Your Mines a Drake Love Story

Bởi yogirll

If You Love Aubrey Graham theeeeen....... Xem Thêm

Your Mines a Drake Love Story
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
~NOTE~
Update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
-NEW STORY
Chapter 18
RATED R !!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Shocker)
Dreams and Nightmares
Kamy
im back

Chapter 17

459 9 3
Bởi yogirll

- Do yall remember Bre from the beginning of the story ? The chick who claims to have been " prego by Aubs " .. Weeeell.

Bre: wheres drake at ?

Kamryn: he aint here .. So you can leave my house ?!

Bre: no . I need to talk to him

Kamryn: well you not gon wait here for him . And plus i aint welcome ya ass in my house .

Bre: the same house i was in before you came .. Mmm i dont think so.

Kamryn: well bitch .. Im here now and i've been livin here longer than you have.

Bre: think twice before you think yous the only one in this house !!

Kamryn: bitch i am the only ! So dont be lyin on shit like that .

Bre: see i dont even know why hes with yo ass . You aint good enough for him or his type. Your just a lost little bitch thinkin he loves you when he really dont . What do you think hes doin when your dont around huh ! He was fuckin wit me when he aint have no other to fuck with since you was in the hospital !!

- Kamryn

when she opened her mouth and said he was fuckin her while i was in the hosptial .. I couldnt control my anger and the next think you know i just started beatin the shit out of her . To be honest she can fight but i think i got her as beat.

- Jamila

DAAAAMN !! Yo when Kam punch the chick in the face i was like " ooh no shit bout to get real " . I didnt know how to break up the fight cause it was like ... Ugh i dont know all i know is that it looked to dangerous to break up but then again i was like " lemme break this up before kam beat the girl to death ". Thats when Drake walked in .. This nigga.

- Aubrey

it was me OB , Ryan and Chubbs just finally gettin back to my place when we all heard yell and scream . I looked to noticed the door open and we all ran to see what was poppin off . Then we walked in and i saw Kam beat the shit outta Bre and Jamila tryna get Kam offa her . So Ryan and Chubbs went to hold Bre back , me Jamila and OB tried to hold back Kam but it was a struggle.

Kamryn: BITCH COME IN MY HOUSE AND TALK SHIT AGAIN AND I'LL DRAG YA ASS AGAIN !!!

Bre: IM ONLY TELL YOU DA TRUTH BITCH SO FUCK WIT IT ! AND YOU CANT CHANGE SHIT !!

Kamryn: SHIT WILL BE CHANGED IF I KILL YA ASS !

Aubrey: Calm down Kam !! Calm down.

Kamryn: Dont tell me to calm down , cause half of this shit is all about bout you !!

Aubrey: whatchu mean !!

(Bre pulls him aside)

Bre: i guess you aint gotta worry about me bein ya baby momma(gco)

Aubrey: i been told you that(gco)

Bre: now you gotta deal with the fact that (point to him) you might just lose ya girl

Aubrey: what the hell did you say to her ?!

Bre: about what happened while she was in the hosptial

Aubrey:*in shock* Shit !!!!

Bre: goodbye Drake (walks out)

- Aubrey

Im in BIG trouble man ! I totally forgot about about that shit . How am i gonna tell her or how is she gonna react . How am i gonna talk to her . I really fucked up this time.

Aubrey:(to Chubbs Ryan and OB) hey i'll talk to yall later

Chubbs: alright man .. Hit me up later

Aubrey: alright

Jamila: (whispers to Kam) hey i'll be in the car if you wanna cool off after yall talk okay

Kamryn: okay

(Jamila walks out)

Aubrey: you wanna talk ?

Kamryn: why would you do that aubrey ? Why the fuck did you do that to me ?!

Aubrey: im sorry alright ! It was a one time thing and (gco)

Kamryn: did you do it because you wanted to or were you "high"

Aubrey: you want the truth ?

Kamryn: sure ...

Aubrey: i needed it at the time alright

Kamryn: DA FUCK YOU MEAN YOU NEEDED IT !! I WAS IN THERE ALMOST DEAD AND YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO GO FUCK SOME HOE CAUSE YOU NEEDED IT ?! I NEED YOU AUBREY !!

Aubrey: IM SORRY ALRIGHT ! I DONT KNOW WHY I DID IT BUT I DID !! I CANT GO BACK AND CHANGE IT !!

Kamryn: I WAS IN PAIN AND YOU WENT TO GO FUCK SOME CHICK JUST CAUSE I WASNT THERE *starts crying* HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL ! you promised me you'll do anything to hurt me and you'll always be there for me . But you lied Aubrey ... You lied . I would never do anything like that to you no matter what the situation is. When are you gonna change .. Cause i cant do this anymore.

Aubrey:*goes up here and puts his hands on her face* look at me .. Look at me

Kamryn: no aubrey .. You fucked me up so bad that i cant even look at you

Aubrey: look at me .. Im sorry and i love you !! I love and im sorry. I never ment to hurt like that !

Kamryn: but you did !! (cries harder into his chest)

Aubrey: im sorry !!! I'll try everything to make it up to alright i promise !! I dont why i did but .. Just sorry and i love you babe !...

Kamryn: im sorry Aubrey but i cant ..(grabs phone , purse and keys and walks out crying)

- Awww man .. How was that guys ? i hope it was good :) ya know this chapter kinda had me hype and emotional at the same time smh . But do yall think Kam is gonna forgive Aubs and go back to him or naah ?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
190K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...