"Meeting the other." (VanossG...

By NightMidNight1

The lovely adventures of Vanoss and (Y/n).... Vanoss a gaming youtuber, and (Y/n) the editor and animator.. H... More

"Meeting Him." Chapter 1
"Stalker and Coffee?" Chapter 2
"Video games and a kiss?" Chapter 3
"Scaring me to the point I hit you." Chapter 4
"A park ride and the second kiss." Chapter 5
"Why'd ruin it Johnathan!?!" Chapter 6
"A problem solved." Chapter 7
"Forgive me? Please?" Chapter 8
"Jealous Much?" Chapter 9
"Really?! Again Johnathan?!?" Chapter 10
"Dinner date and friends." Chapter 11
"Why are mommy and daddy kissing?" Chapter 12
"Ice skating with you." Chapter 13
look at the picture!!!!
"Twitch Panel?" Chapter 14
"On panel and Meeting Fans." Chapter 15 PART-1
I got tagged so here?
"On panel and meeting fans." Chapter 15 PART-2
"The man himself." Chapter 17
"Fighting in a game of cards?" Chapter 18
"Nogla....." Chapter 19
"Bring it on you FUCK BOI!!" Chapter 20
"Engagement!?!?" Chapter 21
"Just stop Johnathan."
"Wedding."

"Cray, cray fans of yours." Chapter 16

548 14 4
By NightMidNight1

So then next few day in California we tweeted a meet up a park that I hope we don't get kicked out about, but who cares!
We arrive and see that there's a few fans that have shown tho it only 1:34 and we told them to meet up here at 2:50. As I get put I noted that they were mostly girls.... As I thought... Not fans of mine, but you could say maybe a little angry fans...

"So you're (Y/n)?" One of them asks as I began to speak but is interrupted by Evan.

"If you have a problem with my girlfriend then so be it. But if you lay your hands on her it's not going to be a fun night ladies." He smiled and pulled me away from the shocked yet still angry girls.

"Thank you." I smile up at Evan.

"Yeah don't mention it." He blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"Come on let's go and sit at the water fountain and hope that more fans enjoy us doing this." I grabbed his hand as we walked to the fountain were we sat next to each other. We watched a s all of the guys talk to fans and photos and signatures.
During the whole this fans came up us talked and shared stories about them self's. It was about 4:15 when sadly a cop came up and told us that we could stay here with many people, so we said are goodbyes and left..
While being in the car Evan looked at me and with his brown eyes and asked, "you wanna stop for some ice cream? Well before we go back to the hotel of course."

"Hell yeah! Let's go get some fucking ice cream!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...