"Wedding."

Today, marks the beginning. The beginning of love and loyalty.. I take deep breath and look onto the mirror.

"Beautiful." I turn towards the door way.

"It's bad seeing the bride before the wedding." I laughed.

"I know... But I couldn't help myself." Evan walked over and kissed the top of my forehead.

"Alright sure." I smiled at him.

"Mrs. And Mr. Gaming." He said laughing.

"Go get out of here, if someone sees you around here-"

"Alright, alright Ima going." Evan laughed as he left the room I could feel my cheeks rise to the color red.

~little skipparuni~

Nervous, and nervous I soon felt. Everyone is waiting for you (Y/n), just open that door...
Once I opened it my smile soon became. Everyone was smiling, crying, and just joyful. I took my steps down the aisle. Evan looked at me with pride and honor as I did the same.

"Our father today has brought these two people together. Any ejections say them now or forever hold your peace." The preacher said waiting for a moment, "Evan, do you take (Y/n) to be you're wife within sickness and health?"

"Always- I do."

"(Y/n), do you take Evan as you're husband within sickness and health?"

"I do."

"There not too much else to say... You may kiss the bride!" And with that me and Evan both leaned in. Everyone went wild! Confetti was thrown, and people were cheering.
I'll always remember the first day that boy next door bumped into me... That day started it all... And now where here, this place, and time. Forever and always..