"Why are mommy and daddy kissing?" Chapter 12

Me, Evan, and his crew all decided to go to game stop and look at the new games coming out.
There wasn't much to interest to when no one was looking I left the building and waited outside for them. I wasn't feeling well and just wanted to go home and sleep. I heard to the door open...

"(Y/n)?" Vanoss asked me, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just tired." I came and sat next to me was kept looking at the ground.

"(Y/n).. Look at me please." I didn't comply and then I felt his hand on my chin. He slowly picked up my face so I looked straight at him. He slowly leaned in and kissed me. Time slowed and we sat there still kissing when I heard the door open...

"Why are mommy and daddy kissing!?!?" Lui said in his squeaker voices. I looked away and blushed.

"Well you see lui when you have two people that love each other very much..." Nogla said everyone laughed.

"You dumb fucks." Wildcat said towards lui and nogla.

"Hey I think and (y/n) are going home we will catch you guys later." Vanoss grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car. The rest of them were going out to eat.
We drove home quietly with the radio playing. We arrived home and I got out and walked to my apartment quickly.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Evan say as I unlocked my front door and ran in the puke in the bathroom. I must have left the door open because I felt a hand on my back as I threw up. I tears falling down my face as sit back up off of the toilet.
Evan turned me so I was facing him and he took some toilet paper and wiped of my face.

"You're okay.." He whispered and holder me in his arms. He picked me up and took me into my room. He laid me on the bed and was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Don't leave me." I said looking at him. I turned and looked at me walking back to my bed and laying down with me.

"I would never leave you." He whispered and held me tightly as I found a comfortable spot. And went to sleep...