The Alpha's Human Mate

By SunFireRising

Calla moves to a new town with her mother to get away from a 'divorce' but Calla finds out there was a differ... More

The Apha's Human Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AN*** Video of how Calla redirects lightning
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapte 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
AN*** IMPORTANT NOTE

Chapter 32

2.8K 89 8
By SunFireRising

Calla's PROV

Gosh, I cant believe I heard Harmony say that... She thinks she loves me. That's impossible, I never knew she was a lesbian... Not that I have an issue, im interested in anyone that has chi! Luke isn't going to like this... GAWD CALM DOWN CALLA!!! Urgh, they are leaving in a few days. Just try to get your paper work done.

I sigh and look down at the letter I got from some Alpha. I open it and pull the blue piece of paper out, and begin to read.

Dear Alpha Calla,

I am Alpha Nick of the True Blood Pack, I have heard of your unusual faye abilities, and how you manage to be Alpha with out being a wolf. It has intrigued my council, so I would love it for you to come to Denali, and share your story to my pack and council. At this meeting, I would also like to discuss becoming allies in war. The Sharp Claw Pack, has threatened many packs here in Denali, including mine. We all have heard you and your pack are the strongest pack in the world, So we would all be grateful if you could benefit us with your amazing abilities, and strength.

I would also like to talk about my children, I have three sons. Marcus, Demetrius, and Colt, Marcus is 17, Demetrius is  16, and Colt is 19. They are strong to-be Alphas, but I want them to be trained by you. I also think they might have faye abilities, and I know you 'specialize' in that department. So I would love to talk to you about accepting them into your pack, to train, be stronger and wiser, also to discover themselves and maybe find their mates. Also don't worry, I told them that they cant flirt with you.. because you have enough mate problems. Haha! Take that as a laugh Carnino! (Spanish for my sweet) I hope you are interested in attending!

From, Alpha Nick

Hmmm... I am receiving a lot of letter lately. I think it would be a good idea to go to Denali to tell them my story so less people will judge me and be afraid of me. Also being allies with another pack seems like the right thing to do.. plus I would gain the packs that need help again the 'Sharp Claw Pack' Man, im going good with this Alpha stuff... Ill just write a letter now so I wont have to later... I sigh before grabbing a piece of white parchment.

Dear Alpha Nick,

Thank you for sending me that letter, it definilty intrigued me. I would like to accept your offer to the meeting in Denali with your pack, council and you of course! I think it would be great to tell people about my unusual story in figuring out im the strongest faye on the earth. You know, I wasn't raised around this world, I just figured out about this world when I moved to this city. I would also love to be your ally, the 'Sharp Claw Pack' will definitely be taken down if it comes to a fight, I will defend all of the threatened packs down in Denali.

I think it would be great for your sons Marcus, Demetrious, and Colt to join my pack. You know if they have faye abilities they would have probably found out from being in the faye/wolf world for so long, but honestly you never know. I would love to test them and train them. You know, everyday my pack has training sessions from 4am to 3pm. But there are groups by age level and skill level, so that means different times. But no matter what, I would love to accept your sons into my pack, and there are a ton of unmated females in my pack so you never know, their mates could be here! I'm excited to find out!

So Alpha Nick, you can send me an invitation to your meeting and I will definitely be there, and we can talk more about the war, and your sons.

Until we talk next,

Alpha Calla

M hand is hurting now... URGH! I should have a scripter. That would be a very useful person. I sigh, I just cant get Harmony out of my head. I don't understand how she could love me...

My office door opens and I look up to see Alpha Carlos, I smile at him, "Hello, Alpha Carlos, How may I help you?"

Carlos smirks at me, "I just want to say welcome to the family... you are my daughter Harmony's mate."

I can feel my jaw drop in shock, I shake my head at Carlos, "That's impossible Alpha Carlos. I have my mate Luke. The Moon goddess wouldn't have me as two peoples mate."

Carlos just grins at me, "Oh but Calla, my little Carnino, (Spanish for my sweet) Its true. My daughter said so herself."

I could feel the anger burning within me, ALL OF THIS MATE BULLCRAP IS GETTING OLD!
I growl at Carlos, and his eyes widen with shock and fear, He steps back with his hands up in the air, as if he was surrendering.

I knew my eyes were blazing bright green, His eyes were staring into mine, but he couldn't hold my gaze. Im the most powerful Alpha and Faye, no one can top me! I need to get their whole family in here!

I stand up from my desk and stomp over to the door where Carlos is, I pause and shove him to the side causing him to fall to the floor. I walk out into the hallway, Everyone stops where they are in the house... I hear no movement. I glare at everyone.

"BRING CARLOS'S FAMILY TO MY OFFICE NOW!!!!"

Everyone flinched at my voice and tone, No one moves, I growl again and that makes everyone snap out of their frightened state. I turn around and walk back into my office. I walk over to my desk, I sit in my spiny chair and I open the bottom draw of my desk to pull out a mirror. I look at my reflection to see my eyes are blazing bright, neon green... brighter then they have ever been. I hear the door open and I snap my head up to see Eseme, Eli, Jay, Jade and Harmony walk into my office, being cautious.

Every single person in this family is starring at my eyes, I close them and motion them to take a seat in front of me. I know someone was about to say 'Oh there aren't chairs in front of your desk' So I cut in before someone whines.

"Pull chairs to the front of my desk and sit." Eseme gasps at my tone, im mad and im the Alpha. Those aren't a good mix. I hear the chairs scrape against the floor, then I hear shuffles and rustles of them sitting.

I slowly open my eyes and take everyone in, in front of me, Carlos is sitting directly in front of me, then Eseme is on his right, Jay is on Carlos's left, then Eli is next to Eseme, and Harmony is next to Jay, and Jade is next to Harmony.

I know I need answers... I look at Eseme to see her blushing... Is she thinking about touching me earlier?? Jeez, I didn't think she would like touching me THAT much. I sigh.

"Alpha Carlos has informed me that one of his children thinks I am their mate." I stare right at Carlos, he blushes and keeps his eyes on his feet as if they are the most interesting thing in the world.

I frown, "Would that child please speak up now and tell me they think I'm their mate. We can all figure this out so their is no confusion."

Jade looks at Harmony, and I look into Harmony's eyes to see tears. Eli and Jay look like they are having a pack link convo. Eseme just continues to blush and stare out into space... GAWD this family is cray.

I sigh and look at Harmony, "Harmony, I know you think I'm your mate... but I have a mate and that's Luke."

Harmony looks up and stares at me in disbelief, "Alpha Calla, with all due respect, I know your my mate. Since I first caught your scent I know, when we first made eye contact I knew. I just cant get you out of my head... I'm in love."

Everyone other then Harmony, Jade and Carlos gasp... Including me. Eli and Jay just stare at me.

Eli glares at me, "Calla, Stop trying to use your creepy succubus abilities to making our sister think she's your mate!"

ME? USE MY ABILITIES? OH this boy does NOT want to start with me now. I didn't even think, I pushed my glass desk to the side, making it slam and shatter against the wall, Everyone is staring at me with wide eyes. I step forward, with my eyes blazing their bright, neon green, and grab and fistful of Eli's shirt and pull him close to my face.

"ITS ALPHA CALLA TO YOU! SAY MY NAME CORRECTLY!"

Eli has a look of extreme horror on his face, I tighten my fist around his shirt, causing his muscles to tighten from the friction, Eli nods, "I-I'm S-Sor-ry Alp-pha C-Calla!"

Thanks... But im not done BITCH!

"GOOD, NOW HOW DARE YOU THINK IM USING MY SUCCUBUS ABILITES TO MAKE YOUR SISTER THINKS SHE LOVES ME! I WOULD NEVER MAKE ANYONE LOVE ME!"

Eli is shaking with fear, he tries to pull away from me... wrong move. Ok his wish is my command. I losen my grip and throw Eli into the wall to my left. The loud smash and bang, lets me know it did damage. Eli is slumped on the floor, trying to hold in the tears. I turn around, my eyes still bright green, to see everyone staring at me in horror. GOD! I need time alone... with Harmony.

"EVERYONE OUT of my office..." Everyone nods, the family moves to get up... even Eli, but I pause them.

"Everyone but Harmony."

Eseme, Jade, Eli, Jay and Carlos all look at Harmony, probably all pack linking to come with them, but Harmony shakes her head and sits back down.

The door closes softly. Its only Harmony and Me down. I close my eyes... I need to get my anger under control if I EVER want to talk to Harmony, like normal faye/wolf. I open my eyes to see Harmony is sitting in her chair with no expression on her face, like I didn't just throw her brother against a wall, or like I didn't find out she's in love with me.

I sigh, "Harmony, Tell me what you first thought of me when you saw and met me."

Harmony looks up at me, meets my eyes and sees they are their dark green... normal. She blushes and looks down at her lap, "When I first laid eyes on you, I thought you were the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I knew you were strong, beautiful, independent, confident, powerful, loving, and of course the Alpha. I saw you being so nice to my family and I, even though my father wasn't so nice at first. I saw the way you looked at your pack, like they were family, and special to you.. like you couldn't live with out them. Then when you started talking when my mother, Jade and I sat with you to eat breakfast, I knew right away you were trustworthy. That's why we told you our abilities. When you showed us your tattoos, I thought you were so unique and blessed... I couldn't help but feel an special attraction to you... Plus I couldn't think of anything but you since your scent was clouding around me.. You smell like roses, lavender and strawberries, its no intoxicating..."

I just stared at her in shock... That's what Luke would say to me... Maybe she really is my mate.

I sigh in defeat, "I know its practically impossible to have two mates... but maybe your feelings are important... only one way to test if I have those feelings too."

Before Harmony could blush, speak or even breathe, I was kissing her. I crashed my lips on to hers. I gasp feeling those sparks and tingles spreading over my skin. I move my lips over hers in a very soothing pattern, GAWD! her lips are soo smooth, so yummy. I trace her bottom lip ever so lightly with the tip of my tongue.

Harmony moans into my mouth, Suddenly I was sitting on top of Harmony in her chair, I gasp at the sudden movement and Harmony doesn't waste any time. She shoves her tongue into my mouth, making ours swirl together in harmony... (Get it?? haha) I hear my own moan of pleasure... God this is crazy, but sooo good. I cant control my movements anymore, I buck my hips against Harmony's body, causing pleasure and tingles to wrack through our bodies... we both moan in sync.

I pull back and look into Harmony's brown eyes, I see love, care, and passion.

"Calla... I love you."

For some reason my heart skipped at those four words... This is going to be difficult, but I will fight for what ever mates I have...

Hey Guys! I hope you like this update! Its about time we see Calla's view of things!!! Man, this gurl is one tough Alpha! so since I've been working hard I want you guys to Comment your thoughts, even if its quick! Just comment what you think so far!! So don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow me, and also to read my other story's! I love you all!!!

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 301 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
274K 16K 75
Callan has been a non-shifter his entire life. He was ridiculed and looked down upon. But with the help of his father and years of torture and traini...
25.9K 897 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
960K 37.1K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...