"Dinner date and friends." Chapter 11

I'm posting this early. Your welcome. But I can't update it anymore this week so I hope you enjoy!
I was all dressed and ready to go. I walked out of my apartment and bumped into Evan.

"Ohh hey..." I said cooly.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yep!" I said happily.

~time skip~
We arrive at the baking lobster, a fancy restaurant. And of course Evan already made reservations. We sit down and a waiter comes to take our order.

"What type of drinks can I get you two?" The voice sounded familiar... I look up to see nogla.

"Um I will have a Water." Evan said as nogla winked at me.

"And for you miss?"

"Uhh sweet tea, I guess." Nogla then leaves and I'm still a little shocked...

"(Y/n)?" I look up at Evan.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine... I just thought that waiter of ares look like nogla..."

"Don't be silly.. the guys didn't know that I was taking you on a date.." he laughed as I look at him confused.
Just then I look to see a couple sitting down... Wait... Is that wildcat and Terrorizer... And Tarrorizer is wearing a dress?
I must be seeing things.... Nogl-the waiter comes back with are drinks and I quickly grabbed my tea and golfed it down.

"Have you two picked what you are having?"

"We are going to to share a lobster dish." Evan said.

"Okay. I will come later to check up or bring your guys food." Nogl- the waiter said walking away.
After some time of me and Evan talking. I turned to look at the music band... Is that johny playing guitar? And lui playing the piano? Wait and... And miniladd singing?
I turned and snacked my face. (Y/n)!!! Don't be stupid they are not really there... Maybe your mind is just playing with you...

"(Y/n)?" Evan said nervously..

"What?"

"You are scaring me..."

"I swear to god that the two people over there at that table are Wildcat and terroriser. And over there playing the music are Jonathan, Lui, and miniLadd!" Evan looks around at each of them..

"Maybe you are right..." Right as Evan said that are waiter comes with are food.

"And look that's nogla!" I said point at the waiter.

"What are you guys doing here!?!?" Evan yelled as all the guys stared at him.

"Oh man how did you find out??" Johny laughed.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Miniladd said as he crossed his arms...

"Fuck!!!" Wildcat yelled as nogla and terroriser laughed.

"It was all thanks to (y/n)." Evan said as he crossed his arms and looked at me.

"You fucks just eat your food." Nogla laughed and left to the back.
We eat with no problem with the guys. Well thanks to Evan...
Lui and miniladd kept making funny inside jokes that the crew would only know.
The night was great and everyone had a lot of fun that night. I wish I could relive it every day, but time moves on and we continue on are little story of ares.

~cuts off~
"Oh I didn't see you there.. it's me delirious! Or Johny... What ever... Okay!!!
If you're reading this and you are not a lazy fuck as wildcat would say. And if you are not following my good friend Cayden the one that let's me put this on her account, you should follow her.
She's been working very hard and deserves more than anything. Isn't that right lui?"

"Yeah!!!"

"So please follow her and keep reading for more idiot cuts maybe like this."

"And fucken Lamborghinis!!!"

"Shut the Fuck up wildcat!"

"Delirious!!"

"What Evan?"

"Don't forget to tell them.."

"Oh yeah!! Don't forget to hit that vote button! Each vote Cayden gets me a teddy bear! So please vote!"

"Okay bye bye!!"

"Lui I was supposed to say that!! Anyway bye!!"