The Bad Boy And The Prankster

Od -litbaby

Bella Smith. The name doesn't sound harmful. Does it? But what if I told you that was a lie. What if I told y... Viac

➳Warnings➳
➳Billionaires' Boys' club series ➳
➳Introduction to Characters➳
➳Prologue➳
➳Chapter 1➳
➳Chapter 2➳
➳Chapter 3➳
➳Chapter 4➳
➳Chapter 5➳
➳Chapter 6➳
➳Chapter 7➳
➳Chapter 8➳
➳Chapter 9➳
➳Chapter 10➳
➳ Chapter 11➳
➳Chapter 12➳
➳Chapter 13➳
➳Chapter 14➳
➳Chapter 15➳
➳Chapter 16➳
➳Chapter 17➳
➳Chapter 18➳
➳Chapter 19➳
➳Chapter 20➳
➳Chapter 21➳
➳Chapter 22➳
➳Chapter 23➳
➳Chapter 24➳
➳Chapter 26➳
➳Chapter 27➳
➳Chapter 28➳
➳Chapter 29➳
➳Chapter 30➳
➳Epilogue➳
➳Acknowledgements➳
➳The Model And The Good Boy➳

➳Chapter 25➳

33.1K 1K 1K
Od -litbaby

Recap:

'Calm down and stop throwing things. You'll hurt yourself.'-Love the worst person on earth, Bella

I scrunched it up in a ball and through it at his balcony window. Dylan looked me over and I pointed at the paper. He slowly approached the door whilst I grabbed the last of my things. I heard his door open once I started walking towards my room. "I'm sorry." I whispered and shut the door.

I pulled my curtains closed and looked at his visible frown. I slid down the door and a pent up son broke past my lips as tears broke free.

What have I done?

Dylan's POV

Fucking up.

Something I'm actually good at. Well, you could say I'm good at other things but does that really matter? Does it?

Because when you look at everything from afar the only thing that actually stands out are; my mistakes, my wrong doings, my bad things.

And so that leads me to say I am; a fuckup, a disaster in the making, a walking mess. You name it and I'm probably that.

I mean maybe I wouldn't be such a mess if I hadn't agreed to that bet- well actually I didn't even agree to the fucking bet, Ashley spoke for me when I was wasted, now that I remember but, she wouldn't believe me so what was the point anymore?

I leaned against the balcony railing, staring at her curtains. The cool breeze making me sigh. Most nights were spent outside just looking up at the moon and wishing I could turn back time. My thoughts occupied me, buzzing around constantly refraining me from ever falling asleep.

Then there were the what if games I played with myself or the maybe games that kept me up. Then there was Ashley. Ashley. God I hated her. No fuck. I loathed her so much. She was so annoying. She was like a bee, constantly hovering around me. She was always trying to hug, kiss or have sex with me and I didn't want that. I've told her to leave me alone and she just won't.

Ashley was a gold digging leech. I didn't give her much but she wanted to stick with me because of my reputation. I despised my reputation. All anyone ever pinned me as was a spoilt-playboy-millionaire and I didn't want to be seen as that. Ashley made it worse.

She also had a reputation. A whore. No surprise there right? Well that's what she was and I'm sure she could've been a better person but that's the route she took in life. When she was around me she would always be over affectionate and make herself stupider and then accuse me of doing things I had never done.

I chuckled bitterly, pulling on my hair slightly. I wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for her and Nate. That asshole.

God did I loathe Nate. How fucking dare he touch my Bella like that?! How fucking dare he think he can even kiss her?! How fucking dare he think he can even be in her presenc- yeh okay that's a bit too far.

But I hated him. Who wouldn't hate him? He's an arrogant asshole. Sure, you could say that's what I am but, I wasn't on his level. He was the on the -I'll take everything away from you Dylan-and then I'll take your girl-your spot on the teams-i'll fuck your girls too- level. That didn't make sense. It made more sense in my head. Okay?

I sighed purposefully, I wanted her so bad but no that bastard had her right now. I didn't even fucking have her in the first place! Nothing was fucking confirmed. Fucking damn it.

I slapped a hand against my forehead in annoyance. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I paced around on the balcony.

What was wrong with me? She was what was wrong with me.

I wanted to hate her but I couldn't bring myself to. I wanted to hate her because she made me so god damn vulnerable to everything. She made me feel some sort of happiness that I had never felt before. She made me feel like nothing could go wrong when everything could.

God do I fucking hate to love Bella.

I chuckled darkly staring up at the sky. Where is god when you need him? "Where are you? Can't you seen my life is falling apart? The girl I love will never love me. She loves an asshole. Where are you god? I thought you were meant to be real." There was a silence and all you could here was the wisp of the wind through the trees.

I clenched my jaw, anger flowing in my veins. All I wanted was a solution. A solution to a stupid problems. I kicked the bars. "Ow! Fuck!" I hopped on one leg. That definitely wasn't a good idea.

I set my leg down and balanced myself properly. I squinted seeing the sky change colours slightly and the sun peeking up from the surface slightly.

How long had I been out here for?

I mumbled some incoherent words to myself before turning away from Bella's room and walked back to mine. I closed my curtains and sat in bed, turning the tv on.

4 days of no sleep. Amazing!

My phone alarm went off after a few minutes. I dragged my body out of the warm bed and went to take a shower. I relaxed my tensed muscles and sighed. God, I did a lot of that nowadays. Sigh in despair. How lovely.

After washing my hair and body I stepped out. I wrapped the towel loosely around my waist and examined myself on the mirror.

Under eye circles. Great. Honestly this is the best thing ever. I prayed that my mom wouldn't ask me questions about my under eye circles. She gets very worried about me. All the time.

I rubbed a hand over my face is dismay. Did I have to go in? Was it necessary? No one would care if I didn't. I won't go in then.

My shoulder slumped and I existed. I changed into some casual wear. I wasn't leaving the house today or tomorrow or the day af-okay this is stupid. I'll see how many days I can miss.

I trudged down stairs to the kitchen. "Oh my god Dylan! What's wrong?" My mom freaked out. See? She worries too much.

"Nothing. I don't want to go to school."

"Your attendance is already very low."

My mom felt my head and my cheeks, "he's burning hot! He cannot go to school in this condition!" My mom cried out.

Bless her. She cares a lot for me yet all I do is disappoint her.

"It's only a fever." My Dad rolled his eyes looking back at his phone, probably reading the latest news or something.

I coughed falsely to prove my father wrong. "Oh my god! He's having a coughing fit! He has to stay home!"

My father put down his phone and narrowed his eyes at me. I frowned, shrugging. "One day Dylan."

I grinned a little. "Have some breakfast!" My mother was shoving food onto my plate and I sat next to my brother on a stool.

I ate my breakfast extra slow just to emphasise my sickness. "Stay warm okay?!" My mother yelled as I dragged my body upstairs.

I lay in my covers and turned the tv on. Within an hour my phone had started to ring and buzz consistently. I picked my phone up and swiped, "what?" I snarled angrily.

"Where are you?" Ashley cried out.

"Somewhere." I lied to her. No way in hell was I telling I was home. I don't want her here with me.

"Dyl!" Something snapped in me when she said that. Bella was the only one to call me that. It sounded like sugar coming from her mouth.

"Don't fucking call me that!" I growled, gripping my phone tightly.

"Why? Dyl where-"

"I told you not to call me that Ashley."

"Dyl where are you?"

There was an increasing pain in my chest and my stomach churched. The memories us came down like flashes and I flopped down. I let out a frustrated scream throwing my phone at something. I stood up anger only rising in me. I stomped towards my table and flipped it over. I threw the vase at the wall and yelled profanities. I threw random objects in random places until I sunk to the floor just letting myself cry.

This was karma right? I deserved all of this for how I treated everyone else. I treated everyone like shit and now I'm feeling all of what they felt right? I deserve all this pain. I deserve all of this.

My phone buzzed again and I leaned over to grab it through my tears. I wiped my eyes seeing the contact name. I pressed my thumb to the button quickly.

From Mi Amor❤️👅
Look at us!

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why the fuck did she send me a picture of her and Nate? Nate was positioned awfully to close to her and he was kissing her cheek whilst she smiled like nothing was wrong. What is she trying to do? What is she trying to achieve by sending me this picture?

From Mi Amor❤️👅
Sorry wrong person.

I threw my phone at the wall again as I screamed. My eyes welled up once again and I tugged at my hair. I needed something. Something to numb the pain. I wanted it to all go away. I wished for something to take away this agonising pain inside.

I roughly wiped my eyes with the back of my hands and walked to my closet. I walked in digging up something. Vodka. What? Don't act like you don't store alcohol in your room just in case of emergencies like this.

I held up the bottle walking back into my messy room. I kept reading the label over and over again. The feeling guilt washed over me like a wave. I shouldn't be doing this. I had made a promise to Bella that I wouldn't. I threw the bottle at the wall in frustration. I watched the liquid run down the wall and stain it.

All I could think about was her. I couldn't do one thing without thinking about her. I resented it. I honestly did now. I hated the fact that I loved a girl that would never love me.

I paced around my room, tugging at my hair. I halted to a stop to assess the mess I had created. I growled in frustration. How was I going to fix this? I screamed again and kicked the wooden table. There was a loud knock on the door. "Not now!" I yelled rubbing my temples.

"Not enough time for your best friend?" I heard Luke's voice behind the door.

A face of pure horror was what I donned at the moment. Why was he here? He can't see me like this. Not in this state. No!

"No." I snapped.

"Dylan are you okay?"

"Yes." I led fluently as I tried to clean up. I picked up the glass throwing it in the trash. My hand stung slightly and I heard the door open and a gasp.

"What did you do?" Luke gaped. I quickly stood up in front of the mess.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Dylan." He spoke in a tone he used on Bella.

"Luke." I repeated.

"Your hand is bleeding for Christ sake!" He waved his hand around in crazy gestures.

"Don't worry." I waved him off with my good hand.

Luke face palmed and slammed the door shut, stepping towards me carefully. He grabbed me by the good hand and dragged me to my restroom. "Sit." He ordered me. I sat up on the counter and he rummaged through some cabinets and found something very familiar to me. Luke concentrated, whilst pouring the rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball. He wiped my cuts and I hissed at the stinging pain. I watched as he put that down and wrapped the bandage around my hand. "What did you do?" He repeated his question.

"Nothing Luke."

"Nothing?!" He exclaimed. "Nothing?! Dylan there's stains on the wall, glass on the floor, your phone is broken, tables flipped and broken, chairs flipped, hole in the wall. Do I have to list the other? You call that nothing?!"

"Yes."

"Dylan you could have hurt yourself!"

"Since when did you care?!" I spat, "I slept with your sister for a bet need I remind you."

Luke frowned, "you're not like that Dylan. I know you."

"You don't know me." I denied.

"I do know you Dylan. I know you very well. Well enough to say this is effecting you mental state."

"No" I protested. "I'm fine"

"I can here you screaming and throwing things from outside and when I came in the maids had said you were off sick and when I asked about the noise they said you had been doing random things all day."

I scrunched up my nose, "I don't give a fuck anymore."

"Dylan."

"Go away Luke. I don't want to be lectured right now."

"Talk to me." He almost begged. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head slightly. "I worry about you okay?!" He yelled angrily.

"Well don't." I replied coldly.

"How am I not meant to worry about my best friend when he's doing shit like this?!" Luke yelled, pacing.

I stated quiet watching him for a few seconds. "Stop pacing. It hurts my head." I rubbed my temples.

"When was the last time you slept Dylan?" Luke was feeling my cheeks. He was just like my mom.

I sighed, my shoulders slumping, "why should I tell you?" Luke glared at me, "4 days ago."

Luke looked even more angrier than before and I thought he couldn't get this angry. "Why?"

"what do you think?" I snapped back.

Luke's facial features softened and he frowned softly, "Bella." There was an awkward silence and Luke just stared at me intensly. "Say something."

"Say what?" I retorted, "there is nothing to say!"

"Fine! I'll go first! I'm sorry for punching you!"

"I'm sorry for being an asshole!" I fired back.

"I'm sorry for..." he trailed off trying to think of something.

"God Luke you're so self conceited." I joked and he chuckled, "You can't even think of something bad about yourself."

"Well I learnt from the best." Luke grinned cheekily.

"Your boy gotcha man." I made some finger guns and he shook his head with laughter.

"This is nice." Luke sighed happily.

"It is." I nodded, "But you're meant to hate me." I retorted.

"My sister is stupid." He spoke randomly.

"I'm stupid."

"Nate's stupid."

"That I do have to agree on." I nodded.

"I loathe him." We spoke at the same time. We both grinned slyly.

"What do you hate?"

"Everything."

"Very vague but informative." Luke pursed his lips, "he's such a cocky arrogant ass."

"Isn't he?" I groaned.

"He believes he's better than everyone."

"Let's be real. I am." I smirked slyly. "Ow!" I rubbed my shoulder when he hit it.

"Stop lying to yourself. I am."

"Your sister said I was a sex god."

"The male and female population think I'm a sex god."

I gasped, "Luke Smith! You are becoming too much like me!"

Luke laughed loudly, "well you were a good teacher."

"Yah sure." I rolled my eyes.

"This is nice." Luke said once again, relaxing.

"It is?"

"Yeh." He mumbled.

"The bet wasn't my doing ya' know?"

"It wasn't?"

"You think so lowly of me." I snorted, "but who wouldn't?" I frowned.

"Dylan you know-"

"It's fine you know. I'm used to people expecting the worst because even I expect that."

"Dylan are you okay?"

"Yes."

"You're such a good liar you know?" He drawled a out.

"I know." I chuckled.

"So who made the bet?"

"Some of the football team but I was wasted during it and Ashley said yes and Nate was the one who made it up and the football team were just involved. Not all because some are pure hearted unlike the rest."

"So it wasn't you?"

"I was too wasted to even know what was going on. Ashley and Nate did everything." I scrunched up my nose thinking about them.

"Makes sense." He shrugged, "god do I loathe Nate."

"Same man. He's such a bastard."

"Isn't he?!" Luke stopped to think, "what else can I diss?" I raised an eyebrow at his choice of words. Okay then. "Aha! I don't understand why my sister even likes him."

"Same."

"He's such a fucking ass. Even you're better than him and you're an asshole.
No offence man." Luke quickly said.

I laughed, "none taken." My laugh quietened down until it became a small sigh. A heavy, awkward silence surrounded us.

I looked out into the distance awkwardly, trying to think of something to say to him.

"I'm gay."

My jaw dropped slightly as I tried to process his words. "What? Really?!" I turned to him, my eyes widened and a look of pure shock donning my facial expression.

"Yeh."

"It makes sense now."

"What makes sense?"

I shrugged not knowing how to explain to him, "for the last few months- maybe a year or two now I'd just catch you mindlessly staring at the guys when they'd get changed or when we'd be working out together or something and in general you just seemed slightly more on edge and touchier."

"You're very observant." He nodded.

"You're my best friend, of course I'd notice if something changed." I spoke softly, then a smirk pulled up on my lips, "so Chase huh?"

Luke looked like a deer caught in headlights, "yeh- Chase- nice person."

"You check him out a lot."

"He's cute." He spoke truthfully and confidently, which made me happy to know that he wasn't ashamed of who he was. "But he's obviously no gay. I mean you can tell he has something for my sister."

"He does?" My tone had instantly changed to a harsh, clipped tone.

"Keep your hair on, Bella doesn't even like him."

"How do we know that? She kissed Nate. She could kiss Chase. She could kiss many guys."

"Bella is not a whore Dylan." Luke spoke definitively about his sister, "and she certainly didn't kiss Nate because she wanted to. I'm sure she is trying to do something."

"Piss me off mostly." I crossed my arms.

"Probably."

"I'm in love with your sister." I randomly brought up. Hey in my defence he told me he was gay so I'd tell him I loved his sister.

"Because that wasn't obvious. Honestly I feel like people forget that I live in the same house with her and I've spent most of my life with her." He was waving his arms around like a mad man.

I laughed, "we really need to get out of this toilet."

"And you really need to sleep."

"Yeh okay mom."

I rolled my eyes hopping off the counter, "I didn't ask but why did you come in he first place?" I stopped and turned around, Luke bumping into me. I stumbled back falling onto my bed. Luke merely laughed as I sat up. "So why did you come?" I questioned again.

"I just wanted to see you." He nervously looked around and then looked tot the floor.

"You're a terrible liar."

"Fine! Bella told me. Something about how you weren't in school and then overhearing Ashley saying something like he won't even answer leading her into a panic attack thinking you've died so I decided to come check for her."

"She had another panic attack because of me." I frowned.

"Well not so much because you made her angry more to do with the fact that she was worried about you and she's just really overwhelmed by everything at the moment."

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow, "somehow I might find that hard to believe." I picked up my phone. There was a huge crack in it and shards of glass were coming off it.

I rolled my eyes. Stupid iPhones can't withhold the force of a stupid wall. I muttered things to myself as I went to find my backup.

Luke watched as I pulled out my charges backup. It had everything on. The exact same as my other phone. "Is that my sister as your lock screen."

"Pssht no." I quickly unlocked my phone.

"Good thing you have a backup right?"

"Yeh." I nodded and showed him the picture. "See? Apparently she's overwhelmed." Luke gripped the phone tightly, his gaze like knives to the phone. I tried to pull his fingers off, "I haven't got a backup for this one yet!"

Luke suddenly let go. "I cannot believe her."

"Same." I snorted.

"You know I had to talk to her about you? I found her sobbing and staring at a wall for god knows how long and don't get me wrong if she's feeling better than before that great but I forbid that feeling if it comes with Nate." Luke spoke in a confusing sentence but I managed to understand.

I nodded at his growl, "I understand."

He went on to start pacing around the room again, "Nate is such a god damn bastard and I can't stress this enough. He doesn't deserve my stupid sister and knowing my sister she's bullshitting everyone. She's not really happy with him."

"She isn't? She looks it." I murmured.

"She's not as happy with him as she was with you."

"You didn't even see us together."

Luke snorted and came to a stop, "did you forget that I know Noah too? Or...?"

"Oh yeh." I scrunched up my nose, "I forgot you did."

"Apparently they were cockblocks af and you had a fight with him over Bella." He ran a hand through his hair, "You need to stop having fights."

"How? Your sister keeps aggravating me with all of these boys, who are better than me."

"Nate isn't better than you."

"True." I grinned.

Luke shoved my shoulder, "I'm better than you."

"Yeh sure." I snorted.

Luke laughed loudly and sat next to me. We stared at the mess in my room for a few moments, "what are we going to do?"

"It's not your problem. It's mine." Luke laughed loudly, which descended into coughing fits. "Are you okay?" I questioned, confused by his actions.

"It's funny that you don't think this isn't my problem. The minute I stepped into the room it was my problem too."

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Nothing. You don't deserve me. I'm amazing and you're not."

"True. True." I agreed.

"I lied! You're cool too. Only slightly." He threw his arms around me.

I screamed, "Luke don't hug me! Ewwww."

"No homo bitches." He hugged my tighter.

"I don't understand why you had to say that." I face palmed as he latched onto me.

"Because you think everyone likes you."

"You like me." I nudged him.

"No. You're practically my brother."

"I'm hot though."

"No you're ugly." He pushed himself off me.

"Noooo." I cried out. "I'm ugly." I yelled into the comforter.

"There, there Dylan. It's okay that I'm hotter than you." Luke patted my shoulder as I faked loud cries.

"You wish." I lifted my face and then shoved it back into the comforter.

"More like you wish."

"I do every night." My voice muffled.

He laughed loudly. "Luke is that you?" I lifted my head to see Bella peering into my room.

I glanced at Luke, who fell off my bed and rolled away. What a strange child? I then proceeded to stand and walked over the my open balcony doors. Why were they open? God only knows.

"Was that Luke?"

"No." I spoke coldly.

She rolled her eyes, "I know it's Luke. He needs to come home. Mom and dad are angry that he skipped."

"I asked him too. So you can tell them that." I stayed fixated on her sparkling blue eyes.

"So you're talking now?" She raised an eyebrow.

"We're best friends." I spoke vaguely.

"Vague but informative." She nodded. Wait. Didn't her brother say the exact same thing?

"Yeh." I spoke coolly covering up my awkwardness.

I examined her as an awkward silence fell over us. She looked beautiful. She always looked beautiful though. There was never a moment where Bella couldn't look good. She didn't have to do anything at all. She didn't have to put in effort or even do anything but she just always looked breathtakingly beautiful.

I glanced back up at her and noticed that she was staring at me. I coughed awkwardly, "uhm yeh."

"Hello. You all needed saving from this awkwardness. Make up children. Kiss go date. I don't know." Luke put on a foreign accent and waved his arms about.

"Luke!" Bella yelled.

"Not cool man." I squinted my eyes and glared at him.

"What? It's the truth." Luke shrugged.

"I could never love him." Ouch. Did you hear that? Yes, that was the last part of my heart shattering into a million pieces. It was like a knife stabbing me repeatedly.

The dull ache carried on as I acted impulsively, "I could never love a slut." I snarled.

"That's my sister." Luke slapped the back of my head. "But I don't know anymore."

"Are you actually agreeing with him on calling me a slut?" Bella had her mouth open in shock and disgust.

"Nate's a fucking man whore! I can't believe you associate with him." 0-100 real quick if you ask me.

"And I'm a slut because I hang out with him?!"

"I don't know. Ask yourself Bella. You jump from one guy to another without giving yourself time. That's worrying on my part."

"I'm not even with Nate!" She yelled.

"But you kissed him! You don't kiss a boy for no reason!"

I stood back and watched the argument between the two siblings in awe. Awe because it was amazing how stupid they're argument was yet, it was important in some way because they look like they're revealing their true feelings after a while.

"Are you forgetting what Dylan did?!" I frowned. Why is she bringing me into this? I didn't want to be in the middle of their sibling argument.

"He didn't have a say in it!" Luke defended me.

"You don't know that!"

"He told me!" Luke yelled angrily. My eyes widened. Well shit.

"How do you know he's not lyin-"

I cut her off immediately, "why don't you ask your boyfriend?" I spoke coolly, leaning against the railing of my balcony.

"My boyfriend?" She questioned.

I rolled my eyes, "Nate."

"Duh." Luke added on making me grin slyly.

"I can't fucking believe the two of you!" Bella stomped her foot like a toddler. I merely smirked at her adorable behaviour. God she was fucking cute. "Well I can believe it actually. I mean you're both assholes and best friends since forever. You're both bastards and ugh!" She stormed off, slamming the door shut and closing her curtains quickly.

"Well that went well." Luke chuckled, leaning onto the railing.

"It couldn't have been better." I grinned and then we both laughed. Our laughter soon died down and I clasped my hands together, "she'll be mad you know?"

"Of course I know but, she has to see the whole truth doesn't she? I tried to tell her but she won't listen."

"Mhmm." I agreed with a nod.

"We just have to let it play out."

"But I don't want it to." I frowned at the side of Luke's face.

He turned to look at me with a raised eyebrow, "why not?"

"What if she becomes romantically involved with Nate?"

Luke started laughing. I raised an eyebrow at him. He ended up choking on his laughter. "Oh my god!" He yelled, wiping under his eyes. "Nate?!" I nodded slowly and he howled with laughter once again. What was so funny? I don't understand.

I frowned, "what?"

"You think she'll get romantically involved with Nate?" Luke grinned and I nodded again. Luke laughed loudly once again.

I slapped the back of his head in annoyance, "fucking tell me." I groaned.

"Okay! Okay!" Luke yelled, managing to calm down but still letting out small giggles, "I can't believe you think she'd get romantically involved with Nate under my watch and if she does manage I'm obviously going to do something-"

"What?" I interrupted him. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. I'm still thinking of a plan."

"Smash everything expensive that he owns."

"No." Luke condemned.

"Why not?! It'd be great and everyone who hates Nate can do it too!"

Luke looked like he was thinking for a moment, "That does seem like a great idea." He then waved his hands around frantically when he changed his mind. "No! No way!"

"Whyyyyy?!" I drawled out.

"Because I'm not paying for the damage."

"Let's find a gang to take him." I spoke in all seriousness.

"Dylan!" He scolded, "that's even worse!"

"Then what the hell do you want to do Luke!Huh?!" I quizzed.

"Just wait! We'll think if something! We always do!" Luke grumbled.

I scoffed. Wait? Why would I wait? Who the fuck in their right mind has the time to wait for someone to take their girl?

"I can't wait."

"Then do something. Woo her."

"And you're letting me do all of this."

"You have my blessing for marriage." Luke blurted out making me chuckle. "No seriously. You're so in love with my sister it's actually sickening to see. I mean you wouldn't have a whole meltdown smashing everything for someone you don't love right?"

"But what about the bet?"

"Look Dylan I know you wouldn't stoop that low. Sure you might sleep around with girls sometimes but you'd never make a bet on them. It's disgusting."

"How-" He completely cut me off before I could even speak.

"I just know you'd treat her right even though your an asshole. When I talked to Noah and Jacob they told me you were an asshole but you low-key made up for it when you took her out on many occasions and you know I also know about the whole thing about you and what the fucks her name? Holly? Hannah? Henry?"

I laughed at his choice of names, "Holly."

"Yeh and if I ever find out that you treated my sister like that again, our friendship is done and you can say bye to your favourite cars."

"Luke chill! I won't do that. Ever! It was wrong of me."

Luke nodded slowly, "you'd be a great brother in law."

"She doesn't even like me." I scoffed.

"That's because she loves you."

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
I'm back and I bring you another update!!!!! This chapter was freaking terrible in my opinion. In my opinion I didn't want Dylan's chapter to be such a disappointment but hey! You get see a bit of the friendship between Dylan and Luke!

OH MY GOD. Dylan x Luke or Dylan x Noah!

What would you like to happen in future chapter?

This chapter is dedicated to @charmedbutsober because I absolutely love her detailed and insightful comments.

Comment a nice/funny comment to be dedicated next chapter.

Till next time,
                Sadia👽🦁

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Hating My Tutor Od KT ♡

Tínedžerská beletria

1M 39K 44
Meet Skylar Howard, she a stubborn softy. She's struggling in school getting grades that are leading her to the path of failing. Her mother suggests...
943 54 4
Zee Pruk Panich and NuNew Chawarin Panich (Perdpiriawong) are married but a terrible accident happened to them and they both lost their lives but 20...
The Break Up Pact Od Mia Daley

Tínedžerská beletria

264K 17.2K 61
What could be worse than having your enemy shoved forcefully back into your life? Unfortunately for Phoebe Brooks that's exactly what happens when...
88.5K 3K 37
Featured #309 on 7/Jan/2017 He broke into my house, he stole my phone, he scratched my window and he threw all my underwear in the back seat of my ca...