"Jealous Much?" Chapter 9

~flash back~
~H20Delirious POV~
"Ughh guys go kiss and make up." I laughed. Pulling (y/n) up and pushing them both out of my apartment. I hope they can make up. I wrote a whole book about shipping them together on wattpad...

~NOW~
~Your POV~
"Evan. " I said dissapointed.

"It really wasn't my fault. You were jealous."

"I guess you have a point, I shouldn't have just done that." I said looking at the floor and moving my arms around causally.

"Thanks." Evan smiled and grabbed me into a hug. I breathed in his sent as I asked him a question.

"Umm were you jealous of Johny?"

"Maybe I was." He started blushing.

"It's not like I would date him or anything he's like my big brother. He's always been there fore me to fix my broken heart." I grabbed Evans hand and holder them.

"I knew that. It's just the way he keep saying it- it sounded to much as him."

"I mean he's totally like his gta character a sociopath." I smiled.

"Yeah, just like that." He awkwardly scratched his head, grinning.

"Would make you feel better if we play some video games together?"

"Sure let's do that." We began to play sand box hoping that are friends or the crew would join us for a fun of a life time.

I wanted to go say that I will update every Monday and maybe Wednesday.. I'm not sure yet and it will stay like this for right now. 😄❤