Chapter 5

Esperonza's POV

Ugh.! This jerk is testing me. He think he can boss me around.

But you work for him, of course he's your boss. The voice in my head echoes.

Just shoosh.! I already know that.
Just let me have my moment.

With sweat on my forehead, my hands tugging on my hair with frustration, I stood there and stared at the files on my new office table.

For the last three hours, I had been busy with organizing files, documents, and other things that involves paper.

I now have my own table, printer, laptop, a notepad, a stabler, four to five different color pens and all the other things that I still don't know the name of and what its use for.

But the problem is, I don't freakin have my own office.!

Yes, all the things I have listed out before are all located next to Mr. Stanley's office table.

Which means I'm stuck with him in this huge room for the next five days till they have the room next door cleaned.

Considering that he did not have a PA for the last seven to eight months, the room that was suppose to be mine was now used as a recycling room. So you can say that it was pretty messy and trashy.

"I want you to answer all my emails from the last two weeks. If their were any interviews that were scheduled on any day for the last two weeks, you can email them and postpone it for this week Wednesday." He says, his voice deep and masculine.

"Okay. And what time will these interview be scheduled on?" I asked irritated.

Silence.

Angling my head to his direction, he sat in his office chair with a look of determination on his face as he fiercely typed on his laptop.

Instead of opening my mouth to repeat my question, I chose to stare instead.

His Armani suite and tie long abandoned on the black leather couch where Leona sprawled asleep for the last two hours. His white sleeves were rolled up to his elbows showing his long muscular arms.

My eyes swiftly drank in his features as he focused on his laptop screen. His dark grey eyes dark with frustration as he scanned the screen, his lips set in a firm straight line. His hair....oh how tempting it looks to run my fingers and feel how soft they feel.

What the hell? Are you sure about that? After what he did to you?

With that thought in mind, I chose to sit down and let out a deep sigh, relaxing my mind and stretching my soar arms.

As Shelby had promised before, she had literary pulled me out of my apartment last week Saturday and forced me to try every clothes she sees in every store we pass by. And when I mean every clothes, I actually mean every clothes. Jeans, short shorts, tight tops, dresses, gowns, blouses, skirts, bikinis.....you name it.

Shelby is very demanding when she wants to. Last week Saturday we had spent $697.75 on my new wardrobe. She almost poked my eyes out when she caught me throwing three pair of skinny jeans with two tight short skirts to the saleswoman.