Creatures from the Ocean (Sci...

By paris_girl22

Stiles Stilinski has been living in Beacon Hills for quite some time now. He's made great friends who have be... More

1: Everything Changes
2: A Secret to Hide
3: A Dumb Decision?
4: Weekend Getaway Disaster
5: Alone
6: Lesson Number One
7: The Siren's Song
8: A Strange New Feeling
9: New Threats, Nostalgia and Surprises
10: Dangerously Close
11: Stilinski Reunion
12: The Movies
13: Loyalty
14: The Hunters
15: Trapped
16: Saving Stiles
17: Pep Talks
18: Missing Home
19: Theo's Threats
20: Concern
21: Suspicion
22: Moving out of Scott's house
23: Pack Sleepover Fun
24: Nightmare? Or something more?
25: Kira Knows
26: The Discovery of Merpeople
27: Getting to know Kara
28: The Aquarium
29: Setting Up a Date
30: The Truth
31: Standing Strong
32: New Revelations
33: The New Girl
34: Disagreements and Disappointment
35: Jealousy
36: The Darker Side of Samantha Worthington
37: Making Up?
38: Not Alone
39: A Fatal Shot
40: Melissa and Stiles
41: The Whole Truth
42: Poor, Unfortunate Souls
43: Finding the Cure
44: Saving Scott
45: An Important Heart to Heart
46: Dread Doctors
47: Shock and Disbelief
48: What it really means to have a best friend
49: Danny's Party
50: Hallucinations
51: Uncertainty
52: Love Hurts
Exciting Announcement!
CROSSOVER - Part 2
CROSSOVER - Part 3
CROSSOVER - Part 4
CROSSOVER - Part 5
CROSSOVER - Part 6
CROSSOVER - Part 7
CROSSOVER - Part 8
CROSSOVER - Part 9
CROSSOVER - Part 10
CROSSOVER - Part 11
CROSSOVER - Part 13
CROSSOVER - Part 14
CROSSOVER - Part 15
CROSSOVER - Part 16
CROSSOVER - Part 17
CROSSOVER - Part 18
CROSSOVER - Part 19
CROSSOVER - Part 20
CROSSOVER - Part 21
53: A Wendigo?
54: Stiles' Anchor
55: Sleep Deprivation
56: Something Suspicious
57: Manipulation
58: Just Like Strangers
59: Betrayed and Heartbroken
60: True Love
61: Confessions and Discoveries
62: Planning
63: First Date - Part One
64: First Date - Part Two
65: Filling In The Blanks
66: The Perfect Hybrid
67: Hybrids and Tridents
68: More 'Nightmares'
69: Stiles Through the Looking Glass
70: Journey to Atlantia
71: Childhood Friends Reunited
72: The Beginning of the End
73: The Final Battle
74: Success
75: The Aftermath
76: Stiles' Birthday
77: Ceremony Preparations and Jitters
78: Celebrations *FINAL CHAPTER*
Important Announcement!
THE SEQUEL IS UP

CROSSOVER - Part 12

1.7K 93 57
By paris_girl22

Samantha POV

Seeing those last few messages from Scott-2, Stiles-2 and the Stiles from this world had me fuming. My ears finally stop ringing from those awful screams. I'm so annoyed that one of them just had to be that other Stiles. He woke me up and terrified me! I need to talk to Scott about that. I have a feeling that Lydia was the other person screaming, but that was only a response to the other Stiles. It was probably too much for the banshee to handle. Tyler and I are hurrying over to Derek's loft right now. I need to see my Scott. I want to punch both Stiles' in the face. I want to know what the hell is going on here. Something doesn't seem right. Tyler and I burst through the doors and run up the flights of stairs. I'm running out of breath, but I don't care. Once we get to the top, I see the loft door already open, so the two of us barge in without warning.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Tyler hisses at the people in the room. I look around. I can see Derek, Deaton, both Liams, Kira, Malia, Lydia, Isaac and Kara. Pretty much everyone except for the people that I really need to talk to. Great. I can't believe both Scotts and both Stiles' aren't here yet! I try not to show my annoyance. "Let's start from the beginning." One of the Liams suggest.

"There is a magical and mystical mirror in every universe. They were created by the sea goddesses of space, matter and time. They were all planted somewhere in the water for merpeople so they could protect the mirrors from harm. They all set a link and serve as shields to protect the worlds from outside threats such as demons from The Black Sea universe." Deaton explains. We all look at the doctor in awe, even the guys from the other universe.

"And only one mirror can exist in each universe at a time." Lydia continues, trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. "They probably can't travel through to different universes because if they leave their own world, it would open that world up to new threats." Kara adds.

"Yeah, you're probably right." Isaac smiles at his girlfriend, who blushes a light shade of pink.

"So we just need to find the mirror in this universe to send them back home. We just don't know where it could be." Malia frowns. I bite my lip guiltily. I do know where that mirror is.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know it would be your only way of getting home... but the other day before you came, I found the mirror. Not knowing its potential dangers, I threw it away for good measure." I answer quietly. Tyler's eyes light up.

"Great! Now everyone with tails can follow your directions to find the mirror! Then we can fix my brother and finally go home!" She exclaims happily. I notice Kira frowning at me.

"Samantha, what aren't you telling us?" Kira asks sternly, folding her arms across her chest.

"I, uh, may have thrown the mirror into the Emerald Sea..." I mumble. I hear a mixture of gasps around the room. "You... what?" Kara asks me with horror, her eyes widening. Isaac squeezes her shoulder comfortingly. "That's the most dangerous part of the ocean! Not to mention the most uncharted and legendary. Why the hell would you throw it there? How did you even survive?" Lydia comments incredulously.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did. I want to make it up to you guys, I really do." I apologize, hoping that everyone will believe me. Suddenly, I hear someone burst into the loft from behind me. I turn around and find that it is my boyfriend. I smile widely as I run up to him and pull the werewolf into a comforting embrace. I notice everyone else roll their eyes, which makes me a little annoyed. I don't say anything, however. I'm almost certain the Stiles number two is going to say something that will piss me off even more when he walks into the room.

"Um, excuse me. Can you two contain the cuddling until we leave this universe? It would be most appreciated, thanks." One of the two smart asses say as both Stiles' walk in along with the other Scott. I pull away and growl under my breath at the people walking through the door. The sooner I get them out of my world, the better. I am so sick of these alternate universe people. Well, excluding Tyler, but the rest I want gone! Especially the other Stiles. "Aw, see. That's better." The second Stiles cooes sarcastically. I flick him off only getting a laugh.

"What's so funny?" I hiss. He holds his hands up in defense.

"You and I both know I don't swing that way. Plus, you smell too much like fish." I could feel my body heat up in rage. Kira, Kara, Isaac, both Liams, Stiles and the other Scott were snickering at his comment, only making me more ticked.

"Go to hell." I growl then walk to the back of the room. My Scott quickly follows me. I glance over at the Stiles from this world. His eyes are full of sadness as he watches the two of us. Hmph, well, at least something good has come out of this. Stiles is more jealous now, making Scott and Stiles' friendship very tense.

"From what I hear, we have to go to the Emerald Sea to get the mirror, so guess who gets to go with us, sweet cheeks." The other Stiles growls back with a voice of a demon and eyes that are almost black. I couldn't help but wince and hide behind my boyfriend in fear. "She doesn't have to go if she doesn't want to. It is very dangerous." My boyfriend defends me. Our Stiles rolls his eyes. "That just means it'll take longer to find, but fine. We can-"

"No." The other universe Stiles interrupts with a growl.

"I don't care how much whining or pouting she does, she's going and that's that. Scott, you are not intervening in this. She messed up, so she's going to help clean up." My face heats up with anger, but before I could sass at him I was cut off. "Shut it." He adds.

"Like I said, no whining." The other Stiles hisses. Scott steps forward to defend me.

"I told you that you can't defend her, Scott." Stiles number two growls, eyes glowing aqua for a moment. This world's Stiles rolls his eyes again and sighs. "Guys, stop it. We don't need to be fighting right now, okay? Let's think of this logically. Taylor can't get out of the lake, so he's out of action. I'm sure that Brody will want to stay with his boyfriend. That would only leave the other me, Kara, Samantha and myself. I don't think we can afford to lose another member." Stiles explains. I bite my lip. As much as I hate it, Stiles' reasoning makes sense. God, I don't want to work with two of him though, let alone just one! I look around the room. Everyone is staring at me, waiting for an answer. The other Scott and Stiles look at me with distaste. Derek frowns at me. Malia, both Liams and Isaac stare at me blankly. Lydia, Kara and Stiles fold their arms and stare at me as they wait for me to answer. Kira looks at me in annoyance while my boyfriend looks at me worriedly. "You don't have to do this," Scott whispers to me.

"I know." I sigh quietly. I turn back to everyone else.

"Fine, I'll go with you guys." I say in defeat. Everyone looks relieved by my response.

"Great! Wow, I thought I was going to have to pull her down there, but I guess not." The second world's idiot cheers.

"That doesn't mean we are chummy." He adds seriously before leaning on his Scott's shoulder.

"I don't care. I don't like you anyway. Now, let's roll." I reply simply. The other Stiles plants a kiss on his boyfriend's lips. I roll my eyes. I notice Stiles number one blushing slightly. I hold back a growl. The other Stiles then proceeds to walks to the door then stops and turns to us. "Come on, guys! We are burning daylight!"

Stiles-1 POV

The car ride to the beach wasn't exactly what you would call pleasant. Samantha kept complaining about the jeep and the other me kept arguing with her. Finally, we get to the beach. We walk down to the shoreline. We stop right near the water's edge. I look around at the people around me. Samantha stares out to the ocean, wanting to get this over and done with. Kara looks determined to succeed. I then turn to the other me. I notice him frowning and looking very worried. He almost looks scared. "What's wrong?" I ask him curiously.

"Um... I've never been in the ocean before." He mumbles under his breath. Samantha lets out cruel laughter as she hears the response. I whip around to face her. I glare at her angrily, as does Kara. "Hey, could you do me a favor and shut up? It's not like you've been in the ocean much either." I hiss. Samantha rolls her eyes and looks away. I turn my attention back to the other Stiles. He has told me that he hasn't been in the ocean before. I almost forgot about that. The other two had no idea though.

"Why haven't you swam there before?" Samantha asks in a cold tone.

"It's not that I didn't want to go in the ocean, I wasn't allowed to where I come from. My grandmother banned my brother and I from ever swimming there. If we ever went there, she'd torture and kill us." The other me sighs. Samantha looks over at the other me for a moment. I can see that she actually has some remorse in her eyes, but tries to hide it from me. She quickly looks away. "I'm really sorry, Stiles." Kara apologizes. The other smiles at her.

"Don't worry, it's fine Kara." He assures her. We all look back out at the water again. I hear the other me take a nervous breath. I glance over at the other me. I pat his shoulder comfortingly. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. I won't let you get hurt, I promise." I smile reassuringly. The other me smiles back gratefully. "You'll enjoy the ocean." Kara adds. I nod eagerly.

"We'll dive in on three." I suggest. The other three agree.

"One," Samantha begins. I quickly look around to make sure that the coast is clear. It seems like it's all good. "Two," Kara adds as she prepares to run forward. I glance over at my other self.

"Three." We both say at the same time. I smile. We all then run forwards and dive into the water. We quickly swim as far away as we can from the shore as possible before our legs transform into tails. As the bubbles clear, I look around at everyone around me. I glance between the other Stiles' jet black tail, Kara's purple tail and Samantha's silvery grey tail. Hmm, I have never seen a tail like Samantha's before. However, I find that I am more interested in why the other Stiles' tail is black. I turn to him with a curious gaze.

"Hey, why is your tail black like that? I could have sworn I saw that Brody's was blue, so it clearly doesn't run in the family. I know that my tail is the same color as my dad's. In this world, you usually get the same tail color as one of your parents. Same with your siblings. Especially twins. So, how come yours and Brody's tails aren't the same?" I question. His expression softens and his eyes glare off into the distance

"Um, you know how a werewolf's eyes turns blue when they kill an innocent person?" He asks. I nod slowly. I think I know where this is going. "Well, when a merperson kills an innocent person, their tail turns black." The other me answers as he looks away. My heart drops. I hear Kara gasp quietly. Even Samantha is now interested in the other me. "If you don't mind me asking... what happened?" I ask curiously and cautiously as the four of us start to swim forwards, with me leading the way. My other self is swimming right beside me.

"Okay, well it all happened a couple years ago when I was at the beach hanging with my friends. They didn't know I was supernatural at the time so I tried to avoid all contact with water. While they went swimming I sat on my phone until I heard a song being sung. I looked around and traced it sound coming from behind the rocks. When the cost was clear I rushed over to the rocks to see Brody holding onto our dying mom. Long story short she was dying of box jellyfish poison and has to be put to rest. I sacrificed my tail color for her peace." He explains.

"Wow, I'm so sorry." I apologize, feeling really bad for my other self.

"Me too." Kara speaks up on the other Stiles' left side. I look over to Samantha, who is swimming on my right. She bites her lip and actually looks sad. However, she doesn't say anything. I turn back to the other me. "It's okay, you couldn't have known." The other me smiles sadly. "Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, yeah. It's been a long time since the incident, so I'm okay. I still have family that love and support me." He replies honestly. I nod. We continue swimming forward. I grin every time the other Stiles gets excited about something, especially about the animals swimming around us. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this! It is so cool!" The other me exclaims as he strokes the back of a dolphin. I laugh at his reaction. He's like an excited little kid. I glance at Kara and Samantha. They are smiling too. "I know. The land dwellers are really missing out." I chuckle. The other me starts swimming in front of us, playing with the dolphins and schools of fish. I smile, thinking about the time when I finally managed to go back into the ocean for the first time in years. I had the same reaction. The only difference is that I had no one to share it with. We continue to swim forwards, trying to get to the Emerald Sea in plenty of time. I know that it is a long trip. I turn to Samantha. "Do you know where you dropped the mirror?" I ask her curiously. Samantha sighs.

"Okay, I might have lied about dropping it in the Emerald Sea.." Samantha admits quietly. She is so quiet that I almost don't hear. "What?" I ask in disbelief.

"I just wanted to make it sound more dramatic." She explains. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Of course you would do that." I mutter as I turn away from her, thankful that the other Stiles and Kara are too distracted to have heard what Samantha just said. "Where the hell did you drop it then?" I ask her quietly.

"Just follow me." Samantha replies. I can't help but feel suspicious, but I don't think I have much of choice but to trust her. "Is it far?" I ask as I watch the other me roll around with the dolphins. I smile as he laughs with the dolphins as they click away happily. "No, we should get there by the end of the day at the latest." Samantha informs me.

"You better not be tricking me." I growl.

"No, I'm not tricking you. I want these people gone probably more than you do." Samantha admits honestly. I hold back a laugh. "Yeah, I can see that." I smirk.

"Besides, what happened to us being friends?" Samantha asks.

"I think we both know you never really wanted to be friends. You weren't going to try that hard anyway." I answer.

"Fair enough." Samantha shrugs. I glance back at the other me. I wonder if I should tell him that we aren't going to the Emerald Sea because Samantha lied. I might tell him later. I don't want to ruin his first time swimming in the ocean, free from harm. I guess there is one good thing that has come out from Samantha lying. We don't have to face the horrific things that I faced when I went down to the Emerald Sea. This should be a piece of cake. I smile, happy that things are finally getting back on track.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 21 21
Danielle Stilinski's town of Beacon Hills is packed full of supernatural creatures, so what happens when more get added to the mix? Will the McCall p...
314K 6.3K 45
❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past year. Now, she deals with Alpha Packs, fin...
238K 7.6K 25
During the summer before his senior year, Stiles decides to create a new chapter in his life. He comes out to his friends and is taken aback by the o...
21.9K 904 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...