The Last Contractor of the He...

By Jenn_is_Starry_Music

Yin Yuki Suzaku. The last of her clan. The last of her time. She is now awakened from her repetitive slumber(... More

The Last Contractor of the Heavens (Naruto Fanflic) ~a Shikamaru Love Story~
~~Prologue~~
Chapter 1~ Times Do Change~
Chapter 3~ Hello Kakashi-sensei!
Chapter 4~ Teamwork!
Chapter 5~ Team Asuma
Chapter 6~ Missions
Chapter 7~ Tell Me...
Chapter 8~ Training
Chapter 9~ Tears of the Past...
Chapter 10~ Reflection
Chapter 11~ Nice to Meet You
Chapter 12~ Shukaku
Chapter 13~ Chūnin Exams
Chapter 14~ Info Cards! Kabuto Enters the Scenes
Chapter 15~ Info, Sound! The First Phase Begins!
Chapter 16~ Cheat! Boss?! Hello Ibiki
Chapter 17~ Interviews
Author Note
Chapter 18~ The Forest of Death
Chapter 19~ Orochimaru
Chapter 20~ Curse Mark
Chapter 21~ I'm Proud
Chapter 22~ Preliminary
Chapter 23~ Fight!
Chapter 24~ Jiraiya Returns! Rainny Night with the Naras
Chapter 25~ Rainny Night with the Naras 2
Chapter 26~ Chūnin Exam: The Final Begins!
Chapter 27~ Yin vs. Dosu!
Chapter 28 ~ Like Master; Like Pupil
Chapter 29 ~ Return
Chapter 30 ~ Love
Chapter 31 ~ The Past
Chapter 32 ~ Friends... Promotion... Pain
Chapter 33 ~ I Love You ~Final Chapter!~
Almost forgot!
IT'S FINALLY NAMED!!!
Its out!!!

Chapter 2~ Reminiscing

25K 818 279
By Jenn_is_Starry_Music

I do NOT own Naruto! Masashi Kishimoto does! I only own Yin Yuki Suzaku and the Suzaku Clan
☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

~~Yin's POV~~

Once again I couldn't sleep so I decided to change into my training cloths and go train in the forest, it's a nice night after all. I love the night.

When I got to a small clearing I found Iruka-sensei using himself as a shield for Naruto while Mizuki stabs him with a giant shuriken!
Iruka-sensei gives a mini speach that made me think of all the times I was saved by the others.

I snapped when Mizuki tells Naruto about being the Jinchūriki and throw some shurikens at him.
I deflects them with my senbons and everyone turns to where I was standing.

"HOW DEAR YOU GO AGAINST MINATO'S LAST WISHES!!!!" I shout and charge at him in full rage.

We clash kunais over and over again. Iruka-sensei and Naruto gawk at the two of us as I jump back a few ft. After throwing a kunai at his feet and begin making the hand signs of 'Ram, Boar, Snake, and Rat' then shouted:
"Ninja Art: Frosted Senbon Rain!" Then a bunch of senbons made of ice and frost formed around me and shot all at once at Mizuki. when he tried to doge, only to find that is feet are frozen to the ground from the kunai I threw at his feet earlier.

After that he fell over with his feet still frozen to the ground, I walked over to Iruka-sensei and Naruto to check on their wounds.

I healed Iruka-sensei's back and some scratches on Naruto's face and was about to leave when Iruka-sensei stopped me.

"Wait!" I turned around to face him, telling him to continue. "How do you know those Jutsus? It's too advance for a Genin to know." Naruto looks to Iruka, then to me, then back to Iruka.
"Not all is what it may seem; even a beautiful rose can be deadly if touched by its thorns." I reply with a mysterious, and haunting voice before a bunch of leaves and snowy winds surround me, carrying me to the lake that's in the forest closer to the academy.

~~Time Skip~~

I got tired of training and decided to go home, change and eat before going to the academy.

I used my shadow clone to keep an eye on Iruka and Naruto from the shadows, just in case. They had a cute 'Father Son' moment before going to Ichiraku Ramen.

I changed from my white long sleeve training top into my usual charcoal coloured shirt that has the left sleeve short and the right sleeve long. I threw on my dark grey shorts that stop just past the knees and re-bandaged my lower legs and upper left arm to hide the scars I got from the First Shinobi World War.
I strapped my shuriken holster to my upper right thigh, chains on my right hip, strapped my pouch on and threw in two bell into it. I also put on my fingerless gloves, that Kushina gave me years ago. I placed my headband over my left eye, which is blue today.

I made French toast with a strawberry smoothie. After my little breakfast I looked over to my clock only to see that I only have about 3 minutes to get to class, so I just teleported there with an icy wind surrounding me.

I appeared in the front of the classroom with an icy chill. Everyone was staring at me but I just ignored them and sat down next to Naruto. I drifted off into my memories yet again before a loud gasp was heard throughout the room, snapping me out of my reminiscing.
I look over to my left only to find Naruto and Sasuke... KISSING! Oh how I want to burst out laughing right this minute but a kunoichi must keep her composure at all times.

Sasuke's fan-girls looked about ready to kill Naruto so I used my Ice to create a wall between them.
They all looked with dagger like glares but I simply said: "you will not. And I mean NOT going to fight while I'm sitting here. I'm not moving either so just deal with the fact you aren't the Uchiha's first kiss, shut your stupid yelling, and let me have some peace and quiet because I have a massive headache because of you all." I demanded in a firm voice.

They all coward away back to their seats while others were looking at me wide eyed since I almost never talk unless asked a question. Naruto just jumps onto the seat between Sasuke and me then whispers a 'thank you' to me, to which I just nod to.

Iruka walked into the room but had a sceptical look on his face when he noticed no one scampering to their seats, but just shrugs it off.
"Ok, first off: Congratulations on your graduating. As of today you all are now ninjas. To get here you have faced difficult trials, but that's nothing; what will come next will be far more difficult. Now you are only Genin; the lowest level of ninjas. Now I've placed you all into 3 man squads. Each squad will be lead by a Jōnin; and elite ninja."
After a few squads Iruka finally made it to my squad.

"Squad 6 will be an all girls team: Shana Kyōya, May-Lin Huang , and Yin Yuki Suzaku." There was silence in the room before a dark blue haired Shana shot up from her seat.
"I AM NOT GOING TO BE ON A TEAM WITH THOSE TWO!" She shrieks while wildly pointing her finger at me and May-Lin.

Shana and May-Lin are both part of royal families and the Kyōya and Huang families have never been on good terms. Heck I couldn't even stop then from fighting each other back in the day.
Shana's a spoiled little princess who only became a Kunoichi to be with Uchiha and May-Lin well... she wanted to be with Uchiha and piss off Shana by become a better kunoichi then her, which she is in strength/Taijutsu, but not in Genjutsu.

"How can you put some one as beautiful as me on a team with some one of the not so beautiful Huang family and an ugly, creepy, useless girl! I have higher standards then that!" And with that last comment I snapped. Naruto and Sasuke heard the audible snap, got up and side stepped to the window, away from me to watch the show from a safer distance.
I slammed my fist on the desk causing it to splinter and brake into pieces. At that very same moment May-Lin had had cracked the chalk board next to her, with a flame in her brown eyes. Shana didn't seem taken back by this but everyone else was.

"Oh... did I hurt the little wimps' feelings? oh boo-huu-huu... what cha gonna do about it?" Shana taunted May-Lin. I started to do the hand signs for my chakra chains when..."And you! peasant!" She pointed to me. "You can't hurt me cuz my daddy's gonna sue you if you do! And you! Huang! you're not as strong as me!" With that as her last comment May-Lin threw a desk at Shana.

Shana dodged it only to be trapped by my Chakra Chains and dragged over to me. I grabbed her by her collar, looking into her green eyes with my enraged dark brown eye. "I don't give a damn if your daddy is rich. Those who hide behind others' power are nothing but useless little warms. And unlike you, who's only a ninja because of a little crush, I became a Shinobi to protect the village that my family and friends all loved and died for. If you really want to scare me then stand your ground, on your own two feet! not behind your father's or your family's power!" After saying that I threw her to the ground and relaxed back into my seat.

After about an hour of May-Lin and Shana arguing and desk throwing, they both shouted "I QUIT!" And stormed out the door.

Iruka walked out the door mumbling something like 'woman are scary' or something and went to the Hokage to ask about what to do with me since I didn't quit.

Everyone seems to be really scared of me from my little speech but Naruto just casually sits back down along with Uchiha; since he's seen me like this once and the "great all mighty" Uchiha could care less and Naruto's already seen me pissed off , from last night. Slowly the class was back together and quiet again.

I looked up to the corner on the ceiling and glared. I then mouthed 'I know your there... I can see you' and went back to reminiscing.

~~No One's POV in the Hokage's office~~

The Hokage and Jōnin were looking into a crystal orb, spying on the students.

"So that's the 9-tail's Jinchūriki?" Someone asked.

"Yes. And this is the last Uchiha in the village."

"Sasuke Uchiha." A woman with red eyes, black shaggy hair, and red outfit stated.

"Yes. And this is the girl with the curse mark and one we saved from Orohimaru. Yin Yuki Suzaku... Last of the Suzaku Clan..."

Squad 6 was announced and everyone in the room gasped.

'A Kyoya and a Huang on the same squad! who's bright idea was that!' Everyone in the room thought in unison.

The fighting soon started and the Jōhnin were shocked at what Yin had said: "I don't give a damn if your daddy is rich. Those who hide behind others' power are nothing but useless little warms. And unlike you, who's only a ninja because of a little crush, I became a Shinobi to protect the village that my family and friends all loved and died for. If you really want to scare me then stand your ground, on your own two feet! not behind your father's or your family's power!"

"W-what did she mean by 'Family and friends all loved and died for'? I know her clan is no longer but..." Someone choked out.

"The girl has been through and seen a lot more then what you may think." The Hokage simply said, taking another puff of smoke from his pipe.

The fighting and arguing between the two royals finally ended with them both quitting.

"We'll can't say I didn't see that coming!" A man with tanned skin sighed as he lit a cigaret.
Just as he said that everyone noticed Yin staring straight at them.

"Can she see us?" The red eyed kunoichi asked no one in perticular.

Everyone looked closer into the orb only to see Yin mouth something to them... 'I know your there... I can see you' Then she went back to what seems like remembering something.

The Jōnin and even the Hokage were taken aback. How is it that this girl could see them.

"Lord Hokage!" Iruka shouts while barging in the room, snapping everyone out of their thoughts about the girl. "Yes. What is it Iruka?" The Hokage asked. "It's squad 6 sir. The two nobles seem to have given up on becoming shinobis and we now need a team for miss Yin."

"Ah... yes... well who would like the girl on their team?" The moment those words left his mouth all the Jōnin in the room raised their hands. "You can't all have her!" And with that everyone began arguing except for the red eyed woman, laid back smoker, and a certain lazy gravity deifying haired man.
"ENOUGH! I'll chose then." The Hokage demanded, he scans the room before coming to a decision. "Kakashi, do you mind taking the girl into your squad?"
The Jōnin just shrugs lazily before saying "why not?"

~~Sasuke's POV~~

'Hn... those two spoiled princesses quit huh? Losers. On the other hand, I've never heard Yin talk like that, heck I've never heard her say anything other than an answer to a question before. I think she's got a short temper though. I mean I heard an actual snapping sound right after that 'ugly, creepy,useless' comment!' I thought after the two loud mouths left the room with a very shocked an scared looking Iruka.

A few minutes later Iruka-sensei walked back into the room still looking shocked.
"Alright... I'll be announcing the rest of the teams."

Iruka-sensei announced team 7 "... Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno-" Iruka-sensei was interrupted by Naruto cheering and Sakura going into depression. "Hey! I wasn't done! Sasuke Uchiha-" once again being interrupted but this time Naruto and Sakura switched places.
'Team 7 huh... This'll just slow me down.'

"And Yin Yuki Suzaku." Everyone went silent."Huh? I thought I was on squad 6." Was all she said. "Yes, you were but since your other two teammates quit being ninjas, we can't let you be on a squad made up of only you and sensei." Iruka-sensei explained. "Oh... alright." And with that sensei continued on with announcing the rest of the teams.

~~Time Skip Yin's POV~~

After Iruka finished announcing the teams/squads we all left for lunch.
'I'm stuck on a team with an emo, egotistical Uchiha, a fan-girl *shutter* and a hyperactive knucklehead. Don't get me wrong though, Naruto's a good person and he's a pretty good balance of Minato and Kushina but he can be too loud or do some stupid things.' I let out a heavy sigh as I finish my chocolate caramel sundae.

I was walking back to the academy when I saw... Naruto transformed as Sasuke... about to kiss Sakura... ok. that's not weird at all! (Note sarcasm).

Suddenly 'Sasuke pulled a funny face and dashed off somewhere. 'Sigh... hopeless...' I shake my head as I make my way over to Sakura.

"Huh? OH HEY SASUKE!!!" Sakura shouts in a high pitched voice. I turn my head back to see Sasuke walking behind me. I just nod a hello and stopped in front of Sakura.

"Have either one of you seem Naruto?" Sasuke questioned.
"Think I saw him but that was a while ago" I answer quietly. "Hn. Sakura have you seen him?" We look over to Sakura waiting for her answer.
"Huh? No but why do you even care Sasuke? All he ever does is argue with you. On top of that he's nothing but a bother. You know I think it's because he doesn't have any parents; he wasn't raised right. I mean if I did any of the things he does my parents would yell at me." Sakura shrugs like what she said wasn't anything big.

"What would you know?..." I begin. "Huh? What are you saying Yin? don't you agree with me?" Sakura asks.

"No. I. don't. you have no right to say those things about Naruto when you don't know anything about him!" I state. "Naruto's not the only one without parents you know. My parents died years ago." Sakura gasps at this.

"Darkness, loneliness, and the despair, I've been there before. Having parents has nothing to do with how he is. It doesn't mater how your raised." Sasuke adds.

"You Sakura come from a normal non-Shinobi family, therefore you haven't seen the pains of this world. You've been sheltered. You don't know of the blood shed that goes on in this world. You Sakura... are the only one on our team with a family to go home to." I end with a monotone yet saddened voice.

Sakura's eyes widen and she looks to Sasuke with concerned eyes. Sasuke replays to this look with a harsh but needed "your annoying" and walks away with his hands in his pockets.
Before Sakura can say anything else to me I disappear with a icy wind and reappear in the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 5.1K 27
Naruto ends up on team ten instead of team 7. watch as new bonds are formed Ino will she like being paired with a lazy genus and the dead last. Naru...
57.7K 1.9K 52
What would you do if you knew your time was almost out? that as the seconds passed, your end draws near? How would you feel if you had it all famil...
7.8K 163 17
Her whole life, Y/n L/n has been told that she's different. With her clan's unique purple chakra and enhanced speed and strength, she knows that it's...
198K 7.3K 23
An outcast since birth and the jinchuriki of the 7 tailed wolf, (Y/n) does her best to keep her head held high. But citizens of her village look down...