Conversations With My Love (b...

By Lolola245

Pierre Lois is the priest's son. He is well-educated, smart, polite, and he's always available to help those... More

Points
1. Hi!
2. Stop Following Me!
3. I'm Your Salvation.
4. First Message!
5. Benevolent.
6. Talking About Having Fun.
7. Question Time.
8. Church
9. Let's Go To The Zoo (Part 1)
10. Let's Go To The Zoo (Part 2)
11. No Regrets.
12. Declan's Secret Journal.
13. Let's Be Friends.
14. Detention Time.
15. Pierre At My House.
Info
16. The Park.
17. Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 1)
18. Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 2)
19. Pierre = Angry + Hurt!
20. Talk With Kenny.
21. Job Search.
22. Declan's Secret Journal (2)
23. Awkward Talk.
24. Meet Mama.
25. Meet Pierre's Friends.
26. Dinner Time.
27. I Need You.
28. Joshua's Past.
29. Revision Time.
30. Cupcake Talk.
31. I Had A Dream.
32. Declan's Secret Journal (3)
34. Pierre's Letter.
35. Your Favorite...?
36. Treehouse.
37. Exams.
38. School Break Time.
39. Lunch At Pierre's.
40. Talk With Greg.
41. Babysitting.
42. Declan's Secret Journal (4)
43. Imagine that I'm...
44. Time To Have Fun (Part 1)
45. Time To Have Fun (Part 2)
46. The Carnival.
47. Back Home.
48. Pierre + Declan = ????
49. Hurting.
50. Angry Declan.
51. It's Over.
52. The Party.
53. Pierre's Explanation.
54. Pierre VS Evan.
55. Just A Little Moment.
56. Pierre + Veronica = ????
57. One Year & One Month.
58. Talk With Miss Veronica.
59. Meet Melanie.
60. Reckless Pierre.
61. Picnic On Rooftop.
62. Declan's Secret Journal (5)
63. Unpleasant Talk.
64. Toilet Meeting.
65. Siblings Reunited.
66. Special Kenny Night.
67. You Saved Me Again.
68. The Janitor's Closet.
69. Another Detention.
70. Nightmare.
71. It's Official.
72. Joshua, Kenny and Hans.
73. Butterflies & Rainbows.
74. Illegal Texting.
75. Special Joshua Day.
76. The Orphanage.
77. Lunch With Greg.
78. Joshua's Birthday (Part 1).
79. Joshua's Birthday (Part 2).
80. First Touch.
81. Movie Night.
82. Pierre's Secret Journal.
83. Coffee With Missy.
84. The Future.
85. Home Alone (Part 1)

33. Declan's Birthday.

1.1K 53 25
By Lolola245

"So you had a dream about me? You know, I'm still waiting for you to tell me more about it."

"I don't think that right now is the right time or the right place to talk about that."

"Why?"

"Because we are not alone and we are at my work place so talking about my little wet dream about you will have to wait."

Pierre blushed at my words and I chuckled at the expression on his face. I brought my glass to my lips and took a sip of my drink. We were both sitting at a table, in the almost empty cupcake shop. Only a group of familiar faces surrounded us, no clients were there as the CLOSED sign was on the door. 

"You had a wet dream about me. I did not know that little detail," my love informed me, his cheeks still red. 

"You would have preferred that I told you about it sooner?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't know," he replied. "But I have been asking myself a lot of questions about that dream."

I smirked. 

Actually, he had been trying to figure out what happened in my dream for about one week now but the only thing that I allowed myself to tell him was that I had a dream with him in it. It was kind of amusing to see that it was bothering him a lot. To be honest, the dream troubled me a bit at first but I was used to having wet dream about my love so I quickly returned to my normal state.

"Declan," Joshua said, walking to us from behind and he placed one hand on my shoulder. "I think that it's time for me to give you your birthday gift."

Pierre looked at him with a smile while I was curious about what he got me. The truth was that I was not expecting any gifts today. Since a few days ago, I already told myself that the day of my birthday was not going to be different from any other day. 

Why did I tell myself that? 

Well, for the past years, the day that I was born was not celebrated in my family. No one wished me happy birthday and of course, it hurt a lot. So in order to avoid unnecessary pain, I started to not expect anything from anyone. No birthday for me and honestly, this year, I did not expect it to change at all. 

That was why I was really surprised when a group of people screamed happy birthday at my face when I entered the cupcake shop. I just stared at all of them, asking myself what the hell was going on. I did not think that anyone knew about my birthday as I did not recall telling anyone about it but turned out that I told Joshua about it a few weeks ago and he went to tell Pierre who decided to throw me a birthday party.

My love was just so sweet. 

With the help of Joshua, they found a place to organize this little party, food, people that I could bear the presence of and they even dragged Mama into this. For me, she closed the cupcake shop for the day so that we could celebrate my birthday here. That pleased me to see that they cared about me this much.

"What did you get me?" I asked Joshua, raising my head up to look at him and he smirked before coming to stand in front of me, his hands hidden behind his back. I placed my glass on the table and looked at him.

"After some long time of thinking and searching, I finally found the perfect gift for you," he declared and then he showed me the gift in his hand. "Happy birthday, my friend."

"Thanks," I told him with a smile as I took the gift out of his hand. I chuckled at the Angry Birds paper gift. I hummed for one second, trying to figure out what it was. Though, nothing seemed to appear in my mind so I quickly removed the paper gift. My eyes widened with joy and surprise when I discovered what it was.

"The new Pierce The Veil album," I stated in complete shock while slowly touching the album like if it was the most precious thing ever. "Oh my god, I love you, Joshua."

My friend smiled at me and he got surprise when I suddenly stood up and hugged him. I told him a few more thank you before sitting back down and stared at the perfection of all perfection. How long had I waited for this? I would have bought the album myself but I couldn't since I was keeping money for my trip with Pierre. I guessed that Joshua thought that it was a good idea to buy it for me.

He was damn right!

Listening on YouTube and having the album in real life was different on so many levels.

"He seems to be in heaven," Pierre said in fascination as he looked at me and he glanced down at my gift. "I think that Circles is my favorite song of the album."

"I like Floral and Fading," Joshua said, folding his arms. He then asked Pierre. "But you love Sleeping With Sirens more than Pierce The Veil, right?"

"Yep," Pierre confirmed and he looked at me once again. "Declan, are you going to continue to stare at that album?"

"Maybe," I replied, my eyes not leaving the gift in my hands. "I want to listen to it now."

"You'll do that later," my love told me and he snatched my album out of my hand to place it away. I made a sound of protest. "You are here to celebrate your birthday, not to stare at an album."

"Oh, are you jealous?" Joshua asked him, amused and my love asked him why he would be jealous of anything. "Because you know that I gave Declan a better gift that you did."

"I did not give him my gift yet."

"Then why don't you do it?"

"I want to be the last one to gift him...and I want to do it privately."

"Oh, really?" I asked my love, super curious and he nodded, not saying more.

"Is that sex?" Joshua suggested and Pierre gasped.

"I wish," I told my friend.

"Hell no," Pierre protested and both Joshua and I laughed.

"Speaking about wishing, I think that it's time to blow your candles," Joshua stated. "I'm going to see what Greg and Gabriela are doing with the cake in the kitchen."

Ah, Greg.

He was not under the category of the people that I could bear the presence of but still, Pierre invited him because he needed someone to do the birthday cake. Apparently, Mama was going to give Greg a little bonus for his work. As for Gabriela, she was going to be our photographer of the day but somehow, she ended up in the kitchen with Greg baking the cake.

My love really planned this well.

He even invited Kenny and Hans. He informed me earlier that he searched for my little brother around the high school so that he could invite him in person. It was because he wanted to have at least one member of my family present. Kenny was the best option. I did not want to see anyone else from my family.

"What did you get me?" I asked Pierre immediately as soon as Joshua was out of sight.

"I will give it to you later," he replied and I pouted.

"But we are alone now," I told him, making him raise one eyebrow at me. "I mean only Mama and the boys are around and they are too busy chatting to take care of us."

"You did not want to tell me about your dream earlier," he reminded me and I leaned forward.

"Alright, do you want me to describe to you how I dreamed of you cumming for the first time?" I asked him just to make sure and he gulped, face heating up.

"This-this won't be n-necessary. I give up on knowing more," he quickly replied and I winked at him.

"Maybe next time I will tell you more about it," I told him, an amused smile on my lips. I leaned back against my chair. "So now, I want my gift."

"Gifts," he corrected me and he let out a sigh. "Actually, I did not know what to give you. It bothered me a lot so I got you a few things."

"You did not have to," I told him honestly, touching his thigh. "You organized a little birthday party for me and now you are here beside me. This is all I could have asked for. Having you close to me is enough."

"No, that's a lie," he said and I frowned. "I asked myself what's the one thing that Declan wants to have most in the world? . We both know the answer to that question."

"You," I let out and he nodded, glancing down.

"Or my love to be more precise," he said and he seemed to search for the right words to say. "I can't give it to you but I want to make you happy so I have been searching and searching for something that would be equal to my love."

"Nothing will ever be equal it," I informed him and he smiled sadly.

"I expected you to reply something like that," he said and he let out another sigh. "I'm going to get the gifts."

He stood up and went behind counter to take the gifts that he hid there apparently before coming back to sit beside me with one little box in one hand and one blue envelope in the other.

"Here," he said while handing me over the box. "I was trying to find something symbolic. God, it was so hard to search for and nothing seemed to be good enough but then I found that, I don't know if you will like it but-

"Love," I interrupted him, "It's okay. I will love whatever gift you give me. It's the intention that matters. Do not worry."

He nodded slowly, looking down and I decided to open my gift. The paper gift was quick to be removed and I saw a black box. It seemed to be the type of box that contained a necklace or something like that and it really was it.

Two identical necklaces.

"I thought of the first time that I came here," Pierre started suddenly. "You said that I am your love and you my darling and I thought of finding something which will represent that but damn, I only saw the I'm his or I'm hers necklaces. Though, then I found the His necklace. It was the best option but I couldn't buy both at the same time as the man selling the necklaces thought that it was for my girlfriend and he wanted me to buy the Hers necklace too. I had to lie and a few days after, I came back to buy the same thing. I had to create another story."

"You're mine and I'm yours," I said in disbelief and he let out a nervous laugh.

"Don't get me wrong. I wanted something that would make you happy and these sort of love showing thing make you happy so if I have to pretend to be yours for one day for your happiness, I will," he told me and I rolled my eyes. I motioned for him to come forward and took one of the necklaces to pass it around his neck.

"Perfect," I whispered as I placed the other necklace around my neck. I looked at him just in time to see that he was hiding it under his shirt. I frowned and slapped his hand. "Don't do that! Let it out."

"But-" he paused as I took the necklace out once again. "My parents are going to freak out if they see that."

"Yeah but they are not here," I reminded him.

"Well, there are other people around who have mouth which they can use to talk to my parents," he said, worried.

"No one is going to tell them anything," I reassured him but honestly, I was not so sure about Greg and Gabriela. 

They still did not know about my true feelings for Pierre. I guessed that I would have to talk to them privately later and ask them to keep their mouth shut. Concerning the others though, I did not have to worry about anything, I was sure that they were going to remain quiet.

"We are really cute together," I told my love happily.

"Except that we are not together," he precised, looking down at the necklace around his neck. He suddenly handed me over the envelope, "Oh, I have that too for you."

"What's that? Money?" I joked as I took it from his hand and he shook his head, a smile on his face. 

"It's a letter," he corrected me.

"You wrote me a letter?" I repeated, incredulous and he nodded. I pressed on the envelope and noticed that it was thick. "How much did you write?"

"A lot," he let out. "I wanted to let you know about something important but I did not know how to tell you about it, then the idea of writing you a letter came to me and yeah...don't read it now though."

"Why?" I questioned. "I'm kinda curious to know what's written in it."

"Well, I don't want to be in front of you when you will read it because I find it embarrassing," he admitted. "Please promise me that you won't open it until you are at home and alone."

I glanced down at the envelope and looked back at him. "I won't open it now, I promise."

He let out a sigh of relief and stared at the floor for a few seconds. "I have one final gift for you...but are you happy so far?"

"Of course, I am," I almost exclaimed. My joy was obvious on my face. "You already did a lot. I have been happy from the moment I passed through that door and my happiness is keeping on growing and growing as seconds pass."

"That's good to know," he smiled at me and he seemed nervous suddenly. He bit his lips before slowly grabbing my face in his hands. I blinked, confused by his sudden action. When he started to lean forward, I was even more confused. The thought of him and I kissing was in my mind for some seconds but before his lips touched mine, he changed direction suddenly to give me a soft kiss on the cheek. 

We remained like this, his lips on my cheek and me not moving because of the shock. When he finally pulled back, he did not go so far, his face remained close to mine. We locked eyes.

"That's my last birthday gift for you for this year," he whispered. "Happy seventeenth birthday, darling."

I was lost for good words. "A kiss on the lips would have been better, don't you think?"

"I know," he said. "But I can't do that."

Just after his words, we heard someone cleared his throat and my love and I pulled away to look up at an awkward Kenny standing in front of us.

"Did I just interrupt an important moment?" My brother asked out loud. "I feel like I did."

"No, it's okay," Pierre reassured him immediately. "I was just giving Declan his birthday gifts."

"Good choice the kiss," Kenny commented and my love laughed in embarrassment.

Just then Joshua came out of the kitchen, calling out Pierre's name for help. My love quickly excused himself before standing up to go in the kitchen, leaving Kenny and I alone. My brother came to sit beside me and it was then that I noticed the big bag in his hand.

"What are you doing with that bag?" I asked him, confused as he placed the bag at my feet.

"I needed something to carry your gifts," he replied and I looked inside the bag. I could not believe it.

"How many gifts did you get me?" I exclaimed in disbelief. "Kenny, there is more than five gifts in that thing."

"It's for all the birthdays that we did not celebrate at home," he enlightened me. "For each one of your birthday, I searched for a gift for you. Though, each year, I hesitated to give it to you and in the end, the gift remained with me but I kept all of them with me and now I have an opportunity to give them to you. Don't laugh, some of the gifts are for a younger version of you. I was younger when I found them. I am not sure if your taste changed now."

That was really touching of him. Kenny seemed to surprise me a lot lately and that made me happy. I pulled him into a hug and he let out a gasp, shocked. 

"Thank you," I told him. "You are the best little brother that I could have asked for."

"I-I'm happy to hear that," he said. "I'm happy to have you."

We pulled away and I looked down at the bag. "I think that I am going to open your gifts later, there are too many." I placed Pierre's letter at the top of the bag. "How are things going between you and Hans?"

"Oh, it's great," he replied, glancing at his friend who was busy talking with Mama. "I learnt to not blush a lot around him and the thought of us kissing doesn't trouble me anymore. Though, I realized that I want to break up with Chloe."

"For Hans?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"I don't know. All I know is that I enjoy being with him more than being with that girl," he seemed frustrated. "Honestly, recently I find her a bit annoying. She talks too much and she likes touching me everywhere. I like the occasional touching but she is literally clue to my ass. And she also expects me to treat her like a princess."

I laughed. "Well, she is your girlfriend, you should treat her like a princess."

"Sorry, but I already have to treat Hans like a king. He takes all of my attention and time and that seems to annoy my girlfriend," he complained and I felt sorry for him.

"Break up then," I advised him and he seemed lost with himself.

"I don't know how to do that and I'm scared of her reaction," he said. "She is not the type of girl who would cry at the news, no, she will surely punch me in the face and make me cry."

"You need to build up some courage and do it. It's for your own good," I told him.

"I know, I will continue to think about it," he said and suddenly, we heard people singing happy birthday.

Pierre and the others were getting out of the kitchen while singing the birthday song. Soon, Mama, Hans and Kenny joined them and I let out a laugh. My love had the big cake with lighted candles in his hands and he came to me before placing the cake on the table in front of me. Kenny stood up and went at the other side of the table so that he was now standing with the others. Gabriela had a camera in her hands and she was already taking pics.

Standing up, I looked down at the cake and chuckled. Happy Birthday, Darling was written on it.

"Are there exactly seventeen candles?" I questioned when they finished singing.

"Yes, I counted them myself," Pierre replied.

"Said the kid who needs help with Maths," Joshua joked and my love glared at him.

"And you are sure that Greg did not poison the cake?" I questioned and Greg rolled his eyes.

"I'm getting paid for that cake and besides it's your birthday, I prefer to try to kill you another day," he told me.

"Well, that's reassuring," I said and they all laughed.

"Make a wish and blow your candles, Declan," my love told me excitedly and he seemed more impatient than me.

Looking down at the cake once again, I thought of what to wish for and when I finally found what I wanted, I blew the candles, my wish in head.

I wish to have the love of my life and the people that I care about present for my next birthday.

***

Hey guys!

So this chapter is dedicated to TobiMaster10. Thank you a lot for reading and voting. It makes me really happy ^^

And wow, Declan is now 17, just like me :D My birthday was a few days ago haha...I hope that you like this chapter. Sorry for the errors and don't forget to vote and comment :)

Also, I'm going back to school tomorrow so I will probably take more time to update now. I need to go as sad as it is for me :-( Well that is all.

I hope that you have a fantastic day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847 9 28
God wants to fix the problems that humanity made in the world but sadly he can't do it himself. So he send one of his best children to fix them. God...
252K 12.3K 35
(bxb) After a year of surviving an all boys boarding school, William Brown thought he had finally navigated the ups and downs that the rich, private...
83K 2.6K 17
((Written in 2013!!!! Read at your own risk!!)) Adrian's life is pretty complicated, as you can imagine. His parents expect nothing but the best out...
189K 7.4K 35
Jesse is a 16 year old guy who gets abused by his father and bullied by people at school because he's gay. He thinks the only way to escape is to com...