"Ice skating with you." Chapter 13

"Will you tell me where we are going (y/n)?" Evan asked me as I drove the car.

"It's a secret. Love." I chuckled as the raised his hands in frustration.
I can't wait for the looking on his face when he sees the place in driving him to.

"Wotcha thinking?" Evan asked as he leaned over and laid his head on my arm.

"I'm just happy you are here with a girl like me." I smiled and turned the radio on low. Treat you better by Shawn Mendes was playing.

"(Y/n)?" Evan asked me.

"What?"

"Did I ever tell you you are the greatest pillow?"

"No." I blushed.

"Well you are baby." He smiled and his breathing deepened. He must have not gotten any sleep last night, I wanted to help him with his editing, but he refused.

~time skip thanks to doctor wh- I mean wildcat.~
We arrived at the ice rink. I nudged Evan to wake up.
"Ugh.." Evan whined as I giggled.

"We are here!" I smiled as I watched his eyes lit up. A huge smile spread across his face.

"No, you didn't?!?"

"But I did, love." I got out and shut my door followed be Evan doing the same. We walked to the building and but on ice skates. It was my first time.(sorry if it isn't ur first time)
I kept laughing the way Evan said on the ice.
"Are you coming?"

"I don't actually know how to ice skate.."

"Wow.... It's okay I will teach you!" Evan grabbed my hand and tugged my out on the ice. I Immediately fell, but for course my lovely buff man was there to catch me.
After two hours I hand the hang of it, me and Evan went around the ice rink and holding hands. After me and Evan went out to dinner with no problem from the guys. After returning to the apartments I kissed him and said goodnight. Though I think I will always remember the way I said it because Evan turn bright pink.