Nothing Is Forever [COMPLETE]

De KillyBearHugs

Fanfiction/Romance When a young singer's relationship and career falls apart, she vows to never fall In love... Mais

Character Profiles
Chapter 1: Dark Times
Chapter 2: Issues
Chapter 3: Truth Revealed
Chapter 4: First Impressions [ R & J ]
Chapter 5: First Impressions [ S & C ]
Chapter 6: Alone
Chapter 7: Colifer...?
Chapter 8: The Media Lies
Chapter 9: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 10: Bonding
Chapter 12: Stay
Chapter 13: Rum and Relaxation
Chapter 14: Liar Liar
Chapter 15: Wrong Place Wrong Time
Chapter 16: Trust Is Key
Chapter 17: Life Goes On
Chapter 18: Christmas Is Nigh
Chapter 19: Family Reunion
Chapter 20: Dinner
Chapter 21: Jingle Bells & Good Bananas
Chapter 22: Bed of Lies
Chapter 23: The Drinking Games
Chapter 24: Banana Cocoroco Blunder
Chapter 25: Help Me Ryan
Chapter 26: Jealousy
Chapter 27: Tell All
Chapter 28: The FWB
Chapter 29: Not My Lover
Chapter 30: Brothers
Chapter 31: Closest Friends
Chapter 32: Parental Advisory
Chapter 33: AWKWARD
Chapter 34: New Year, New Plot Twists
Chapter 35: Falling in Reverse
Chapter 36: Comatose
Chapter 38: Baby Daddy
Chapter 39: Since You've Been Gone
Chapter 40: Speak Of The Devil
Chapter 41: The Teacher
Chapter 42: Really Ryan?
Chapter 43: Getting Heated
Chapter 44: The Exam
Chapter 45: Thrill Seeker
Chapter 46: Go Away
Chapter 47: Good Things End
Chapter 48: Secret Lovers
Chapter 49: The Rebound
Chapter 50: Go Back to Her
Chapter 51: Suspicion
Chapter 52: Transfer
Chapter 53: He's Into You
Chapter 54: Tiffany's
Chatpter 55: The Kids
Chapter 56: Plotting and Scheming
Chapter 57: Valentine Heartbreak
Chapter 58: Brother V. Brother
Chapter 59: Running Out of Time
Chapter 60: Mrs. King
Chapter 61: Speak Your Mind
Chapter 62: Why take my word for It?
Chapter 63: Shield Your Eyes
Chapter 64: Good Woman
Chapter 65: Say Your Goodbyes
Chapter 66: No Colin Here
Chapter 67: Feelings Gone But Not Forgotten
Chapter 68: I Have No Regrets
Chapter 69: Déjà Vu
Chapter 70: Ryan - The Big EmbarrASSment
Chapter 71: Confession
Chapter 72: Come Again
Chapter 73: Hurting
Chapter 74: Talk To Me
Chapter 75: Cooling Down
Chapter 76: Alcohol & Tony Acker
Chapter 77: On Set Session
Chapter 78: Someone New
Chapter 79: Admit It
Chapter 80: Denial
Chapter 81: Everyone Seeks Approval
Chapter 82: Memories Last Forever
Chapter 83: Let's Talk
Chapter 84: Forever Yours
Chapter 85: We're Not Ok
Chapter 86: Leaving
Chapter 87: Tears of Love
Chapter 88: Crashing Waves
Chapter 89: Sinking Ships
Chapter 90: Mending Old Memories
Chapter 91: Callie Is Wonderful
Chapter 92: Wrong Side Of The Table
Chapter 93: Poisoned Love
Chapter 94: True Love Prevails
Chapter 95: Saint Patrick's Day
Chapter 96: The Wrong Feeling
Chapter 97: Do You Want Me?
Chapter 98: Reliving Past Mistakes, Building A Brighter Future
Chapter 99: Settling Down
In The End: Nothing Is Forever

Chapter 37: Giving Up On You

174 13 27
De KillyBearHugs

POV: Savannah

"Oh, wow..." he was taken aback by my announcement, "Savannah, congratulations"

"I thought it was Colin's, but now I'm not so sure..."

"Hey, I'm sure it is. Don't worry to much about it," he said, forcing a smile.

"Yeah, but if I end up with a baby that comes out looking like you—"

"It won't..."

Ryan was strangely calm about the whole situation. I turned my head to see Colin and Jen coming down the hall, and I hopped up to meet them.

"How'd it go?" I asked, wrapping my arms tightly around Colin.

"He was just... there," Jen explained, fighting back the tears, "it was like he could hear us, but he couldn't do or say anything back... it was absolutely awful"

I let go of Colin and Ryan walked over to me, grabbing my hand as we began walking towards the hall together.

"Hey, when were you leaving now?" Colin asked with a concerned expression on his face.

"We booked the flight for later today, around noon"

"Oh... Savannah, Jen, why don't you both come over and spend time with us before Ryan has to go?"

"Sure," I agreed

"I'd love to, but I just can't right now," Jen explained, "I have to go meet my parents..."

"That's ok Jen, deal with this however you need..."

Jen smiled at Colin whe Ryan and I walked down the hall, rounding the corner, and walking into the room to see Reece.

Jen was right. It was weird to see his body lying there on the bed, feeling like he was there, but also like he wasn't at the same time. It was just strange... I didn't care whether Ryan thought I was crazy or not, I needed to talk to my best friend.

"Hey Reece... you gotta get better," I said, grabbing onto his limp hand which was lying on the bed. My eyes began emitting water uncontrollably.

"I hope you can hear me... There's so much you have to do! College starts again soon, and you have to marry Jen... she really misses you Reece. I don't know what either of us would do without you..."

I heard Ryan sniffle behind me... this was the most painful thing I'd gone through in a long time...

"Guess what? Mom texted me and said she was dating your dad... wouldn't it be awesome if we were legally related? Even if they don't last... you'll always be a brother to me Reece... I love you so much," my voice began to crack as I tried fighting back the tears flooding from my eyes. Ryan hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek, comforting us both in our time of need.

"I told them not to worry about flying back because I promised you were going to be ok... don't let me break that promise Reece, we can't lose you... the guy that shot you, he can't hurt you anymore. They have him in custody and his court hearing is soon... I promise, no matter what it takes, no matter how much money I have to spend, no matter who I have to bribe... I will make sure he gets the death penalty, if it's the last thing I do..."

Tension grew in my voice as I stared at his lifeless body, hoping for even the slightest change in facial expression, or muscle movement. I was becoming fidgety and I couldn't stand the silence.

"Reece I'm pregnant... you have to help me. I need your support right now... I need my best friend..."

Ryan squeezed me tighter, and for a second, I realized I had forgotten he was there. Ryan was my Reece for the moment. He was the one there for me... he was my shoulder to cry on, and later today I was going to lose him too.

"Ok Reece, I have to go," I said, releasing my grip on his hand, "keep fighting, I'll be waiting for you..."

I turned away to leave with Ryan and just as we opened the door, the support machine went crazy. Reece's vitals plummeted and Ryan shouted down the hall for help. Doctors rushed in, almost knocking us over, and shoved us out as fast as they could. I tried to fight back, but Ryan helped them take me out.

"RYAN what the heck!!" I yelled through the tears streaming down my face.

"We need to go, Reece will be fine, the doctors here have it..."

"But Ryan—"

"It's ok Savannah! Nothing will happen to him, have faith!"

"I don't know if I can... I'm starting to give up Ryan," I said as he walked over to wipe tears from my eyes, "he's only getting worse and I just can't keep—"

"Don't think about it that way... He's gonna make it through this. Let's just go meet Colin back at he house... it's my last day with you and I don't want to remember you like this. He will make it out alive because he is a fighter"

I nodded and walked out to the car with him, arm in arm. When we got back to their loft, we walked inside and I saw that the television was on. The top story of the day was Reece's tragic accident.

"I swear these people have nothing better to do with their lives!" I said, picking up the remote and angrily flipping through the channels.

"See, if it were me, I'd be lucky if the local news even covered my story, much less the word news..."

"Stop saying that"

"Saying what?"

"If it were you! Ryan, if it were you we'd all be just as upset—"

"Lies"

"You're right, I can't speak for everyone else, but I would miss you..."

He smiled and sat next to me on the couch.

"Did Colin text you?"

"No... I wonder where he is"

Ryan thought for a second, then spoke again, "maybe he was taking Jen home and got caught in traffic"

I nodded and kept flipping through the channels until the tv landed on Spongebob.

"Really?"

"What? It's comforting!"

"If you say so," he laughed, "hey, I wanna give you something"

Before I could reply, he was running up the steps, disappearing from my sight. When he came back, he was rolling his packed suitcase down the stairs.

"Think fast!"

He threw a wad of cloth in my direction.

"Wha— a shirt?"

"Do you know where it's from?"

I unraveled the wrinkled shirt and held It up to look at it.

"Is this the shirt you were wearing when we—"

"Bingo! That's the shirt you ripped off my body—"

"I hardly ripped anything off of you Ryan, you're exaggerating there..."

"Well, now you have something to remember me. It still smells like you by the way, I haven't washed it"

"That's creepy," I said, smirking as I folded the shirt and put it on the table, "but sweet... I guess"

He walked back over to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you... you're the only person who cares."

"That's not true Ryan, but I'm gonna miss you too..."

He gripped me tighter and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you for everything Savannah"

"No problem," I said, as he pulled away from me to sit on the couch again.

I looked over and saw him burry his face in his hands. I didn't now what to say to him, so I pulled him closer and held him in my arms. Ryan looked up from his hands and looked into my eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

He reached up and brushed mg hair back from my face.

"Ryan something is bothering you..."

His eyes were piercing my soul and I could see the anguish on his face.

"I'm so scared to go back Savannah..."

A tear rolled down his face and it broke me up. I suddenly felt bad for all of my previous actions and everything I had thought about him before.

I leaned in and kissed him softly on his lips.

"I'm sorry," I said leaning my forehead against his, "don't be afraid... I'm sure your children will be happy to see you again"

"I hope so," he said dreamily, leaning in for another kiss.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10K 28 34
Kayla Jenkins has just had her whole world shattered. She just found out her fiance has left her for someone else and has walked out of her life. Bu...
198K 3.2K 23
delilah rae can't help but fall in love. she knows it's wrong. she knows not to fall in love with his best friend. but she does. she falls head over...
8.5K 261 24
Colin has been divorced from Helen for a year now and he never told anyone why he divorced her but little did everyone know he fell in love with Jenn...
315K 14.5K 54
It all changed after Comic Con. Rated T+ // M in some chapters