Amyplier Life

By remsteroo20

Mark Fischbach. I bet you've all heard of that name, or maybe Markiplier. Ring a bell? There you go! Mark now... More

Azaylea Fleur Fischbach
Welcome Home
Azaylea's Journey
It Can't Be True
Years Later
Girlfriend?
I Miss Her...
What Have I Done?
Important Update
The Truth
I'm Sorry Baby Girl...
Memories
I'm Back!
Christmas
HAPPY NEW YEAR-2017!!
Last update
My Baby Girl
New Story Uploaded
Ice
Inprotant note
Update
Loss of Trust
Forgiven?
Brother and Sister Bond
A/N
Angel
New Stories?
Story #6
Mommy?
Instagram
Surprise
News
Pray For Manchester❤️
Love is in the Air
Break-in
Big Brother
Ideas
Mummy and Daughter Time
Uncle Ethan and Uncle Tyler
First Day of School
Merry Christmas
Changes To the Book
Last Chapter

Winner

716 18 3
By remsteroo20

Hey! Remember my recent update? Well...somebody has actually got it right and I really didn't think anybody would've. So the winner is...

Merel011104

But...this idea came from another reader who is...
starr-light
She suggested this a while back and I've had a thought about it since then so thank you!!

Since I've wrote stories about Septiishu and Amyplier, I think it's only fair if I do a story and Felix and Marzia ( have no idea what their ship name is. I was gonna or Jelix then I remembered...that's Felix and Jack😂)

The story won't be updated yet. I'll write it once I get enough time and get back on schedule with the rest of the stories. I'm hoping to update all the stories tonight!
So well done to the winner and if you have any ideas then just message me.

But that's not it. When I continue with more chapters of Felix and Marzia, all the ideas will be coming from ALL YOU GUYS! I decided to do this because you read all my stories and I'm just really grateful that I have you all! So this is all your guys surprise! So any ideas, let me know and I'll put them in upcoming chapters!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 100 13
mark never thought he'd be happy again. he'd just lost his favorite person ever - a.k.a. his dad. after what felt like forever, he finally came out o...
184K 4.9K 61
A wide variety of imagines and one shots focused around the lovely Mark Fischbach!! {Requests Open} Disclaimer: Please read chapter: Important A/N...
199K 2.1K 22
•••••••||DISCONTINUED||••••••• *Get ready for your ovaries to explode* Just a bunch of random imagines ranging from Smut to Fluff about the one and...
4.2K 219 15
Jack gets bullied by some kids but all the sudden.. a different bully defends him? That guy is Mark Fischbach. Read to know the plot bc I'm horrible...