Shy (OLD VERSION)

By TashaPageWriting

"She's shy," Brooke shrugged, glancing at Indianna who looked like she wanted to be anywhere but in the class... More

I- New School, New Town, New Friends.
II- Greyson.
III- Pain
IV- Sick
V- "It Is You"
VI- Greyson
VII- PE
VIII- Storm
IX- Dinner
X- "I Want You"
XI- The Beginning
XII- Doc
XIII- Answers
XIV- Mark
XV- "My Grandma Looks Better Than You, She's Been Dead For 10 Years"
XVI- Stacy's Warning
XVII- Who Is Rogue?
XVIII- Lies
XIX- Harry and Brooke
XX- Brooke's Past
XXI- "You're Fucking Tough, Indie."
XXII- "You're Rogue?"
XXIII- "I Don't Like Killing."
XXIV- "Spank me?"
XXV- In His Head
XXVI- A Spy?
XXVII- Kal
XXVIII- Meeting The Pack
XXIX- The Girl
XXX- Nightmare
XXXI- "You're Welcome To Go Topless"
XXXII- Poor Brooke
XXXIII- Ellie
XXXIV- Being Sincere
XXXV- The Confrontation
XXXVI- The Attack
XXXVII- The Aftermath
XXXVIII- "On the way to good."
XXXIX- The Last Stage
XL- The Parents
XLI- A Delivery
XLII- Distraction
XLIII- Lake Party
XLIV- Shift
XLV- Iris
XLVI- Argument
XLVII- Make Up Sex
XLVIII- Being Human
XLIX - Trouble In Paradise
L- Laura
LI - Pack Bonding
LII - Tease #1
LIII - Tease #2
Not A Chapter
LIV- Drugs
LV - I Love You
LVI- Birthday
LVII- Breakdown
LVIII- Surprise Present
LVIX - Indianna's Plan
LX- The Falls
LXI- The Branding Ceremony?
LXII- No More Secrets
Not An Update
LXIV- Rogue Revealed
LXV- Dealing With The Revelations
LXVI- Jason
LXVII- The Branding Ceremony #1
LXVIII- The Branding Ceremony #2
LXIX- Healing
LXX - Mates?
LXXI- Kimberly
LXXII- The Plan
LXXIII- Not Going To Plan
LXXIV- Rogue's Demands
LXXV- Family Reunion
LXXVI- Bait
LXXVII- Relief?
LXXVIII- Strong
LXXIX- The Present
Thank you
Rant
Book 2
Sequels, Prequels, and Other Books
Shy REWRITTEN

LXIII- Rogue Strikes Again

159K 6.3K 1.2K
By TashaPageWriting

"Sugar, come down for dinner,"
Greyson said, standing in the threshold of the door.

Indianna didn't say anything and hoped Greyson would go away.

"I'm not going to go away. I know you are shocked and still annoyed at me, but I will not have my mate refusing to eat," Greyson said. "You've had a long day."

"I'll eat later," Indiana murmured and wiped her cheek where a tear had fallen.

"No," Greyson said sternly. "Now."

"Can't you see I'm not in the mood!" Indianna snapped. "You just drop that bombshell on me and then refuse to elaborate on it!"

"I told you, it's not my secret to tell. It's your mother's."

"I do not want to see you unless you are telling me what I want to hear."

"Sugar, you aren't going to want to hear what your mother has to tell you about Rogue," Greyson said quietly.

"Leave," Indianna said.

"I'll send you some food up," Greyson said and stepped back, shutting the door and leaving Indianna alone. *You will eat it.*

Indianna let out a long breath and laid back on the bed. Her mother and Greyson had known who Rogue was for God knows how long and now Greyson was refusing to tell her.

'It's up to your mother to tell you, sugar,' he had said.

She wasn't going to see her mother for a few days.

"I hate him," Indianna whispered and covered her face with her hands. "I hate him!"

"That's not very nice."

Indianna felt the bed dip and Kal pried her arms from her face. "Greyson?"

"I dislike him at the moment," she said and sat up. "I hate Rogue, however."

"We're going to get him," Kal said. "And when we do I'm going to rip off his tiny weedy little balls."

Indianna couldn't help but laugh at Kal's happy tone. "Do you know who he is?"

Kal shook his head. "Greyson hasn't told anyone. Only him and your mum know."

"He won't tell me," Indianna said quietly.

"From what I know it's your mum's secret, not his."

"You're siding with him!" Indianna groaned.

"No," Kal said. "But you know he would tell you if he could. Indie, we'll be home soon. You won't be in the dark for much longer."

"Some birthday I've had," she muttered and Kal smiled and nudged her.

"The day isn't over yet!" He declared and stood up. "Let's go get some food!"

"You go," Indianna said. "I'm not hungry."

"Come on," Kal said, attempting his best puppy dog eyes. "For me?"

"You mean for Greyson," Indianna corrected. "I know he's sent you to see me."

"Nothing gets past you, eh?" Kal said. "Okay, Greyson did send me, but that doesn't mean I didn't want to come and see you. Indie, we all care about you. I don't want to see you moping around in your room. Put on a brave face, take a deep breath and come downstairs. If it would make you feel better then I'd happily hold Greyson back so you can kick him in the balls again. I've been tempted to do it before, but I think he might've murdered me."

Indianna smirked. "Probably."

"So, join us for dinner?"

Indianna pursed her lips. "I'm really not in the mood-"

"I may have not mentioned one important piece of information," Kal said as smiled sheepishly. "I may or may not have been ordered to carry you downstairs if I have too."

"The ass," Indianna gasped. "The controlling little shi-"

"He just wants to make sure you eat!" Kal said quickly. "You've had a very stressful day. It's not everyday you find out about an extremely painful ceremony, argue with your mate, have a massive secret only half explained to you..." Kal stopped talking when he noticed Indianna's expression. "Oh shit, I'm not helping, am I?"

Indianna shook her head. "No."

"Sorry," Kal mumbled and smiled cheekily. "So, let's go, Luna!"

Indianna pouted and narrowed her eyes at Kal's extended hand. "Fine," she mumbled and took Kal's hand, letting him pull her up from the bed.

"Great!" Kal cheered and wrapped his arm around Indianna's shoulder as they walked out of the room.

Kal, being Kal, talked about complete and utter nonsense as the pair made their way downstairs and into the kitchen. Janson's pack house was a lot smaller than Greyson's so hardly any pack wolves stayed at the house apart from the high ranking ones. The house was pretty much empty at the moment.

Greyson looked up when Indianna and Kal entered and he nodded gratefully at Kal.

Indianna saw there were two spare seats, one next to one of the pack members that went to the Falls with them and one next to Greyson.

Greyson raised his eyebrow when he saw Indianna look between both seats. He crossed his arms over each other and leaned back in his chair, watching Indianna carefully.

He hated that he couldn't tell her who Rogue was, but it wasn't his secret to tell.

Kal lightly bumped hips with Indianna and nudged her over to the seat next to Greyson as she went to take a step towards the other seat and he quickly walked over to the seat next to the pack member and sat down.

Indianna swallowed and slowly walked over to Greyson. She slid into the seat next to him and she could feel her skin buzzing at the close proximity. Indianna felt like it was just them two in the room, despite the loud conversations around them.

"Eat," Greyson said softly into Indianna's ear. "Please, sugar."

Indianna looked down at the plate in front of her and wondered if she could stomach the pasta. She picked up the fork and stabbed a piece of pasta, placing it cautiously in her mouth. She jumped in surprise when Greyson placed his hand on her knee and she swallowed her pasta hurriedly and looked at him.

"Don't touch me," she said quietly.

"Why?" Greyson said innocently and squeezed Indianna's leg. She felt warm and fuzzy at just the slightest touch. "My touch calms you, makes you feel better." Greyson's lips grazed Indianna's ear and she placed her hand over Greyson's large one and tried to push it away.

"Greyson, you've really hurt me," she whispered.

"I know," he groaned and linked his fingers with Indianna's, pulling her hand onto his lap. "And I'm so sorry. I promise I'm done with secrets, sugar."

Indianna let Greyson's thoughts fill her mind and she nodded, knowing that he really was sorry.

"Are we good?"

Indianna shook her head. "No. I accept that you are sorry, but I'm not forgiving you just yet."

"You're so stubborn," Greyson muttered and drew circles on Indianna's hand with his thumb.

"I get it from my dad," she said quietly.

Greyson was about to speak, but he was cut off my his phone. He sighed and pulled it out of his pocket and held it to his ear. "What?" He snapped and Indianna picked up the voice of a panicked pack member on the other end. Greyson's face suddenly paled and he swore loudly. "When did this happen?" He demanded and Indianna frowned at his serious tone.

Something was wrong.

"How do you know it was him?" Greyson growled, his eyes burning with hatred. "Shit!" He exclaimed. "Keep searching for her, we'll leave straight away. Keep me posted." Greyson hung up and slammed his phone angrily onto the table.

"What's wrong?" Indianna asked and placed her other hand over Greyson's that was gripping her hand tightly.

"We have to leave. Martha has been kidnapped," he spat.

"What?" Ace gasped and Indianna remembered the kind woman that had given her the erbs.

"Why?" She gasped.

"Don't ask me questions I can't answer," Greyson muttered and stood up. "Janson, I'm sorry, but we must go."

"Of course!" Janson nodded and looked at his two pack members. "David, Ben, help them with their belongings."

"Kal, Ace, Oscar, get your shit," Greyson ordered. "We're leaving as soon as possible."

Kal and Oscar bolted from their seats and rushed out of the room, but Ace stayed behind. "Grey, do you want me to run ahead in wolf form?" He wondered.

"Yes," Greyson nodded. "Get there as soon as possible and calm the pack. Search parties have been deployed and everyone is on high alert."

"Greyson," Indianna said cautiously. She was scared of the answer to her next question. "Who kidnapped her?"

Greyson's eyes went dark. "Who seems to be the pain cause of all our problems, sugar?" Greyson said and looked to Ace. "Leave now."

Ace nodded and glanced at Janson. "Thank you for having us," he said respectfully.

"Anytime, now go. Your pack needs you," Janson said and Ace was out of the room in seconds.

"Sugar, you stay down here, I'll go get our stuff," Greyson said and walked out of the room. Indianna slumped back in her seat and chewed nervously on her nails.

Rogue.

It always came back to Rogue.

Olivia looked at Indianna and she suddenly felt guilty. She was moaning so much about her life with Janson when it wasn't a bad life at all. The only problem she had ever had she made herself. Indianna, however, had all sorts going on in her life and the only stable thing she had was Greyson. Olivia felt ridiculous for ever thinking that her life with Janson was horrible and the end of the world.

"Indie," Olivia said softly and made her way over to Indianna. "Thank you for everything."

"It's not a problem," Indianna said and she tried to sound sincere, but her mind was all over the place.

A pack member had been kidnapped by Rogue.

Her pack member.

She suddenly felt very protective over Martha and hated that she couldn't do anything to help her.

"I'll come visit you soon," Olivia said.

"Wait until the murdering, rapist, kidnapping werewolf is gone," Indianna said. "No one else can be harmed by him. I won't let them."

"Sugar!" Greyson called and stopped at the kitchen door with a bag slung over his shoulder. "Let's go."

Indianna nodded and she forced a smile at Janson and Olivia before walking over to Greyson and being hurried out of the pack house and into the car.

Greyson slammed the door behind him and rammed the keys in the ignition. He sighed angrily and slammed his hand on the steering wheel.

"I'm going to kill him!" He yelled and swore. "I'm going to fucking rip him to shreds!"

Indianna forgot about her anger towards Greyson and gripped his hand tightly. Right now the pack came first, not their relationship. "Greyson, just focus on getting back," she said trying to keep her voice steady. "There's no point stressing right now, we can't do anything until we are back home."

Greyson gently pulled Indianna towards him and tangled his fingers in her hair. He smashed his lips to hers and she didn't fight it, kissing him back eagerly. "Maybe we can," Greyson said against Indianna's lips  and pulled away. He had an evil glint in his eye and he took his phone out of his pocket. He dialed a number and held the phone to his ear. "Harry," he said and gently cupped Indianna's cheek. He ran his thumb over her lip and a dark expression covered his face. "Harry, I need you to kidnap Stacy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 53.8K 34
"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted nothing more then to be freed of his grasp...
70.3K 1.9K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
62.7K 2.7K 38
(Completed) "Well, you see, I am a werewolf," he said hesitantly. She rolled her eyes. "Is that supposed to be news to me?" "And, well, you're my m...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...