"Meeting Him." Chapter 1

(I know that Vanoss lives in Canada just go with my story. Live where ever you want to live I never said it. Anyways enjoy the book!)
I have been living here for three years now. I work as an Artist and making animations on YouTube for money, it's not the best job, but I enjoy doing it.
After walking home from a party I stumbled into someone.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there." I said awkwardly, scratching my head.

"It's alright." He said smiling. He was different then all the other guys I meat in the years of living here.

"Well I guess all see you later?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." Grinning at me. He started walking away.

"Wait! what's your name??"

"Evan or you can call me Vanoss. I smiled at that name 'Vanoss.' I kept waking to my apartment and opened the door. Still thinking about Him. I got bored and decided to go onto YouTube and try and search up the name Vanoss. The first thing that popped up was 'VanossGaming.' I clicked on it and it brought me to his webpage.
Watching a few videos, laughing at everyone. When came a knock on my door. I got up and answered it. It was my friend Johnathan.

"Hey, Johny." I said smiling at him.

"Hey (Y/n)." He said.

"What's up?"

"Well one of my friends moved here and I wanted him to meet my animator."

"Sure."

"Come-on he's in my apartment." Johny's apartment was a few rooms from mine and so if he needed anything he could just come by and ask.
We get to his door and he opens it.

"Hey Vanoss this is my Animator for my 'meeting Vegeta.' Animation." I walked further into the room so Evan could see me.

"It's you again." Evan said.

"Hi Evan or Vanoss." I said smiling.

"You two know each other??" Johny said hugging his teddy bear.

"Yes, Delirious. I met her earlier." Wait as in H20 Delirious??

"Well I'm glad you guys met then because you both are living right next to each other." Johny chuckled.

"Wait I'm living right next to Vanoss!?!?"

(Hi I hoped you enjoy the first chapter!! It might be a minute until I updated. I'm trying to finish my FaZe X Reader before I Work on this!
Thanks for reading ❤💓)