"Forgive me? Please?" Chapter 8

(I have no idea what I'm doing in this chapter. If any of it is bad please excuse the idiot that made this )
"Could you not?" I said being bothered on the subject of 'Not having a degree for high school.'(sorry if you do just go with it.)

"But why?? Did you just quit and leave?"

"No!!!" I shouted, "I just really don't want to go about the subject." I calmed down and look up at Evan.

"Okay I'm sorry, it not my place to argue about." He sat down next to me.

"It totally fine." I smile at him and rubbed his back. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door, "all get it." I said and got up to answer it.
I opened the door there was a girl with bright blonde hair and dark chocolate eyes.

"Hi, is Evan here?" She questioned.

"Yeah, but he's not feeling well right now..." All of a sudden she push me out of the way and into his apartment.

"Even!! Are you alright!?! Is there anything I can do for you!?!" She practically yelled.

"Oh Rose... What are you doing here??" Evan question. He had a look on his face like 'bitch please get of my house.'

"Well, I left something here and I came to pick it up." She started getting a little closer to him and my hands turned it to fists.

"Get it and go please." Evan said uncomfortable with her.

"No. I want to stay." She leaned in and started kissing him. I quickly walked up to her and pushed her back.

"Don't touch him!!" I yelled. Having tears fall.

"Sweet heart, this is what happens to every relationship he's had. He's such a Fuck boi." She said looking at me then him, "you should leave his ass."
I thought about it. How Johny said 'take care of her. Past relationships.' I would be surprised if he was a Fuck Boi. I mean look at him. His YouTube channel to... All amazing, cute and fascinating.

"Don't listen to her (y/n)!!" Evan said making me look up for a second.

"I'm leaving, see ya Vanoss." I said normally, but during inside. I left his apartment instead of going home I went straight to Johny. I knocked on his door and right as he opened it I jumped at him hugging him and crying in his chest.

"(Y/n) what happened?" He questioned.

"Van-Eva--" I tried to say, but ended up crying even more. Johnathan brought me more into is apartment and we sat down on his crouch. I laid down and Johny turned on the TV. I heard a knock on the door and Johny got up to answer it.

~H20Delirious(or Johny) POV~
I got up and answered the door.

"Is she here?" Vanoss asked.

"Yes, but you're not allowed to see her." I angrily said.

"I didn't-" I cut him off.

"I don't care what you did. I told you not to hurt her and looked what you did." I whispered shouted.

"It wasn't my fault. If I knew that Rose was going to kiss me I would have stopped her." He suddenly pushed me into my apartment and I fell back wards.

"Stopp!! Don't hurt him!!" (Y/n) shouted. Vanoss was taller and had more muscle power then I did. He was about to punch me but (y/n) grabbed his arm then Evan pushed her back making land on the floor behind him.

"Vanoss stop!!" Someone shouted. Look towards the door to see moo and wildcat. Wildcat walked over and grabbed Vanoss and pushed him back so I could get up. I quickly went to (y/n) were moo was and helping her up.

"Are you alright?" I asked and she shook her head yes.

"You need to calm down boss." Wildcat said still holding him.

"Alright fine. Could you let go?" Vanoss said.

"As long as you don't try and punch you're best friend." Wildcat grinned.

"Okay!" Wildcat let go and Vanoss turned and looked at him. Vanoss then turned and looked at (y/n).

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay." (Y/n) smiled.

"Oh let me introduce ourselves. I'm wildcat and that moo." Wildcat said to (y/n).

"It nice to meet you two. More of the crew I haven't got to meet."

"Yeah, it's Vanoss'es fucken fault. I mean look at him." Everyone laughs except (y/n) and Vanoss. I noticed they kept looking at each other.

"Ughh guys go kiss and make up." I laughed. Pulling (y/n) up and pushing them both out of my apartment. I hope they can make up. I wrote a whole book about shipping them together on wattpad...

: ) I'm taking a break. I made it long and I tried to make it sorta story lined.. I'm just taking a week off nothing much! But I will be working over the break like always! ❤ love ya!!