{ #2 } I Would Give Him The...

Bởi Snape75

Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moo... Xem Thêm

Preface
Characters
Pictures and Maps of places that inspired this story
Chapter 1 - Vacation!!!!
Chapter 2 - A New Start
Chapter 3 - Where Did My Blissful Vacation Go??
Chapter 4 - Electric Blue Eyes
Chapter 5 - Hasty Decision
Chapter 6 - The First Offer
Chapter 7 - Relaxing
Chapter 8 - First Day Alone
Chapter 9 - Teasing
Chapter 10 - The Invitation
Chapter 11 - Revelations...
Chapter 12 - Lonely Week
Chapter 13 - Manipulative
Chapter 14 - Resolutions
Chapter 15 - Wrong Move...
Chapter 16 - Being Experimental
Chapter 17 - Saving Private Liam
Chapter 18 - The Apology
Chapter 19 - Time To Talk
Chapter 20 - Have I Peed My Pants??
Chapter 21 - Open That Door!
Chapter 22 - The Black Diamond
Chapter 23 - Teasing Him Further...
Chapter 24 - Bliss
Chapter 25 - Compromising
Chapter 26 - The Contract
Chapter 27 - Let The Fun Begin!
Chapter 28 - More Training... More Perfection...
Chapter 29 - Time to Talk... And Talk...
Chapter 30 - A Last Round Before I Leave
Chapter 31 - Not The Best Idea
Chapter 32 - Things Don't Always Go As Planned
Chapter 33 - First Official Night
Chapter 34 - Edging
Chapter 35 - When The Cat's Away...
Chapter 36 - Is This Jealousy?
Chapter 37 - Rough Moment
Chapter 38 - Big Apple
Chapter 39 - Working In New York
Chapter 40 - Breaking Records...
Chapter 41 - So Lonely
Chapter 42 - Celebrations and Revelations
Chapter 43 - Time To Get Ready
Chapter 44 - First Public Performance
Chapter 45 - Where The Hell Is He?
Chapter 46 - Friends My Ass!
Chapter 47 - Bitter Sweet Return
Chapter 48 - Moving on...
Chapter 49 - Plotting...
Chapter 50 - Shitty Day!
Chapter 51 - The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 52 - What Have I Done?
Chapter 53 - This Is Not Me!!
Chapter 54 - This Is Not My Problem!
Chapter 55 - This Is Not Me (Either) !!
Chapter 56 - Time To Move On
Chapter 57 - Getting Him Back
Chapter 58 - Doldrums
Chapter 59 - Help... I Need Help...
Chapter 60 - From Oblivion To Determination
Chapter 61 - Cold Shower
Chapter 62 -Second Chances
Chapter 63 - You Are Mine!
Chapter 64 - A Bright Future
Chapter 65 - Nervous? Who's Nervous?
Chapter 66 - Taking Risks
Chapter 67 - We Have A Problem
Chapter 68 - Risky Business
Chapter 69 - The Lifesaver
Chapter 70 - Hard Wakening
Chapter 71 - Sweet Care
Chapter 72 - Healing... Or Healed...
Chapter 73 - Barbecue Party
Chapter 74 - Secrets & Lies
Chapter 75 - Apologies
Chapter 76 - The Black Moon It Is !
Chapter 77 - Revelations
Chapter 78 - Slow Vs. Quick
Chapter 79 - Decisions, Decisions...
Chapter 81 - Happy Ending?
Chapter 82 - Un Dernier Pour La Route*
Epilogue
Thanks / Info
The Black Moons Series Has More To Come

Chapter 80 - Unexpected Audience

29.6K 1.1K 175
Bởi Snape75

(Liam's POV - Thur. 31 July 2014)

I wake up to the sound of a very light snoring. Once my eyes have adjusted to the darkness, I see that the alarm clock is displaying 6:03 am and that it didn't go off at six as it usually does. And Joshua is still sleeping. I don't know what time he went to bed last night, but it must have been really late. Yesterday evening, we had a long conversation by the swimming-pool during which he practiced his compromising skills and succeeded in making me yield to two of his requests.

So, yeah. This means that soon enough, I will move in with Joshua and that I am about to return to college to start an architecture course. The first one really makes me happy because I no longer have to worry too much about Shannon; I am pretty sure that someone will soon lead him on the right path and take care of him in a much better way than I do. The second one scares me a little more; for two major reasons. I have always wanted to work in architecture in the future, but I think that Joshua has high expectations for me and I am so worried to disappoint him. And then, since I don't want to give up on my current job within the company, I will go for a program that allows me to continue part-time at the company, but this definitely means that the next few years will be intense and busy as hell and that I will certainly have less time to spend with him or my friends.

Whatever, I still have time to think about college and shouldn't worry too much about it. I'd rather contemplate that sexy body beside me. After our conversation, we had a light dinner and enjoyed some time in the playroom, but then, Joshua put me in bed and apologized because he needed to catch up on some work in his study. I tried to stay awake and wait for him, but my eyes eventually grew too tired to remain open and I fell asleep. This is not in his habits to forget to set the alarm though, even less not to wake up on his own.

Well, I could let him sleep a while longer and get back to sleep myself, but I remember that he mentioned a rather early meeting this morning. Besides, I forgot to close the shutters last night and the dim light filtering from the moon reverberates on his naked form; last night was really warm and we must have pushed the bed sheet at the foot of the bed at some point; now I just can't help almost drooling at his exposed manhood. An idea immediately forms in my head and if I play this well, it might end up useful...

Moving on to my hands and knees, I cautiously settle between his parted legs and lean over to start licking on his limp penis. After a minute of rubbing my tongue along the thick and warm muscle, Joshua's shaft begins to spring to life and Joshua stirs in his sleep, a deep groan escaping his throat.

"What... what the fuck are you doing, Baby?" he asks in a sleepy voice, propping himself up on his elbows, and I choose this moment to take him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around his girth. "Arrrrr fuck!!!" he groans, falling back on his pillow. Encouraged by the noises coming from his moans, I accelerate my movements and increase the force of my sucking each time I bob up. Joshua has folded his knees up, his feet almost rooted in the mattress, and I can tell that he is close to reach his orgasm. One of my hand moves to fondle his balls, exactly as he likes it, while the other one caresses the back his thigh. After only a few more seconds, Joshua presses a hand at the back of my head, keeping me down; I relax my throat like he taught me to and take him even deeper as his cock finally shoots its load at the back of my throat. I have gotten so used to this little exercise that I have no problem swallowing all his cum, and I lick him clean before I scoot over to lie over him.

"What was that for?" he asks huskily after we have shared a kiss.

"I think you forgot to set the alarm last night; and I thought you'd like a nice wake-up..." I reply seductively as his eyes dart briefly toward the clock.

"Fuck! You're right... but that's fine, it's not that late. Thanks for waking me up, and thanks for that... awesome wake-up," he says, already trying to reach for my semi hard-on.

"I wasn't expecting anything in return!" I comment, blocking the access to my genitals by pressing my hips into him. Oh damn! I couldn't be more obvious.

"Spit it out," he replies with a chuckle.

"Well... I was wondering... if you wake up in a good mood... and..." I begin to say with hesitation. Now thinking about it, it might sound like I gave him a blow job with the sole purpose of getting a favor in return.

"Just say it, Liam."

"I swear my first intention was to please you and..."

"I understood that, Baby, now just ask what you need," he orders more firmly.

"If... If I promise to behave... and if I promise that we are not going out... I'd like to spend tonight with Shan, if you don't mind," I finally say, leaning down to graze my teeth against his stubble. "It's been a long time and last night, I thought about what you said... for the move, and I'd like to tell him as soon as possible," I explain.

"It doesn't have to be so soon, Baby. The move can wait for another couple of weeks," he replies softly.

"But last night you said: I can't wait till you live here for good..."

"I can't wait, indeed, but if you need a bit more time, just do so, Baby. And if you want to spend the evening at your place tonight, that's fine with me," he replies.

I move up to shower him with kisses, squealing with joy and he finally carries me to the bathroom. Needless to say that I got my blow job in the end!

* * *

It is nearly eight in the evening when Jeff drops me off at my apartment, with the promise to pick me up at 7:45 tomorrow morning, and I tiredly walk up the three flights of stairs. The day has been awfully busy and tense and I thought I was never going to be able to leave.

"Hey Bunny!! It's so good to see you!!!" Shan says warmly as we hug. "Damn! You look tired as hell!"

"Hey Shan! I am tired. There's so much work at the moment..."

"Or your man kept you up all night..." he comments playfully.

"You just can't help it, can you?" I reply, punching his shoulders and heading toward the kitchen counter to see what he has prepared for dinner. It could have been a disaster as a matter of fact, but since he went for a salad of noodles with tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, ham and apples, it actually looks pretty good.

"What? Isn't your lifestyle entirely related to sex??" he exclaims.

"Ugh, Shan!! No it's not! I already told you!" I reply, feeling myself blush a little at the memory of what we did this morning.

"Just kidding, Li!"

"How's your training going on?" I ask as we settle down on the couch with our plates and start eating.

"Pretty good... Mark is very patient with me... I think..." he says thoughtfully. There is something off in his tone but I don't really have time to pinpoint the weirdness as he immediately shoots me with tons of questions about my own experience. Now that Shannon is being introduced to the lifestyle, I feel much better at ease to discuss it openly with him. I don't go into too many details, but I still tell him about how things really started between Joshua and me, mentioning my quick training and how our relationship grew to something much stronger later on. Shan also provides me with details on how his sessions with Mark take place, which is not that different from what I had with Josh, though just a bit slower. "Master Mark asked me to become his Sub and to sign a contract..." he blurts out at some point. So much for the slow pace!

"He what?" I exclaim, wondering if I heard well. Damn!! I was almost drooping on our conversation, but he definitely has my attention there!

"He proposed me a contract. He said it doesn't have to be now; that I can take my time to think it over. He's invited me for a dinner out on Saturday," Shan explains, trying to fake disinterest. Yeah right...

"Woooow... That's great!! You and Master Mark, wow, I can't believe it!" I exclaim, already imagining a future where I could be kneeling beside Joshua's legs while my best friend would do the same with one of Josh's best friends. That would be so awesome!

"Hey!! Hold your breath, I haven't agreed yet!" Shan exclaims. He may try to control his expression, but he can't tell me tales and I can the little glint of excitement in his eyes.

"I know you will!"

"I don't know, Liam... I mean, I just started the training, and even though he said I was doing good, that doesn't mean I am really good. What if I fuck up?" he replies seriously. This is all new to Shan, and I really want to reassure him.

"Fuck up the relationship or fuck up as in 'fuck up'?"

"Both..."

"If you fuck up the relationship, you can find another Dom," I reply, yet crossing my fingers so that it doesn't happen. Now I really want to see my friend with Mark! "If you just 'fuck up', then you'll just get a punishment," I add, beaming at him in an attempt to lighten his mood.

"Damn, you talk about it as if you like it..." Shan mutters, making me blush some more.

"Well... Once in a while, it's nice to provoke them and get a rougher spanking..." I whisper, watching his eyes open widely.

"Holy shit!!! Who are you? What have you done with my friend Liam??" he exclaims and I just burst out laughing at the surprised expression on his face.

"Shan, if you like the man, if you feel at ease with him, give him a chance. Accept the dinner on Saturday, talk to him. If you still feel comfortable with him after that, let him show you the contract and discuss it openly with him. Mark is a nice guy, he will help you a lot, and he would never go over your limits," I then try to reason. Shan has never really been in a serious relationship but I sincerely think that this could change if Mark manages to captivate his attention and provide him with what he needs. And that leads to many more questions.

"Do you know... if he has had a lot of Submissives before? I guess he doesn't have one at the moment, otherwise he wouldn't offer me a contract, right? What does he like?" he asks, but I realize that I can't help him much here. Well, I could, but this is not my place to tell him and I really want him to get to know Mark on his own. I have gotten to know Mark better over the past few months and I know his tastes, but I wouldn't reveal things that he might not want Shan to know. Besides, there is something else I need to discuss with him now. I wasn't sure I would discuss this tonight with him, but in the new perspective of a contract with Mark, I am pretty sure that things will go well for Shannon.

"This is not my role to tell you Shan, you need to find out by yourself. Talk to him," I simply reply, wondering how I could bring up the next subject.

"Ok, I will," he comments with a sigh. "Something wrong?" he then asks after a few seconds of silence.

"No, not really... It's just... there's something we need to talk about," I answer with hesitation.

"Go ahead..."

"Well... Josh... He has proposed me to move in with him... To be honest, he has been talking about it for quite a few months now, but..." I start to explain but Shan interrupts me.

"A few months? Why haven't you accepted yet? Are you not sure about him? Are you scared to move in with him? You already spend most of the nights at his house!" he rambles on as a worried expression appears on his face.

"No, that's not it! I'd really like to move in with him, but... what about you?" I ask, already feeling guilty for leaving my friend. As Joshua said, Shan will soon be taken care of, especially after what he just told me about Mark. Shannon seems to be getting lost in his thoughts and a remorseful expression soon covers his face. I wonder what passes through his head, but I imagine that he must be worrying about the rent and stuff. "Shan, you can keep the apartment and I will continue to pay my share of the rent..."

"Damn, no! I'm sorry Li... I never realized I was holding you from living your own life... I'm so sorry!" he blurts out in an apologetic tone, making me feel even guiltier.

"This is not what I meant Shan!!!" I reassure him.

"I know, I know, but that's the truth... and I am sincerely sorry... You go ahead and move in with Josh. Shit, it is really time I grow up and find myself a stable job.... I can still find a smaller apartment if I can't afford this one, this is not a problem," he reasons, already making plans in his head, but I can't have that.

"I told you I would continue to p..."

"No, I'll find a solution..." he insists stubbornly. I need to use Joshua's skills to compromise!

"Shan... Until you find a solution and a decent job, I want you to stay here; even if it takes a few more months. I really don't mind," I suggest.

"Okay..." he finally agrees after a moment of silence. "I know you haven't been here much recently, but this is going to be weird here without you," he then adds sadly.

"I won't be that far... I'll still come to visit you and you will come to visit me as well... And we'll also meet at the club," I add with a grin, returning to my previous happy thoughts.

"True... Talking about the club, have you ever..." Shannon begins hesitantly.

"Ever what?" I encourage him, but I have a feeling that I will soon regret it.

"Have you ever done one of these... scenes... in public?" Shan continues and I feel all my blood rush to my face. The words remain blocked in my throat. I hadn't really thought about that and the fact that my friend could witness one of these scenes. "Ok, I have my answer..." he chuckles.

"Josh and I do it once in a while. We actually have one planned on Saturday evening..." I whisper.

"Really? How can you do that in front of people you know? Imagine I was there??" he exclaims. However, I quickly think this through and realize that I don't really mind because whenever it happens, I never really care about the audience. I know that it's there, watching us, but the only person I pay attention to in these moments is Joshua.

"Doesn't matter... For one, you get used to it. And then, once the scenario starts, you get so into it, that all the rest disappears... You will eventually do it too..." I reply teasingly.

"No way!!"

"You'll see... you'll get to like it," I argue, unable to suppress a long yawn.

"Let's go to sleep... It's getting late..." Shan says, dropping the subject for now and I gree with that because I really need some sleep now. We both get up from the couch and quickly take care of the dishes before we take our turns in the bathroom.

"So you're going to this dinner with Mark on Saturday?" I ask before we part ways.

"Yes..."

"Good. I probably won't see you till then, so... enjoy... And be on your best behavior for once. And call me on Sunday to let me know how it was. We'll be in LA with my parents for the rest of the weekend but try to at least text me?"

"I will! Good night Bunny!" he replies cheerfully as we hug good night.

"Good night, Chipmunk!"

As I finally lie down on my bed, I close my eyes and try again to imagine how it would be if Shannon became Mark's Sub and I can't help the bubbles of joy spreading through my veins. That would be more than awesome! That would be perfect! I could get to spend more time with my friend. Besides, even if I like the guys at the club, having my best friend there would just be... incredible.

* * *

"I tell you he's in for it..." Joshua says to Aaron with a chuckle.

"He's still going a bit too fast, here. He is usually much more patient than that, and that's going from one extreme to the other..." Aaron argues.

"Stop worrying about him, we're not even sure about anything..."

"It's not him, I'm worrying about..."

Joshua and Aaron have been talking about Mark for a while now, but I am so out of it that I can't care less about what they are saying. I am actually sitting on Joshua's lap, chest to chest, my legs resting on each side of his, my hands slipped behind his back and my face nested in the crook of his neck. I am purely and simply relishing in the sensations provoked by his fingers running circles on my bare back. I have gotten used to those cuddling moment before we perform a scene and I can't wait for the next relaxing step in his room. I could have gone dancing with my other friends, but I really need those calm moments with Joshua. It helps me to remove the little stress I feel before a public performance. Besides, I am now so eager to see my best friend becoming a member of the club that I wasn't in the mood to have fun without him.

Shan... He must be at his dinner with Mark at the moment and I can't help wondering how this is going on. I wish I were a little mouse and slip myself in the restaurant to hear them and more importantly see my friend's reactions. Shan who is always so confident was a bit chickening at the thought of spending the evening with Mark, but I am pretty sure that everything will go well. Personally, I don't care that Mark is going a bit fast, because I actually think he will be a good Dominant for Shannon and I sincerely hope that their relationship will work.

"Argh... speaking of the devil..." Aaron suddenly growls. "Jeez!"

"What...?" Joshua asks.

"I just got a text from Mark. He's coming to the club and he's bringing Shannon as a guest," Aaron replies anxiously.

"Seriously??" Joshua exclaims and the sudden tension in his body brings me out of my daze for good. "Fuck, he couldn't choose a worse time..."

"Do you want me to tell him not to come here?" Aaron asks.

"Why would you do that, Aaron?" I ask, leaning back up and looking at him with wide-open eyes, before a hand suddenly comes firmly smacking my butt. "Sorry... Master Aaron..." I add, lowering my eyes.

"We are performing tonight, Pet, and I doubt you want to see your best friend in the audience watching you being fucked!" Joshua growls. Well, that was blunt!

"This is bound to happen at some point anyway... Master," I comment, shrugging my shoulders. "We already discussed this with Shan on Thursday... and we're fine with it," I explain, rubbing my hands on his chest. "And you know... once on stage and into the scene... I don't really get to see the audience..."

"That's pretty right..." Aaron agrees.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Pet?"

"Yes, Master," I reply, keeping my eyes cast down but grinning. I don't want him to hold any reserves toward Shannon.

"Okay, fine... Let's go and relax in our room first," Joshua sighs, standing up and putting me back on my feet at the same time.

"Enjoy! I'll go meet them at the entrance and I need to find Ed too. He was supposed to spend the evening with me tonight..." Aaron grumbles.

"Wooch... enjoy too!" Joshua chuckles before he leads me out of the Diamond.

Damn! Now that this is about to happen, I am not too sure about how I feel having my friend in the audience tonight. I am not really scared or stressed; I just feel weird and I try not to think about what Joshua has planned for tonight. I try not to think that I will be standing in front of the VIP area... completely naked and tied... and fucked, as Joshua put it. Once in his room, he goes to the chest of drawers and comes back with a piece of cloth that he hands me.

"Put these on under your shorts," he instructs. I look at the fabric I am holding and see that this is a jock strap. "Now, Pet! We don't have that much time!"

"What is that for, Master?" I ask while I comply with his order.

"I'll let you in these until you really get into the scene. I am not so sure about your confidence having your friend just in front of you and staring at your nakedness, and it might help in the beginning and until you are really into the scene," he explains. I can't suppress a smile at his thoughtful attention; I really like how he always does everything to make me feel at ease.

Our little private moment during which he usually massages my whole body with oils to make me relax is a bit shorter this evening, but I am feeling great when we eventually head back to the Diamond. As we get onto the dark stage, I notice that Aaron is back on the couch, with Ed kneeling by his side; and I am also vaguely conscious of two persons joining them. As the spot lights are switched on, I realize that I was right and I can't see much of what is going on around us. I briefly wonder if didn't ask one of his technicians to change the angles of the spots, because I am quite dazzled by the lights.

Anyway, I keep my eyes to the floor and just concentrate on what is happening on stage. Joshua wraps a first leather cuff around my right wrist and secures the second one similarly. He then passes one of the thick ropes hanging from the ceiling inside the ring attached to the cuff on my left hand and pulls on the other side of the rope until my arm is fully stretched upward and obliquely, before he proceeds similarly with the other side, my arms now forming a V.

"Are you okay, Pet?" Joshua whispers, running the back of his hand softly against my cheek.

"Yes, Master," I reply without hesitation.

"Good boy..." Joshua then blindfolds me and now I know that I can let myself really get into the sensations. "You're so beautiful, Pet..." I hear him say on my side and I can't help a beaming smile. His hands fumble with the buttons of my shorts and soon enough, they are pooling at my ankles and I lift one foot after the other for Joshua to remove them. I can feel him in my back as he begins to tease my nipples; my cock is swelling fastly, straining against the little piece of fabric that is hiding it. As the scene unrolls, Joshua edges my body with various objects starting with nipple clamps which send tingles down to my crotch. He then uses several instruments all over my body, from a soft suede flogger to warm up my skin, to a pinwheel that he runs along my back and chest, adding more or less pressure when he passes over sensitive areas, and to a crop of which tip brings me pleasurable stings each time it lands on my backside and thighs. Joshua goes on until I get so lost between the pleasure         and the pain that my mind barely reacts when he pulls down my jock straps, finally freeing my very hard erection. Holding my hips, he makes me take a step back before he spreads open my legs, causing my arms to stretch a little further and my torso to lean slightly forward.

"You're doing great, Pet..." Joshua says huskily as he slides some lubed fingers inside my entrance, making me moan and want more and more. The sudden absence of his fingers leaves me quite frustrated for a few seconds, but they are soon replaced by his huge cock when he slams into me, making me moan out loudly and arch my back, my head hitting his shoulder. Oh fuck!!! He went straight for my prostate and the pleasure enhanced by this completely annihilates the stinging at my entrance. "You're so good, Pet..." Joshua murmurs before he begins to thrust in and out. His fingers digging into my hips guide our moves and we both rock back and forth, allowing me to meet each of his thrust, until he reaches to my front and starts stroking me as we continue our symbiotic moves. Nothing else counts at that moment. It is just us and only us and I know that I am about to reach ecstasy.

"Please... please Master..."

"You may cum, Pet," Joshua whispers and this is enough to throw me to heaven. With a loud moan, I let the fire explode, clenching all my muscles and those squeezing Joshua's cock send him to reach his own climax. What happens from there is completely hazy for me and I am only vaguely conscious of Joshua freeing me from the restraint and carrying me to his room where I immediately pass out. Such a shame, because I would have liked to speak with Shannon and ask him how his date went... I am not even sure I will be able to really talk to him tomorrow since we are flying to LA and I have so many questions for him! I guess it will have to wait...

Published on 9 Jan 2017

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

352K 10.9K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...
609K 8.7K 12
PUBLISHED on Amazon! If you are interested in purchasing your own, complete copy of this book, you can find the links for Amazon (US, CA, MX, DE, FR...
961K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
Mine Bởi Kate

Lãng mạn

267K 6.8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...