"Why'd ruin it Johnathan!?!" Chapter 6

I wake in a room, but not any room. Evans room. Someone was holding me close to there body.

"Morning." He said sweetly.

"Eeekkk!!" I screamed and got out of the bed.

"What?!"

"Did we do-?"

"No, I swear." He winked at me and I blushed. He grabbed my arm pulling me back to the bed. It happened so quickly, Evan on top of me and grinning at me.

"Ev." I said like the night before.

"(Y/n)?" He leaned it kissing passionately. Things got more and more heated. While Evan was kissing my neck someone knocked on the door.

"Ev-- the door." I wined.

"It's fine sweetie they'll go away. You're so cute when you say my name." He continued and so did the knock, but then it stopped. I was about to take off his shirt when someone had to come in..

"Vanoss I got a---" It was Johnathan shocked to see what he just saw.

"Ekk!" I said pulling the blankets over my head as Evan got up.

"It's fine delirious, what's up?" Evan said so calmly, I'm surprised he wasn't embarrassed.

"I had a package for you that was at my apartment." Johnathan chuckled.

"Oh thanks."

"And I just want you to be nice to
(y/n). I don't want it to end up like one of you're other relationships. Take care of my sis." Johny said competitive.

"I won't let that happen, I love (y/n)."

"I hope so, se ya (y/n)."

"Bye." I said taking the covers off to look at the both of them. Johny left and Vanoss turned and looked at me.

"You should go back to you're apartment."

"Okay." I took the covers all the way off and took my things and left.

"Maybe we can finish this another time." He muttered as I closed the door behind me. I entered the apartment and after closing my door I slid down it and sat on the floor. Think about what happened to 'Evans past." Who hurt my man? Can I fix what was broken? All of these thoughts went around my head as I put in my head phones. It's going to be a long day isn't it?

110 reads for the next one! I will he waiting. I'm sorry if it doesn't sound right this chapter I wrote this pretty quick I didn't pay any attention until now...