeared in the males bathroom.

After seven minutes Nathan walks over my direction, his wet clothes in a plastic bag. The clothes I gave him fits him perfectly and I was thankful for that. He sat the opposite of me as I pushed a cup of hot chocolate over to him. I sipped on my own hot chocolate as I watched him drink the whole thing down.

I stared at him with wide eyes. That hot chocolate was actually HOT. How in the world did he drink the whole thing without spitting it out?

I chose not to question him as I sat there silently. I didn't know wether to ask him anything or just let it be. So I went with the later. It was after two minutes that he finally opened his mouth to talk to me.

"Aren't you going to ask me what had happened?" He questions.

I looked at him expectantly as his eyes wanders back to the table. He actually looked alot like Eric, except for the eyes. While Eric had cold gray eyes, Nathan has dark brown ones. They were also very similar in many ways. The way they handle themselves and that powerful aura that's oozing from them.

"Would you tell me if I had asked?" I question instead.

He looked up at me as a ghost of smile dances on his lips. "Maybe. Maybe not." He answers.

I nodded as I continued to look at him. "If you don't want to, than I totally understand." I say, smiling at him as he looked at me.

"How long have you been there?" He ask, his voice hesitant. Like he's scared of my answer.

I decided to be honest and just tell him. "Been there long enough to see enough." I answered.

He let out a grunt as he lay his head on the palm of his hands. He rubbed his face before looking back up at me.