"Video games and a kiss?" Chapter 3

It's strange to see Vanoss having two computers. He let me use one and he used the other, he also leaned me a head set.

"Not everyone could join us. So it me, you, Johnathan, miniladd, nogla, and lui."
I joined the Skype with them.

"Hey Vanoss, who's on your old account?" A strange accent... Sorta Irish?

"That's (y/n). Say hello." Vanoss turned and looked at me and smiled.

"Hi."

"I'm nogla an-" the Irish accent thing or nogla was cut off by a little kid.

"Wow you're a girl?" The squeaker said.

"No I'm a animal. Yes I'm a girl." Another guy laughed and then also Johnathan.

"Shut up lui." Which was miniladd. And meant the squeaker was lui.

"Fine, fine." The squeaker change his voice a little deeper than it was.

"You're guys voice sounds different from Youtube. I wasn't able to recognize any of your voices." I chuckled.

"Okay Shall we began?" Vanoss asked.

"Yeah." We all said at the same time.
After playing a long death run we all finally got off and said are goodbyes. Vanoss walked me to my door.

"I guess all see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah today was fun." He smiled that lovely smile. I had to I leaned slowly in and placed my lips on his. He didn't argue, he kissed back. After we stopped I looked at him and blushed. What was I thinking?

"Uhh good night, sorry." I turned to open my door and he grabbed my shoulder.

"Don't be sorry love." He smiled and said goodnight before leaving. What a gentleman....