The Alpha's Human Mate

By SunFireRising

Calla moves to a new town with her mother to get away from a 'divorce' but Calla finds out there was a differ... More

The Apha's Human Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AN*** Video of how Calla redirects lightning
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapte 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
AN*** IMPORTANT NOTE

Chapter 29

3.4K 100 4
By SunFireRising

Calla's PROV

It was breakfast and i made EVERYONE in the pack house wake up, I wanted to tell everyone about our guests coming later in the day. We were all seated at the very large and long dinning table that sat 500 and more people. I was at the head of the table with Luke and Jasper on my sides. Jasper and I continued to talk and be friends, Holden spaced and became more independent like Jace. "Im excited to meet Alpha Carlos and his wife... he doesn't tell anyone much about her.. like there's something to hide." I look at Jasper and consider his words. He didn't tell me much about his wife but he told me about his children... Was the human? Wolf? Faye? hmm. I don't know but i will find out soon. "I don't know Jasper, i will know what's up when they get here and don't hound on them for answers or anything." I used my Alpha tone which made everyone in the room flinch even thought they weren't listening in on our conversation. I look over at Luke, to meet his baby blue, loving eyes. I smile at him and he grins, his eyes were filled with love. I can never go with out looking into his eyes for long periods of time, they are so beautiful.

Jasper nudged me, i realized everyone was staring at me. OH YEAH! I have to tell them the news. I smile and stand up, so i was above everyone so everyone had to look up at me... Jasper said it was good for me to do that because it showed dominance. "Hello Everyone, Thank you for attending this wonderful breakfast Mary, Caroline and Lucy made! Its amazing ladies." I clap for them and everyone follows suit, their cheeks blush red and they keep their eyes low, but i can see their smiles. I turn serious, "The reason i wanted everyone to attend this breakfast was so i can tell you all that we have quests coming to visit our pack, to see how its run by a female Alpha. People DOUBT me being Alpha of this pack because i am a woman and a faye, not a werewolf, BUT we are going to show our quests just how perfectly my pack runs. I expect everyone to treat them with respect! The people who are coming are from the Moon Stone Pack. Alpha Carlos, his wife and four children are coming today, and soon. If anyone treats them with anything other then respect and kindness, you will have to answer to me!"

The room was so quiet, i bet if i dropped a pin you would hear it fall to the floor. I knew my Alpha voice scared people but i needed to get my point across. I didn't even know i had an audience other then my pack till i heard clapping, I looked over to where the noise was coming to see 6 people. OH MY GAWD! It was Alpha Carlos and his family... im so embarrassed. Carlos looked about 25 but i knew he was older, he had blonde hair that was in shaggy, he had brown eyes and was pale, he looked around 6 feet tall. His smile was big and kind. His wife was short, around 5'6" and had brown hair with blue eyes, she looked skeptical. The children were beautiful... I expected the twins to look-alike and i was right, they both had brown hair like their mothers but they had their dads brown eyes and they had laugh lines, they were about 5'7". The boys were definitely cute, but i was taken. Jay (the one i guessed to be Jay because he looked older) looked like he was 6'2" and he had blonde hair that was shaggy and covered his eyes with blue eyes with brown in the middle, he had a buff build. His brother which i guessed to be Eli was so adorable! He had brown hair that was short and in the front in was spiked up, he had baby blue eyes and wore a cute smirk, he was about 5'11",

Their whole family was gorgeous. "Calla, its wonderful to see you having a very heart-filled talk with your pack!" Carlos started laughing, i knew he was being sarcastic. I sigh, "Come on Calla, im just messing with you. I think its good that you are showing your pack that they need to have respect for quests. Very Alpha like." Man this guy was already getting on my nerves. "Well Alpha Carlos it would be very Alpha like of me because I AM Alpha of my pack." Carlos smirked, "I can see that, Oh i forget this is my family, My wife Eseme, my oldest son Jay, then Eli and then the twins Jade and Harmony." He pointed to everyone, i was right about the boys. Each of them smiled at me, i saw a difference in the twins, Jade had braces and Harmony didn't.. good thing, i couldn't find anything else different about them. I smile at everyone of them, "Hello I am Alpha Calla, Its truly an honor to be able to meet all of you. I hope you enjoy staying here at my pack house. All of your rooms are ready. I will have Mary escort you there to get settled after you eat breakfast of course."

Carlos and the whole family was taken aback by my kind ness, yeah BICHES i am very nice... i just didn't know why Carlos seemed to not like me. I knew Carlos was about to turn down my offer to breakfast but Eseme spoke up for the first time, "I would love to eat breakfast with you and your pack Alpha Calla. Would you mind me sitting next to you?" Eseme smiled. Wow, she wanted to sit next to me... maybe someone in the family does like me. I smile at her, "Eseme i would love for you to sit next to me." Eseme turned towards her kids and husband. They were talking quietly so i decided to not easdrop. I look down the table to see everyone staring at them... probably listening in. "NO listening in to their conversation. If you are done eating leave, if you want to stay eating then eat, mind your own business!" I once again used my Alpha tone. Before i was even finished people stood up and ran anywhere but here near the table and me. Everyone left even Luke, He told me he was going to leave me to do Alpha business with them. I kissed him before he left.

I sigh and take my seat again, I look down at my plate. My eggs were cold and my French toast was soggy. I pushed my plate away and grabbed new food that was cooked more recently. The chair beside me moved and i looked up to see Eseme taking a seat on my right then to see the twins sitting on my left. I looked around to see where the boys went. Gosh why doesn't anyone like me. "Calla dear, don't think my husband doesn't like you, he does but he feels threatened by you. When we were about 500 miles away from the pack house we could feel the power from you radiating every where. He was shocked. He wants to show his kids that he's the best Alpha ever but that's not the case. He's an amazing Alpha, husband, and father but he's not the BEST of the best. That my dear is you."

I was shocked by her words.. why does everyone keep saying im the best Alpha, most people think im not good just because im a female. "Dear, don't let anyone judge you because of your gender, everyone knows your powerful and strong, People are jealous of that and they will try to kill the power by harming you, physically and verbally but you have to over come that and realize how great you really are." I smile at her, she's really sweet. "Your a telepathic just like me. Its good to know one other person other then Jasper that's like me. But since you ran here you must be a werewolf too." Eseme smiled at me, "Yes i am just like you Calla, And i am a werewolf. I was honestly surprised you weren't a wolf. Your so muscly and strong, the way you use your Alpha tone even had my husband and I and the children flinching." I nodded, i hated using my Alpha tone, why cant i be a werewolf, it would make me seem less of a freak. "Calla don't think your a freak, cause your tots not! Your gorgeous and don't even get me started on those tattoos!" I looked over at Jade, she was smiling widely.

I laugh at her, "Jade, i see you can also read my thoughts. Thank you, you know the story of these tattoos are quite strange. Would you like to hear?" Jade's face lit right up, "Of course i would!!!" She squealed with joy and clapped her hands. I chuckle, "Ok so you guys must know im a special type of faye with three abilities, I am a succubus, telepathic and a nymph... Im a wood, land, and air nymph." I paused to see their reactions. Eseme's eyes popped out of her head, Jade and Harmony's mouths were open with shock. I ignored their strange reactions and continued, "So we were going to go to battle with the Dark Dawning Pack, you know before they all joined my pack. You see my mate was its Alpha but i didn't know he was cause i was mixed up with three other mates. But ill skip that part, So these faye came to help me master my abilities, and when i practiced my famous lighting storm, i passed out and when i woke up and went to shower i saw myself in the mirror and saw everything changed. My hair used to be brown, and my eyes used to be light brown, i had barly any muscle, but i was still strong. So i saw my hair had changed to its midnight brown with green streaks and to see my eyes changed to a darker green color. The most shocking thing i saw was these tattoos. They represent power, each one means something. The vines going down my arms represent my abilities for being a wood nymph, and the lighting bolt represents my lighting storm from my abilities for being an air nymph. But the pattern that goes down my back and over my hips and down my legs confuse me.... they are a sapphire pattern. I have yet to figure that one out but i know i will. So that's the crazy story"

I look into Jade's eyes to see adoration, "That is amazing! Do you mind showing us??" Me get half naked? Jeez... that's cray but you know its just 16 year olds and Eseme. I nodded my head at her and Jade got up out of her seat and started squealing with excitement. I sighed and stood up. I whipped my tank top of of my, so i was in my bra, exposing the sapphire design on my back, then i remove my leggings so i was in my black undies, and that exposed the sapphire pattern continuing to spiral down my legs, i slip my socks off to show that the sapphire pattern stopped and a dark flower pattern replaced it, it wrapped around my ankles and followed my toe bones down to the nails. Jade, Harmony and Eseme gasped at the sight of them. I must have been bad at explaining things. "C-Calla these are soo beautiful.. can i touch them?" Eseme was staring at me with curiosity in her eyes but also just like Jade, she had adoration in them. I smile at her and nod. Eseme reached her palm out and touched my arm, traced the vines that spiral around my arms. She paused and then with her index finger traced the sapphire pattern down my back and then around my right hip and stopped there.

"Truly beautiful and gorgeous Calla." Eseme smiled warmly. I looked over to Jade's face to see her staring at my tattoos in awe. She reached her hand out and stroked my palms. I laugh, Then i look over a Harmony.. her face was masked with fear, and her eyes looked worried and frantic. Am i scaring her? I block out Jade and Eseme stroking my tattoos and focus on Harmony, "Whats wrong Harmony?" Her eyes widened at my voice, "I-I'm s-sorry Alp-pha C-Calla." I don't want her to be afraid of me. I've never dipped into anyone else's mind other then Jaspers to practice my telepathic ability but i need to know what she's thinking. I look straight into Harmony's eyes as i open my mind and try to open hers... she's holding it shut tightly, probably because her mother and sister can read minds. But i know i can find a hole, i search along her wall before finding a small crack. I smile, i break through her mental wall, and that's when all of her thoughts started flowing into my mind like crazy.

'Calla is so beautiful...'

'Omg, Calla is dripping power and strength.... urgh she's so intimidating.'

'URGH Harmony your such an idiot! Just talk to her.... she's just a very powerful Alpha... of a huge, strong pack.'

'If Mother and Jade thinks she's safe... urgh Harmony you know she's safe, you can feel it. She is so kind to us even thought Father was mocking her. I think Calla is a great Alpha, i can tell just by dipping into her thoughts.'

'I told Mother and Jade and the rest of my family not to tell Calla im a telepathic because i am so intrigued by her thoughts that i don't want her to close me off... I just feel so lost.'

'Once i met her eyes i knew i was....'

Hey guys!!! second update in one day!! I know you guys will love me <3 i made up for the other day! I hope you liked this chapter. I love you all, thank you for reading my book and supporting me by your votes <3 Don't forget to Vote, Comment, Follow, and to read my other books! <3

Love,

Kat Akatyszewski <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.5K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
4.9K 174 24
Calla Poalto has only ever known a world ruled by wolves and their traditions. On her 20th birthday Calla must become a woman by presenting herself t...
1.7M 53.6K 100
Quinn is a werewolf living in the Diamond Crescent pack. Being the head pack warrior's daughter, she is physically and mentally strong and will figh...
961K 37.1K 45
Presley had it all, a loving family, great support, a great pack behind him. One thing he didn't have was his mate by his side. After seven years of...