Fake Date โœจ Arranged Marriage...

By sunsetapocalypse

โ€ขArranged Marriage spin off โ€ข ~ Let's twist the kaleidoscope of the story of Justin and Scarlett. A differen... More

Prologue
one: still the same
three: Cam's got a plan
four: getting started
five: Selena's Tricks
six: first dance
seven: rescue
eight: 'that' day
nine : turks and caicos
ten: bump and meet
eleven: apologize
twelve: justin, selena and scar's mom
thirteen: scar's date and peanut
fourteen: justin and zayn
fifteen: justin's birthday
sixteen: drunk scar
seventeen: hiatus
eighteen: double date
nineteen: cheater
twenty: Scar and Selena
twenty one: drunk justin
twenty two: the truth
twenty three: don't hurt her
twenty four: fun day
twenty five: from the scratch
twenty six: this time its real
IMPORTANT
twenty seven: i love you
twenty eight: the new CEO
twenty nine: not now
thirty: announcement
thirty one: kicks
thirty two: two cracks in the wall
thirty three: confront
thirty four: olivia
thirty five: heartbeat
thirty six: the texts
thirty seven: sweetest surprise
thirty eight: family
thirty nine: Justin pops the question
forty: aryan
epilogue

two: fights

5K 300 138
By sunsetapocalypse

Scarlett

I didn't know if I could go out of the room or not, I could still hear Selena's loud laughs and I was very hungry. If I have to go down, I will invade their privacy and she's not going to stay quiet then.

I can't even just shout for Mama Jen.

I plopped on my bed and sighed.

It's been two weeks since I moved in here and I'm trying to be as unproblematic as I can. Justin has told me keep myself out of Selena's sight as much as I can. And I know that by saying that he meant that I better keep myself locked inside my room.

Selena comes here everyday, for almost the whole day.

But I cannot do anything but obey Justin, this is his house and I'm put here against his will. I need to get out of here soo-

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang. After a long tutorial from Cameron, I had finally gotten used to handling the iPhone I got from Uncle Jeremy.

The caller ID read 'Cam'

"Hey Cam" I said and picked.

"Hey, so my girlfriend Emma is friends with the owner of this cool Cafe in the fifth ave and she asked her if there was a space for you and the owner agreed, said you can join from tomorrow, you in?" He said and I smiled wide.

"Yes Cam! thank you so much! and by the way, when am I getting to meet Emma?" I said.

"As soon as possible, you do need to have a friend other than me" He said and i chuckled.

"Okay bye" He said.

"Bye" I said and hung up.

For a minute or so, I couldn't hear Selena anymore, so I mustered up some courage and walked down the stairs. As I went lower, I could hear Uncle Jeremy yelling, followed by Justin's yells.

I stood at the stairs, not knowing what to do as I watched them fight.

"Dad why don't you understand that I love her!?" Justin yelled, tugging at his hair.

"I do understand you Justin, but she does not love you like you love her, she loves the smell of money that comes from you!" Uncle Jeremy yelled.

"Oh so now you know my girlfriend better than me?" Justin chuckled bitterly.

"Justin I'm your father, I know wh-

"No you don't dad! If you did, you wouldn't tell me breakup with Selena!" Justin yelled.

"Do you listen to me when I say that I hate having Scarlett live with me?!" Justin continued and I held my breath. Uncle Jeremy glanced at me and then glanced back at him.

"Justi--

"I don't like her dad! she's a burden, I have to take care of her like she's a child the whole day because of you! I listen to everything you say but you can't let me be with the one thing that makes me happy?" Justin said, his voice cracking.

I looked down at my feet when Uncle Jeremy glanced at me again.

"There's no point talking to you Justin, I have to do something on my own" Uncle Jeremy said.

"Fine, go do whatever you want but I won't breakup with Selena and that's final" Justin said to him and turned around and stormed past me and up the stairs, without acknowledging my presence, I noticed the tears brimming his eyes.

Uncle Jeremy sighed and walked to me and held my shoulders.

"He wasn't in a good mood okay? don't take it your heart, you know how he gets when he's angry right?" He said and I nodded and faked a smile, just to assure that I don't let show how hurt I was from inside.

Uncle Jeremy has no idea that whet Justin said about me was from the bottom of his heart, we weren't the best friends like we used to be once.......thanks to me.

"I'll see you later kid" He kissed my forehead and left.

I had lost my appetite. Me and Justin cannot be friends again but I can at least talk to him, help him.

I took a deep breath and climbed up to Justin's room and knocked.

"Go away" He mumbled.

"C-Can we j-just talk for a-a minute please?" I said.

No response.

Suddenly the door was pulled open making me gasp. His hair were messed up and his eyes were red and jaw was clenched tight.

"Do you not understand when I tell you to go away? Can I not even be alone in my room now?" He said.

"I-I just th-

"Scarlett go away. Anyways you're not here because I want y-

"I-I heard that when you we talking to Uncle Jeremy" I mumbled.

"Good, so now will you go away please?" He said and I swallowed, looking down and nodded.

A second later the door was shut in face.

I walked back in my room like I was told to.

Justin

I yawned and checked the time after I woke up. 5pm. I didn't even realize that I fell asleep.

I looked up at the ceiling and replayed the events that took place before I slept.

Selena....Dad....Scarlett.

Scarlett.

Fuck.

I really said that to her, in her face and its just her second day here.

Great Justin.

I got up from my bed and started pacing around the room. Should I go and apologize or not.

Of course I should.

Wait...no, that would make her feel like I didn't mean any of it.

I did alright.

But I don't really hate her you know...no, I definitely don't hater her.

"Argh!" I tugged at my hair and plopped on my bed.

I should just stay in the room an-

My phone rung. 'Mom :)'

"Hey mom" I picked up and sighed.

"Justin, your dad told me everything that happened in the morning, why don't you just listen to him once--

"Mom please, right now is not the time for this....please" I said and she sighed.

"And what about Scarlett? She won't show it but you've hurt her-

"Mom I know that and I don't care okay? Bye" I said and hung up.

I know what I'm doing to Scarlett is not right, but no one is trying to understand me.

"Fuck it" I said and laid down again and closed my eyes.

***

"Justin...Justin..." I heard a soft, calming voice call me and a familiar, long lost touch on my shoulder.

I fluttered my eyes open to see Scarlett leaning over me.

"Shit....what time is it?" I said and sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Its 9 pm....I-I got you your dinner, Mama Jen just left" She said and grabbed the tray that was kept on the night stand.

"Oh..." I mumbled and took the tray, not being able to look in her eyes.

Why is she pretending like I never yelled at her?

She's supposed to be mad at me.

She turned around after she handed me the tray and started leaving.

Stop her, tell her sit down, talk to her, catch up....

"Uh Scarlett" I said and she turned around, her eyes almost shooting me dead as they twinkled bright.

"Yes?" She said in her small voice.

Can I hug you?

"Uh...did you...did you eat?" I asked.

"No, I will eat and come back to take the plate" she said and I nodded and she walked out.

I looked down at the tray and blinked.

Should I go down? Sit with her?

No...she'll probably consider me a bipolar fool.

I should just eat alone and drown in my guilt and let her eat in peace too.

------------------

Here you go.

Damn you people can't eve go a day without an update and we haven't even gotten to the drama yet.

But that's how I like it 😁

Goals:

100 votes

80 comments

-Love, S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 10K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
650K 32.6K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." โ€ข highest rankings โ€ข - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...